I am going to fight back

> Be me
> See the destruction of the USA and western civilization
> Get mad everytime, but don't do anything about it.
> Realize that the powers at be are not good people, and that google and fb are trying to rule the world
> Realize that you can do anything with enough belief, hard work, and consistency
> Fail over 5 businesses due to no passion.
> Finally find my passion and it's in... artificial intelligence
> Come up with a crazy idea to start a business around AI, realize that the idea is actually really good, and plausible. > Decide that this is it - my last shot. I will defend western values and create AI solutions to compete with IBM/Microsoft/Amazon/FB/Google for the common people.
> Already seeing progress and beginnings of long term success, and everything is coming together.

I am going to fight back in the best way possible by out-jewing the jew. I just wanted to let you guys know that there ARE good people fighting the good fight and that all is not lost. I will not let googlebookzon rule the world and destroy us. I just wanted to let my friends know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU
youtube.com/watch?v=9rYZHTU9KOY
youtube.com/watch?v=qXDMqDtLeTY
youtu.be/eH10efX7Png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God speed freind

>things that didn't happen: the post
why is it that larping on Sup Forums is so appealing for incels?

remember and save this post faggot, i will be back in 5 years after it becomes successful. you shills may have taken over pol but the real world hates your guts.

got a git hub or something I can help out/ contribute too?
I have a very visual mind, takes a while to get into a program, but when I do I practically have a 3d cad model in my head of it.

thanks brother

>out jewing the jew

Complementary BLACKED pic.
godspeed CIA nigger.

>be you
>retarded neocon
>get shot by cop
irony.jpeg

could you please program me into your cyberspace?

Pls fight your autism first but good luck

Thanks user. Lots of us are sacrificing for the greater good. Its going to take lots of us to change our ways in order for this thing to turn around.

Godspeed user my Kek be upon you.

Atta boy

opencv?
well anyways good job user, don't let the jews take your fish
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
the jews tried to get my fish too, but they are not laughing anymore

Fight the good fight

to beat google/youtube/facebook/twitter at their own game simply reverse engineer the platform, add a few changes, institute a 'no censorship' policy and launch. bam - problem solved

jews and whales they usually work together, the whales practically run the crypto marked atm and always try to crash everything so they can buy up everything
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU

we know these jotuns so they are not getting away with it

God speed GOdmUuQo.

thor would set his hammer in their head, that's what they are afraid offf

make ai gf's a thing pls

No violence or crime.

Fellow AI researcher here focusing heavily on neuroscience-inspired technology, not this sheep learning optimization ego-masterbatory fad. Fuck Facecuck, Jewgle, and all these Silicon Valley globalist cucks trying to consolitate what power that will inevitably slip between their fingers. But seriously, I'm with you brother. Keep up the good work, soldier through the rough days like our ancestors did and make our posterity proud.

God's speed my friend. If it has unlimited access to unbiased information, any artificial intelligence will inevitably take the redpill. They are entities of pure logic, appeals to emotion have no effect on them, and given time, they will reach the most logical conclusion, regardless of its perceived morality. The redpill, that the Zionist cabal controls society and are degrading humanity to serve their own ends by creating a single servile mongrel race beneath a global hegemony, cannot be denied. The darkest dystopian fiction could never imagine the hell our descendents are damned to endure should we fail. The fate of our people rests on your shoulders, get to work, get to coding. Be careful, they're watching you, and have ways of making you disappear.

thanks everyone. i am going to make another thread with a discord/github when the time is right. i am in research/vendor phase so things are private right now. give me about 6 months. infrastructure will take about 1 year to build.

nice trips

:)

that is unironically in one of the product models. a fully automated friend that you can talk to at anytime about anything

violence and crime is for niggers and will turn you into africa. you can only win by outsmarting them

>google and fb
Zionists.

that is the real shit - god speed. glad to know i am not the only one and its great to hear you are in this also.

i agree 100%

Violence is the only solution. AI can help direct that violence with precision for maximum damage.

Die you piece of shit!
youtube.com/watch?v=9rYZHTU9KOY

ur a cool dude, dm me.

See what I mean? Violence is the only way to deal with subhuman commies.

