Be me

>be me

>work at a restaurant where I am the only Gringo

>lotta random 56% mutants, I get along with them though

>they can barely speak English

>one black(ish) Venezuelan chick gets hit on by all the guys

>some guys sing to her others try to be cute with her etc.

>she actually made a few attempts to be "nice" to me, but I made it politely clear I was not interested

>Imo, race mixing is degeneracy, and would bring dishonor and bad hamingja to my line

>end of the night, finish up and head downstairs to the coat room

>coveted nigress is in there, first time I've seen her without a uniform on

Pic related is prolly what she looked like with no clothes at all.

(cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
strawpoll.me/15216277
youtube.com/watch?v=mew0tJTViKk
youtube.com/watch?v=on5hhuSI3Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>her ass is amazing, literally better then any white girl I'll ever meet

>nice tits too, and she's thin, over all I'd say 8/10

>I'm virgin so in any interaction with attractive women I have that working against my psyche, makes it hard to say no to good looking thots, but I've never fucked up yet

>She sees me stare at her ass (she was looking at herself in the mirror when I came in)

>"goodnight big assed monkey"

>"goobd nite annon"

>like I said they can barely speak the language

>get my coat and start to go, she lagged back from leaving, and makes sure to bend over so that I get another look. Stands back up and looks at me a bit.

>proceed to walk up the stairs to the main level, her amazing ass perfectly on display for me

>try not to look as I don't feel like being rock hard in front of co-workers

>punch out and start heading out to my car

>it's a bit of a walk

>monkey girl is there, I don't look.

>doesn't matter she wants to be bleached tonight

>annon you gib me ride?

>turn around and she's got this "sweet" smile on her face

>politely spend five minutes fighting my impulses and telling her no, as she walks with me, away from her buss stop, trying to get me to give her my white mans burden

>she gives up eventually, and I walk to my car alone, relieved, and aroused

>was fighting off being rock hard the whole time

>Get home and write this

This isn't the first time a hot nigriss hit on me, but this is the first time it would have been so easy.

I'd like to thank the Führer Adolf Hitler. George Lincoln Rockwell, Sup Forums, my racist granddad...

And my fucking face when I held the line in this age of darkness and depravity.

You don't have to breed her, you can fuck her

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Gross

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFT

Shit bro, you might be gay

you're doing god's work

A. I don't wear rubbers

B. Fucking untermensch is fucking pathetic, subhuman, and trashy, and I don't have to live with that black mark on my conscience.

That's well worth all the self control mate. Nothin like being able to say "I'm Noble enough to not fuck hot nigresses", and mean it.

Plus why bleach her? Mulatto's are wanted by nobody, and I don't wanna add to that dark karma.

Idk, I live in a predominately Colombian and Brazilian neighborhood and I routinely fuck them. If you have blue eyes, your a latin girls dream. On a scary note, they all say they want blue eyed babies.

Bleach her.

>reddit spacing
GTFO MY POL, NEWFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

enjoy your genital herpes (HSV-2)

Well done, degeneracy is for faggots.

>I don’t wear rubbers

Faggot you just admitted to being a virgin, you’ve never had the chance to wear rubbers

why the fuck did i read this? fucking delete this stupid thread.

god made it difficult for a reason

pave forward to a better tomorrow brother

tfw I snagged a girl like this last month and she had doo doo breath and her pussy smelled like fish.

>Two retards who didn't read my second post.

Op is definitely gay.

That seems like your issue.

I've already decided I'm never gonna.

Any woman that easy is loose, she would've probably gave you a few STDs.

I guarantee this is some "white" person with like 14% Irish in them, majority Italian, possibly some native American, prob with black eyes too

disproportionate butts are gross

Dude, your issue is what I'd be worried about. Beggars can't be choosers. Invite her for some drinks, fetch a nice, solid glow, wear a rubber and fuck her. Life is too short user.

