Reddit mods protecting pedophiles

I found this video on Reddit today.

hooktube.com/watch?126&v=limyIHxyQLU

It hit about 2k upvotes on the frontpage and then disappeared. Having not bookmarked the exact URL I did quickly find it reposted to /r/videos by the same user. Within minutes that post was deleted, the mod justification was that it was a political video and should have been posted to some obscure political sub with less than 2k subs... Gee I wonder why they wanted it over there and not even in /r/politics.

So I threw it on hooktube, downloaded a copy to local and then posted the video again to /r/videos. Within minutes again the post was deleted and I was banned from the sub. No explanation was given obviously and when I asked why I was told the matter was not up for discussion by the main admin on /r/videos.

I've also posted to subs which are typically highly sympathetic to child victims of pedophiles and sex trafficking and the videos never even showed up on those subs anywhere despite the posts being active. This is where I learned another feature of free speech on Reddit I was not aware of... the filtering and mandatory approval of all posts by hand in order for them to be displayed publicly on a sub... fantastic.

Reddit is suppressing this video all over the site. The mods on /r/videos actively support pedophiles. Don't believe me, try posting yourself and see what happens.

Also please spread the story in the video or the link itself as much as you can. This is disgusting, because ultimately a pedophile ring in Lithuania at such high levels is not a localized thing... this links to the global network. You'd be an ignorant asshole to think otherwise...

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?126&v=limyIHxyQLU
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/82lugm/lithuanian_family_is_being_politically_persecuted/
voat.co/v/whatever/2433935
archive.fo/kzRMv
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/82lwso/lithuanian_family_persecuted_by_corruption_we/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/82g0bl/a_family_is_being_persecuted_for_exposing_high/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Reddit

Goyim please

OY VEY

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

NO WAIT... DON'T THINK OF THE CHILDREN THATS WRONG

bump

spez is a cannibal
conde nast is a zionist/mossad/cia run company
peter theil loves to suck and fuck men but isn't gay
and reddit is mostly populated with bots

Maybe you should go back to plebbit.

Hey I have no illusions about Reddit. Trust me I noticed the clear change in tone once the CIA killed Aaron. Its beside the point. You think this site is what it used to be??? You think that's air you're breathing right now?

Back the way you came retard

>and reddit is mostly populated with bots

And then what's the difference between Reddit and Sup Forums

>tfw hearing a kid recount molestation

Amazing work.

You know Thiel funds Kushner right?

Love is love you miserable pieces of shit, hence the reason why "pedophilia is overblown today. It's not 1855 anymore

I didn't realize the PizzaGate detective work on here was just another psyop. I thought Sup Forums truly wanted to shut the pedos down. Apparently it seems I was wrong. Do they send you guys kids to diddle aswell to buy your loyalty or are you guys content with just ass fucking each other while wearing Dora The Explorer socks??

I"m asking for a "friend"

I applaud your amazing work.

You are helping the innocent.

Don't listen to them OP

CERN are on your side...

no you people are sad and pitiful, we are the tip of God's love in this world your not KYS

oh yeah, those big cities too? We got them under control, well take back control in 2018 and 2020 and become masters of the politcAL scene again

>hooktube.com/watch?126&v=limyIHxyQLU

I'm not saying we should flood /r/videos with this. But I don't know how to finish that sentence.

You deserve death

You are in for a big shock.

What the fuck are you doing Lithuania? Fuck your country

BIG SHOCK

Unironically neck yourself pedo scum

not clicking that shit.

click this
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I wouldn't unless you just want to get pissed off.

Good bait. (you)'s guaranteed

Anyone around from Lithuania know if there is another side to the story or does this seem pretty plausible?

Seems pretty fucked up from where I'm standing.

Why do we allow the elite to live the way they do?
Elites can stay elite, that's not the issue. The issue is the morals they have, which are none. They do whatever the fuck they want, it's disgusting, but why can't they do anything about it

But I don't want to lose my Plebbit account!
JK, I made 3

I can't even describe how angry this video made me. Imagine 240 cops showing up to your house to take away your ward who is screaming that she does not want to go.

Especially when you know that the girl will be delivered right back to the very pedophiles who murdered her father and licked ice cream off of her among other things.