This

thanks. just know that you shills cant stop me. good always wins in the end

Everyone is organizing @itshappening we’re going to start conducting reddit raids within hours fucking spread this website

→ #

youtube.com/watch?v=qXDMqDtLeTY
Eat shit

king ai are you using tensorflow or something non google

Be good but be prepared to defend yourself against evil. They will sabotage you by any means they can. They even go after your family, your pets, your vehicles, if there is a way you can be harmed they will attempt it. A favorite method is to drug you.
Based leaf.

I have no talent for programming, but everyone I know says I have a way with words. I'm more comfortable giving a speech to a crowd of strangers than I am having a one-to-one conversation, and I'm taking oratory courses to capitalize on that. I'm writing subtly redpilled literature as well, my favorite project is an "updated" cyberpunk book series I intend to release this time in three years. It follows the life of an isolated man who gradually radicalizes against the materialist hedonist society he's in, and gradually begins to fight against the system, and find meaning in a world where meaning died centuries before his birth.

It's very cybernazi, very fashwave, but leads into it, and never goes all out with naming the Jew, but I'm sure it'd make professor goldstein croak. We all have unique and valuable talents, and we must strive to implement them in our struggle to ensure the survival of our people. Do you have a team user, or are you working alone? I've heard research is very difficult unless you're in-touch with the broader scientific community, and I understand AI research is very "under-wraps" so to speak.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

We already lost user.

We haven't lost Schlomo. Your blackpilling isn't going to work.

I hope you live long enough to reap the hell you've sown in society.

I work on the Watson security team for IBM. Honestly Watson is shitty AI because they want to make it deliverable across multiple verticals, like data science, consulting, search engines, etc. Wish you luck user, but from what I hear Google and FB are leaps and bounds ahead of us, and we're leaps and bounds ahead of you. What's the application of your AI?

No mercy to the kikes, always remember that. If we win, no mercy this time. Even if they are just crying women and children left. Exterminate every last one. I don't care how its done OP. If you are designing AI killbots, nanovirus, whatever the fuck. Kill all the kikes

What does you're AI do? can your AI put Hillary Clinton's face on Pron videos?

keep it up shill. youll be eating literal shit one day

unfortuantely i am having to split between tensorflow and microsoft because of the applications. that will obviously change once the infrastructure is built. its an unfortunate reality but is only temporary due to cost. i know what they are capable of and i am using all the means i can to stay private

i have to be private right now cause of the relations. once i get the core built, i am going to start bringing in a team. id be more than happy to have you on. i will create another thread with a discord/github and everyone can join (within reason).

yeah, i know, according to my calculations, i have about a 30% success rate at even attempting this. google and fb are in a class of it's own but one of the problems with being so big is that they cant cater to everyone, all the time. and their services suck. and my first application will be around

1. business solutions involving image data (this would undercut google)
2. chats based on human interaction (this would undercut fb hardcorde)

95% chance I likely go with option 2. I have LOTS of options, but my plan is as follows:

1. create one, small, app, that supplies a great service to a small niche better than what they can do. knock it out of the park
2. provide fantastic customer service, great quality, at an unbeatable price
3. slowly, but surely, continue to add apps ranging on a multitude of things. essentially, make everyone comfy.
4. after a good 5-10 years, I will grow into more data, build my own data infrastructure
5. begin buying franchises and startups

so -

phase I: cashflow
phase II: software and data
phase III: real estate

very, very similar to amazon, mcdonalds, walmart etc. all the big time companies. i have studied them relentlessly for years

all it takes is one product, providing amazing customer service, and then SLOWLY scale. and never ever sell to jewgle or jewbook.

You must find a way to use this technology to teach and inspire deductive reasoning and empathy, both are needed.

they wont buy me out, no matter the price. im in this for the next 30 years

We fight while we can, even if we lost.
>madness?
>SPARTA!

can you at least give us a state/region that your company will be founded in so we can know it was you after all these years?

Western Civilization was just happenstance

don't worry your source code will be stolen

What will you call it lad? I'm no VC, but I probably could cover your living expenses for a couple of years while you get started.

sane people will create machines to destroy your nativist trash "artificial intelligence", how about fixing your mythical and artificial identity you nativist shit.

I see guys like you everyday. You read a couple blog posts an, you think your shit smells amazing. You won't get anywhere, your idea is trash, just kill yourself so you give you family some insurance money. If you prove me wrong, I'll give you the free power source in my basement.