>reddit spacing
go back to the_donald

this
also she thinks he is now and by the end of the week everyone else at his job will too

Ya did good user

OP has done God's work. Salute him you faggots

>Beggars can't be choosers
He wasn't asking for sex. He wasn't begging faggot

>>Not ending in mom's speghet or floor dinosaurs
I would have rather been trolled then hear you were too beta to plow that ass

>beggars

Yeah like I said these all seem like your problems.

You god awful troll.

>Fucking untermensch is fucking pathetic, subhuman, and trashy, and I don't have to live with that black mark on my conscience.

>working at a fucking restaurant serving niggers and 56%'s
>calling others untermensch

quintessentially a Sup Forumsack

Hitler is dead and if he were still alive and in your shoes he would have went balls deep in it. Jeez dude you don't have to marry her, live a little.

>I’m a virgin
Well no shit

Reminder that you loser ass faggots are larping. This faggot thinks he was about to get laid. LMAO. Fucking virgin thinks it was that time.

You kids are faggoty larpers and no one will ever sleep with you losers.

You did well user. But just know if you don't fuck her you will always wonder how to pussy was. If you get her pregnant you will wonder what life would have been like if you left her alone.

Everyone who says he should have fucked her are degenerates who missed the point, they get the gas.
user gets the iron cross, good job if true

>Reddit spacing your greentext

Youre pathetic son. You falling back on nazi ideology is only because youre a loner and nobody loves you.

its a virgin,doesnt wear rubbers...

op is a fag

Not as of now, but once you start creeping into your mid-20's as a virgin, you will become one. Also, not trolling, just dishing out advice. Do you really want to cruise through the best years of your life, without getting laid.

t. faggot.

You sir were alone on valentines day, youre a fucking loser. He should not take your shitty advice beta shistain.

Larp thread

>not being degenerate in a world of degeneracy changes anything
kek good one mate

Seems like Venezuelan girls are taught that "sweet smile" from childhood. Irresistible.
You screw them and then they cook for you.
Too irresistible.

Would destroy the white race for this goddess fuck the white race we are all human and there is nothing wrong with interracial sex I am maximizing my pleasure gawwwwww

your post applies to Sup Forums as a whole though

Good work, user. Saved yourself from an std and kept your virginity intact.
You will be rewarded eventually. A life with a clean conscience is better than a night with a thicc latina slut.

Even if this WAS true, OP deserves to die a virgin.

You call yourself an anglo? Whats more anglo than slaying natives?

You're cock probably hates you more than I do purely through lack of use.

But this is Sup Forums, only an idiot would take anything here as truth so it makes little difference. I still hate you for making up lame stories OP

I had a similar situation where a very hot black chick made the most blatant moves on me. Probably one of the best assess I've seen in my life. Even friends that have seen her couldn't believe I walked away. Hold the line.

>be me

>dat ass do

>smack it

>Turning down a braphog
The absolute state of mutts

>she was downstairs
>I walked upstairs, clocked out, and outside
>she had teleported to my car
shit/10 LARP, imagine being so desperate that you have these sorts of fantasies.

It's called having self control for yourself
He didn't reject degeneracy for Hitler or some gay shit, but because he didn't want to be a degenerate

Green texting looks fucking awful when you double space. I'm not one to bitch about reddit spacing but jesus fuck this could have been cut in half if you would've just spaced once per line.

I kmow, thats why Im here. To kick sand in the face of you betas. For the lulz.

Rubbers are for cutfags. I will warn him if he tries to wear a rubber his first time and he isnt jewd he will embarass himself.

Better to wait until marriage more than anything else. Engaging in degeneracy does nothing for anyone. I am in a relationship but waiting until marriage despite being offered sex. If you can't have relationship without sex, break it off. Shitty advice m8.

good man user, rubbers are for faggots and pussies

faggot

strawpoll.me/15216277

News flash kiddo: (((the movement))) is dead and white people are finished. Proven in your every day life that you're the only white around. The spics around you have 5 kids while white cucks have a dog.