Wonder what the gun control laws are like in Lithuania. Just thinking how thing may have gone differently if all those people standing around singing the national anthem had guns...

no filters

How should I title it? We need a good headline to spam with

My thoughts exactly. Where are your mass shootings when you really need them?

Because you fucking monkeys don't have near as much power as you think you do.
And this isn't "da good ol' days" where you could start a lynch mob and try to overthrow the bourgeois, and even if you do, (((they))) will still infiltrate and subjugate.
You have no power, you have nothing!
All you have if your medieval comic books penned by the very puppeteers themselves.
Fuck all of you freaks. Fuck your children.
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ALL OF YOU FUCK Sup Forums FUCK CHRISTIANITY
FUCK ISLAM AND JUDAISM
YOU ARE ALL SCUM
EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE YOU
BOW THE PHAROAHS OF EGYPT
KISS THE GODDAMN RING YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING NIGGERS

bogs, this biff has lost his composure.

sorry op, you're asking for it.

Bump.

Front page is going through their election night nostalgia collection...

bump

Sup Forums mods protect pedophiles too

The funny thing is, they are only driving people off their platform with this trash. It only makes us stronger.

>You have no power, you have nothing!

Fuck that. I'm not saying there are no other options. I'm sure there are a few others with less collateral damage. But just as an example the people have the power to tear all of this down. Burn civilization to the ground to level the playing field and start over. Why do you think Rome fell and who do you think burned it to the ground. At some point the people in charge became just as corrupt and deviant as today. The masses finally had enough realizing they could never eliminate the tyranny within the system because the corruption had gone to far. So rather than continuing to serve to benefit their corrupt leaders they all screamed "Anarchy!!" and burned it all down.

Bump. I'm thinking
"Former Lithuanian Judge, Parliament Member, and Mother is Being persecuted by Her Government for Trying to Uncover Corruption"
I'm going to need some help for a better title. I'm pretty tired right now

We’re organizing over @itshappening

Post 1 in the thread if your ready for raid. When we reach twenty it’s a go.

This. The Sup Forums admin team is pedo as fuck. If a real cia man wants to do his job get on the irc/disco

Reddit has them officially but you have to pay to use them. Not even memeing.

just in case this isn't bait and you're serious fucking kill yourself you pedo fuck.

>we need to raise the age people can buy weapons to 21 because no 18 year old is responsible enough to have one
>12 year olds are responsible enough for adult decisions like sex
Can we just meet in the middle. Let 16 year olds have sex and arm them just not at the same time.

I'm not telling you autists shit you already don't know but we are fucking with very powerful people and entities who will fuck with us back. Stay safe

Holy shit this is difficult to watch. It's so crazy they got hundreds of police officers to forcibly take a little girl away screaming while people watch. This deserves global outrage.

>very powerful people
>literally the scapegoats
wew

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/82lugm/lithuanian_family_is_being_politically_persecuted/
Well I tried. I wonder how long until I get b& lol

>/r/Videos requires that your account be older than 7 days in order to submit content here. This is a spam-prevention method and cannot be waived.

Might need a different vector of attack

>reddit.com/r/videos/comments/82lugm/lithuanian_family_is_being_politically_persecuted/

It's already removed because your account is too new.

>/r/Videos requires that your account be older than 7 days in order to submit content here. This is a spam-prevention method and cannot be waived.

>Please feel free to submit once your account is over 7 days old. You may also want to consider our minimum karma requirement of at least 10 of each type - explained here - so that you don't run into any further issues.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I FUCKING HATE REDDIT AND ALL THE FAGGOTS AT THE SHITHOLE I KNOW ONE OF YOU WINDOWLICKERS ARE LURKING THIS! DO YOUR FUCKING PART AND BE FUCKING USEFUL FOR ONCE

Share it on Voat instead. Reddit is garbage.

>Police are the good guys! They stop crime and drugs!
You faggots asked for this by being drug-hating cunts.
I love drugs and loath police, so I'm not complicit in this one.

voat.co/v/whatever/2433935

post it on twitter

Should we get /r/Sup Forums on this?

What about T_D? "Lithuanian Family Victimized by Corruption asks Donald Trump for Help" or something.