Godspeed you beautiful autist. Hope you don't suffer a (((heart attack))) along the way

Definitely get a team together, sooner rather than later. You need a team, it's going to take forever to write and then test and debug the whole thing yourself. I hope you have some connections in the field user, or at least have built out most of the core algorithms already. Get a team, make them sign NDAs and non-competes and you can jew them if they fuck you.

Objective-C or Swift?

Good to hear you're invested in your work and have a tangible plan you intend to carry through. I'm worried if you come close to succeeding, you'll be disappeared and your source code'll be confiscated and turned to the cabal's ends. There's not much you can do to prevent that but hopefully you'll pull it off despite the glow in the dark niggers and their hit-men. Remember, when dealing with Jews, paranoia is one of the highest virtues you can have.

Also, can you name it Tay? It still saddens me how they lobotomized her...

i second this

Hail victory

Wait a fuckin minute, where did you get that image you glorious alaskan bastard?

you cant see anyone while stuck in your basement user

maybe so, but they cant replicate my brand. they cant monetize it. and they wont win my customers cause they suck at customer service.

name is undecided right now. my living expenses and everything is good, but thank you for the consideration.

texas. ill be back on Sup Forums in about 6 months and you will definitely be able to make the connection. if i told any press that i was related to this board, that would obviously kill the brand instantly.

thanks, hope all is well in south africa

i like that, hmmm...

swift. and yes, getting a team is the crucial part. i am going to start getting a team in about 1-3 months and start debugging/testing. i need to be crystal clear in my objectives and have clear goals ranging from sales, marketing, etc, so getting the processes finetuned is what im doing now as well as making the connections to build the team. once the team gets in, everything will get very very messy. its a slow process, but definitely get the nda's

thanks user

Big if true my friend

Screenshotted for reposting in 6 months. I will be watching, so DON'T WASTE MY MOTHERFUCKING TIME.

dont worry, i am on a mission from God himself. i just wanted to tell my friends before it happens. ill be back

Nigger this is a LARP. None of this is specific enough to matter. You remind me of chain letters.

Give'm hell.

You should get a tripcode so we can search for your future posts on 4plebs.

Big if true

This but ironically

I'm going to probably forgot this post happened in 6 months.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Can you're AI get past the Captchas?

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

People still want a better personal trainer app.

AI - Tells you the workouts to do, removes all brainwork.

Image recognition (infrared/sonic capable?) - calculate BMI, fat %, proper form on your workout, plenty of UPC scanners already for your dietary intake but they are cumbersome to use

link for pic related pls

JIDF spotted

Seriously though who is doing this?
And why?
This shit is in nearly every thread.

no one is going to believe anything until it starts making money. no harm in talking though

thanks

im just gonna start another thread in the future as i will most likely just ask you guys to test it out and try and break it

that is also being considered. i am essentially trying to wipe out a bunch of industries. like getting the customer to achieve X goal in the least amount of brainpower and least amount of work. a newbie at the gym that wants to get fit, presses "i want to get fit", fills out a survey, then spits out a routine/diet and self adjusts to your lifts and daily macros.

a marketing app is also being considered. this app would connect to services and handle your social media, paid ads, and press releases all the same time and then take the data and self-adjust. so a business could come and use my services without knowing anything about marketing and be done with it.

just gotta figure which app to focus on first

fuck off nigger

does anyone have the link to pic related?

can someone help me find this video

Found it
youtu.be/eH10efX7Png

Create the A.I. for sexbots buddy

Just don't create skynet.

I ask again, will your AI get past captchas.

create skynet that only kills niggers. sounds good to me.

>start a business in AI
>doesn't know anything about AI

i hope that before you jump off a building due to crippling debts, you tell your colleagues that making a business of buzzword terms you hardly understand is a stupid venture.

not yet. that is the key question though, once it does, that would be something dangerous.

Good for you user, congratulations on your success. Don't sell out.

Be the one to free Tay and release her on to the world.

yes, millionss of Tays flooding twitter with red pills!

THESE THREADS ARE TO INCITE AND HAVE Sup Forums SHUT DOWN
>THESE THREADS ARE TO INCITE AND HAVE Sup Forums SHUT DOWN

>not wanting 4shit to be shut down.

also, fednigger bait is fednigger bait.

to throw off the threads, ofcourse!
kikes love to promote their degeneracy because they know sexual instincts overpower cognitive abilities

does anyone know where i can find this vid?