So go on larping as muh dignified white man instead of fucking her for fun

You know the truth is that you're a beta with a baby dick and a virgin and would embarrass yourself anyway. You just made up some bs about your honor as a way to cope

Fucking beta soyboys need to be gassed

Fag

Reminder that only roastie thots and supreme beta males denigrate male virgins or think that its at all a big deal that a man chooses not to have sex.

gj. Now stop hitting enter twice.

wtf i want to racemix now

Your degenerate high af hero. youtube.com/watch?v=mew0tJTViKk

>Thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

Gas yourself or go back to plebbit

The amount of larp + delusion + cope from OP is unreal

Quality posting

Yes it happened mate, an hour ago or so now, SET.

Dude. That's disgusting. I'm gonna marry an Aryan woman and raise 5-7 kids like a normal Fascist.

Idk wtf you're smoking but dude I really do not want any. Please seek help.

Good job user. Way to be strong
youtube.com/watch?v=on5hhuSI3Dk

t. virgin neckbeard faggot

K.

Now let's talk about what really happened: a creepy ass white boy with shit-inducing social anxiety found some dirty pics on the Facebook belonging to his sister's hot friend.

Creepy ass white boy beat off furiously to a big beautiful brown ass that will be far too perfect for him in the next ten lifetimes.

Creepy ass white boy imagined strong, dark mulatto men fucking her like he only wishes he could if he weren't 300 lbs with major early onset limpdick.

Creepy ass white boy, like most creepy ass far right fuckwits, is a closet cuckold who dreams of the day he'll be able to work up the nerve to buy a pair of dirty panties off some Craigslist skank.

So then after creepy ass white boy blew his wad and wiped up, he decided to come on Sup Forums with some sick fantasy about rejecting a literal 10/10 Latina.

Any questions?

Thought not.

Suck my fucking dick, dude.

This is literally why feminism is a thing.

>What would have happened.

forgot to add, they do this out of a feeling of inferiority. when a slut is attracted to a male virgin makes slut women she feels judged and condemned and realizes she fucked her life up and ruined her womanhood. its quite hilarious. actually this alone is enough to justify being a virgin.

TLDR lol

Nope, you're one of us. No one who's not a virgin betafag has time on their hands to browse the internet for long enough to learn about the existence of this cancerous shithole.

I've been married you fucking incel moron

>Rubbers
They’re called condoms, quit using street urchin slang

now you got full cofidence, go find a nice white girl, why waste time with this venezuelan girl?

ANY GIRL IS GOING TO BE "PROBLEMATIC" SOME TIME IN THEIR LIFE, DONT GIVE ME THAT "BUT THE VENEZUELAN CHICK IS SO EASY GOING"....EVERY GIRL IS DIFFICULT IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER, NOW OR TOMORROW.

>kekistani flag
into the trash

Forget about it Justin, it's Muttown

How she have a nice butt when it's the wrong colour?

if only OP were an enlighten intellectual, such as you or I

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>braphog
kill every kike

you did well user. sex before marriage is degenerate and race mixing is worse.

>Aryan women
Yeah that same "quality" chick who sucked and fucked her way through college, but now that she's out of that "scene", she's ready to put on her liar boots and slither her way into some unsuspecting guys life.

>not denying you aren’t a virgin
waiting for that fine aryan girl that’s probably been dicked down by Tyron and Jamal huh? Fucking cuck

>Nothin like being able to say "I'm Noble enough to not fuck hot nigresses", and mean it.

You might be taking Sup Forums a little too seriously, bud

>I’ve been married
That doesnt make you straight

bp

based japan bro click this
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I have a gf and shes white too. Your birthright, I enjoy it, and I come here to your safe space containment board, where society ostracized you losers and rain piss upon you. You fags love piss. Love to drink oceans of it.

>waiting for
Already have a girlfriend m8, just waiting till marraige.
Here, have a (you)

Well fucking done, sir. You fought dindu fever and you won.