What the ever-loving -fuck is he talking about?

What the ever-loving -fuck is he talking about?

Bill Kristol bet on the wrong horse.

But what do they have hidden in the basement??

I loved him in City Slickers

Senility is fun to watch.

It's getting so sad Tucker stopped picking on him.

is he implying the texans would have been anti-trumpers? or is he honoring santa anna? im so confused.

Americans illegally immigrated into part of what was then Mexico (now Texas/New Mexico), They killed/expelled all the "Mexicans" in the process.

Bill Kristol recognizes that illegal immigrants in America have the same goal for the US as those American invaders: complete and total annihilation of the current inhabitants.

>Americans illegally immigrated
did they? i think Mexico was allowing anyone to come and settle the area.

and im pretty sure that calling brown people authoritarian and nativist isnt quite PC.

they were invited by santa anna

Mexico invited the white man to that area because they wanted someone to repel the Apache and Comanche attacks.

My bike!

Mexicans at the time had invited settlers into the area to help repel the Comanches and other natives.

So much for that Mexican racial solidarity with the injun mentality.

>2895
anons believe his cess

Yeah, my bad on that, but the rest is comparable.
>Mexico allows American colonists
>Eventually there are enough Anglo settlers that they demand special treatment from the government, such as English recognized as an official language.
>Americans remain more loyal to the US than Mexico.
>They eventually revolt and bring Texas into the US.

>"'No faith can be placed in the Mexican immigrants because they are continually demonstrating that they absolutely refuse to be subordinate, unless they find it convenient to what they want anyway, all of which I believe will be very detrimental to us for them to be our neighbors if we do not in time, clip the wings of their audacity by stationing a strong detachment in each new settlement which will enforce the laws and jurisdiction of an American judge which should be placed in each of them, since under their own colonists as judges, they do nothing more than practice their own laws which they have practiced since they were born, forgetting the ones they have sworn to obey, these being the laws of our Supreme Government.'"
Does this sound like a modern right winger in the US talking about migration? It's not it's Rafael Antonio Manchola talking about Anglo-American immigrants into Texas with labels switched.

nope.
>what was then Mexico (now Texas/New Mexico)
Mexico declared itself independent of spain who laid a claim from the southwest US to the bottom of south america. The claim was against the european nations and the newly created united states, it wasn't enforceable and ridiculous to think spain could declare such an empire(essentially laying a claim against all the inhabitants too). Mexico simply inherited a large portion of this empire then lost everything from guatemala to panama a year later. They lost the southwest united states about 20 years later and have more or less stabilized since then.

>They killed/expelled all the "Mexicans" in the process.
This is completely untrue. The spaniards that settled in texas are still there, see: eva longoria. Many of these people can directly trace their roots because they kept speaking spanish and stayed within their own enclaves. The american cavalry was instrumental in these peoples remaining in texas as the anglo-saxons protected the spaniards from incursions and raids by nomadic tribesmen.

>complete and total annihilation of the current inhabitants.
Again, this is nonsense. If anyone got annihilated by the nations of america and mexico it was the nomadic american indians. Not saying they were so great but they bore the brunt of destruction.

No you fucking retard they didn't.

Whites came to what is now Texas because the government of Mexico invited them too because their own people were too lazy and or scared of Indians to settle the land so far away from the core of Mexico.

Secondly, Texas seceding from Mexico was a result of the Mexican civil war at the end of the first Mexican republic in which two other Mexican states also seceded from the Central Mexican Government next to the several other states that didn't secede, but were in open rebellion. Texas just happened to be the seceded state that managed to retain its independence.

For perspective: Texas was it's open Republic post First Mexican Republic for almost as long as it was a territory of Mexico.

Mexico became independent in 1822. Texas was it's own entity by 1835. That's 13 years. Texas was annexed in 1846. That's 11 years.

Learn some history fuck face.

Throw Mamma From The Train was his best work, imo

God I hate this Neocon Jew with a passion.

>Does this sound like a modern right winger in the US talking about migration? It's not it's Rafael Antonio Manchola talking about Anglo-American immigrants into Texas with labels switched.

That's the whole thing though, nobody liked mexico which is why so many nations broke off. Mexico was being run by a recurring dictator, had caste wars and the americans in texas vastly outnumbered the spanish 20 to 1. Mexico could never lay a claim to the southwest because none of her citizens wanted to deal with indians trying to scalp them. So what happened? The southwest was lost to a neighbor that kicked the roving tribes out and became productive with the land.

He's a filthy subversive kike, his head should have been removed long ago.

Is he one of those typical kikes with duel citizenship?

Using Jew tricks to get gots to fight for isreal

>check the tweet
>leftist #resistance shitlibs sucking his dick in the comments

So surreal seeing far-left faggots worship a literal Bush era neocon.

This is your dilemma; you assume that we are supposed to equate ourselves (Americans, and by Americans I mean European descended Americans, none of that mestizo garbage) to mud-blooded retards. We aren’t equal to them. And therefore we have no obligation to them and we never have had an obligation to them. We are fighting for our own people’s interests and our own people’s lebensraum just the same as they are doing.

You can give up the struggle of fighting for your own people’s well-being all you want but that doesn’t mean that other people won’t fight for their own.

That wasn't what I said, I was trying to point out that immigrants, especially large amounts that come to a neighboring country and build enclaves for themselves are inherently destructive to the state they enter regardless of any short term economic benefit they might bring.
Americans entered Mexican Texas and because of that Texas became a part of the United states.
By comparing modern legal and illegal immigrants from Mexico to the American fighters at the Alamo Kristol is making what should be a self-defeating argument.

Gotcha. I misunderstood. You’re absolutely correct and that agree with that sentiment. I misunderstood your statement to be a defense of Beaner infiltration into the US.

No betting.
This is coordinated opposition from people literally fighting for their lives.
They are scared to death of trump.
If he wins, they die. All of them.
They won't exist in the new America.
They are being exposed and they must stop his progress every chance they get.
Only problem is, the only troops they are rallying are degenerate, insane , deluded lefties.
We are winning.

They do the same thing for McCain, Glen Beck, and even George W. Bush himself when he speaks out against Trump.
It's fucking gross.

"Leftists" who don't have any concrete ideology or principles, just "Rah Rah Go Team Blue" are a cancer on the face of politics.

needs to add rick wilson

So mexicans?

Cool it with the antisemitism, okay?

Levin isnt anti Trump. I listen to him from time to time. Ive never heard him say anything bad about Trump

some jew shit, who knows

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

That man is not even worth a bullet. He is harmless. I would laugh if he took the way of Cobain. #12GA

Kristol is a deep State hack. How else could a mediocre writer become so well off and well placed?

underrated

lol "we stand with the Texans, who shot, and killed many spics to prevent them from perverting the US."

Yes that was meant to be ironic. I just want to phrase it how they will after they lose in Texas, and no longer need to get a few of the dumber whites to vote for them.

I don't think it's quite that dramatic. These people have a vision for the future that nobody wants. Every think tank in DC is filled with them and they have grown used to having heavy influence on policy. With Trump, that's gone, they don't have any real influence in the Whitehouse and they'll lie, cheat, steal, and kill to get it back. They may be scared for their lives if their crimes are exposed, but it's the loss of power that's really fucking with them.

They buried the women and kids in the floor. The Alamo is a Tomb. no talking and hats off in there.

Mexicans slaughtered the Alamo, Goliad and Gonzales.
Sam Houston finally took Santa Ana in San Jacinto and they let the spic live.
Let that be the lesson. You keep what you kill.

harder to get that children blood

Mexico's claim was seen as legitimate which is why the US was weary of expansion until Polk rallied around Texas for war with Mexico on their behalf. In the 1840s America was not yet a power like it would become after the Civil War. A war with Mexico was not seen as an easy victory and only became so once Santa Anna was embarrassed and the Mexican people stopped caring. Mexican citizens never attacked Winfield Scott as he marched from Veracruz to Mexico City.

Mexico didn't have enough people to send to Texas. It wasn't that they didn't care or were scared of Indians. Mexico warred with and massacred Indians just like the US did.

The deal with Texas is that they didn't have enough people to send there so they recruited Americans. America did the same during WW2 in recruiting Mexicans to fill the labor shortage. Look up the Bracero Program.

He's ignorant as fuck, OP. Ignore him, he knows nothing of Texians.

Wtf i love guns now

Not genocideing all non whites was a mistake.

If I were president I would declare war on South America and colonize the fuck out of it. Everyone darker that an Italian would be killed.

The world would be objectively better off if it was all white.

It's the age-old Jewish trick of "Let's you and him fight."

What, is your reading comprehension that pathetic?

We stood up against the fucking Mexicans you dumbfuck.

He's literally mentally ill.

And he is saying that Mexicans in the US should emulate the actions by the Texians only against the US. i.e. a reconquista of the southwestern US.

This dumb fuck said "Americans"
>dumb ass yankees
>they were Texans

While he's right that joining the Union was a bad decision over time, I can't help but believe that the only reason we are still a state is because we joined the Union. We just didn't have enough people to keep ourselves an independent state.

/thread

Not now you mean, almost all conservative radio hosts will naturally favor their audiences politics, as do your typical state-funded Prog tripe.

this israelite is on cnn now, thats all ya need to know

You pose 2 answers as to why the US would be weary of a war with mexico. First you say it was due to mexico's claim being legitimate then you contradict yourself by saying truthfully that america wasn't very powerful yet.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

He loves Trump now after the Jerusalem embassy move comments.

Im pro Texas. Wasnt the Alamo technically on Mexican clay?

>leftists are opportunist and have no sense of loyalty
What else is new?

This is actually very very hilarious. This kike would have been lynched back then and he knows it.

I will admit this is funny, but remember, at first they thought it was a joke. But they won't be laughing much longer. Not when they realize the gravity of the situation.

They still have a great deal of power and influence. They mainly want the presidency back I think

You forgot the Biggest detail. Mexico banned slavery and Texans refused to follow the law or move with their slaves.

all clay is american clay

They funded ISIS in Syria and openly celebrated the demise of white people. He needs to wake up and RUN

Savage

No ....... Armstrong landed on Soviet soil.

>stood up against nativism
>fought off mexicans

pick one

>That man is not even worth a bullet.
Every jew is worth a bullet. A cheap one, though. Those lead-dust covered .22LRs you get at Walmart for like a buck-fiddy a box will do fine. Gotta save money for the trained bear and the underground roller coaster.

levin is pro-israel.

the minute drumpf does anything remotely negative to israel or jews, he will snap.

Only a Jew would argue its not worth the cost of a bullet.

What a fucking stooge.

Um... that Trump is LITERALLY Hitler?

Thats just naive. Most of these people are directly or indirectly involved in racketeering, fraud, treason, bribery, pedophilia, human trafficking, espionage, war profiteering and every possible kind of deception, subterfuge, and malfeasance imaginable. If the thread were pulled to the very end, not a single large corporate or governmental institution would be left standing and 70 percent or more of both the elected and unelected government would end up disbanded, imprisoned, or executed. People like bill kristol and steven colbert are literally close personal friends of sadist pedophile satanists, if not partakers themselves. They ARE literally fighting for their lives and freedom.

I just don't think it's to that point yet. Their trying to hold or reclaim power. If another special council gets appointed then shit could hit the fan. I think right now they feel pretty safe that no one wants to crash the US government. Because I'm sure, like you said, if the thread gets pulled, a lot of people will go down.

Trump really broke this fucker mentally.

like the way Chads break innocent grills and they turn into the biggest harlots since ancient Babylon

Antisemitism - Saying literally anything, ANYTHING, at all negative about jews or someone who is jewish.

t Jared "the crook who uses his WH job and sells influence for personal gain" Kushner

Can you define antisemitism? If I am to stop doing it, I need to know what it means.