It's already on /r/documentaries with 45.6k upvotes.

?

Woops, good eye. Did I fuck up? Guys did I fuck up??

More exposure the better. It's not on the Front Page

Police are bullshit, basically.
If you wanna be safe, and keep your children and family safe, you need to take safety into your own hands, even if it mean telling the cops to choke on a dick.

Fuck the police. No, really.

I posted on t_d. How long does the thread go through?

The Mod from /r/videos did fuck me though.. I mean not literally but he did just ban me.

Mods on reddit vary based on subreddit. It's highly likely that the /r/video mods are a bunch of raging pedophiles. The ones on /r/documentaries probably aren't. Also, here's a cross-post from /r/lithuania. Apparently some of them thing it's Russian propaganda for some reason. And some of them think it was made up. I don't see any of the detractors explaining why the girl was crying and clinging to her guardian because she didn't want to go.

[0] archive.fo/kzRMv

was it spez?

Oh ok I'm talking to an autistic 15yr old. Noted.

I saw this on Reddit front page like 3 times while not even logged in with my account. The normies saw it, didn't care. OP just nerdraged too hard

Another Bump
Can you guys see this or is the 7 day old spam filter universal on all subreddits? All I see are shitty memes
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/82lwso/lithuanian_family_persecuted_by_corruption_we/

I haven't rtfa but that sounds like your typical schizo lady.

So what's your answer then, dipshit?
You want a force to exist that can legally kidnap children at whim to be sold into sexual slavery, and expect that to not happen or some shit? How naive are you, Nigel?

The spam-filter is subreddit dependent as well. Some of them have bots for moderators (that's what removed your post on /r/videos) and they configure those however they want. As for /r/t_d it's already there
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/82g0bl/a_family_is_being_persecuted_for_exposing_high/

Homeschool your children, limit driving of the vehicular Jew, live in a suburban area with a park that's easily accessible by walking, ect. You can even have entire groceries delivered to your house now from online ordering. It's quite easy to stay away from the Blue Jews.

OP got banned on Redspit, sparked out, then came to pol to cry lmao.

Nigga, sounds like you're the kid getting fucked

Go back to your faggot site, faggot.

What the fuck are you even talking about you stupid fucking son of a whore? Where did I ever say that I love the police or anything like that? Your initial reply to me was so baffling because it didn't relate to anything about the video or anything I said, it was just a ramble about you hating police and loving drugs. Stupid fucking drug addict don't come on here when you're too high to make any sense.

Or live out in the sticks, get fresh air, and avoid the 5-0 altogether.

>Where did I ever say that I love the police or anything like that?
I've never met a brit that condoned abolishing the police.

I didn't see it 3 times. I saw it once on front page, then it disappeared. I quickly found it reposted on /r/videos.

I nerdraged because of that dick mod... Most of my Mod experiences have been like that. Just outright ban, no explanation just basically told to fuck off in nicer words.

Then I got even more weirded out when after posting to two different subs and watching the most recent posts, mine never came up. To me that indicated the admins did not approve it on the backend so while the post existed, it would never show publicly in the main feeds of the sub.

Sign the petition though and spread the word. Nobody sends that many police if the child was lying or coached by the other woman. Custody disputes happen often and kids can be coached when was the last time 240 cops were sent in to enforce a court order? Seems like an excessive use of force you'd expect with a pedophile ring trying to gain control over a key witness/victim.

I've never met anyone from any country that has said they would condone completely abolishing the police. What's your point faggot, and what's your solution?

Well seeing that most Redditors are Americans and the Topic is highly exposed, yet no one does anything more than signing a simple petition that everyone will forget the next day and Le Upboating, I can see the family won't get any practical help from them

The place is as fucking useful as Facebook

That's pretty much what Varg does in France. But the French Republic doesn't allow for freedom of expression.

>I've never met anyone from any country that has said they would condone completely abolishing the police.
Glad to pop your cherry, cunt. You know who dishes out justice better than pigs? Armed kids defending their homes.

>Seems like an excessive use of force you'd expect with a pedophile ring trying to gain control over a key witness/victim.
Yep. I can't imagine it being anything other than someone trying to cover their ass.

The US isn't the world police. This is something the EU should be handling, although I don't mind signing a petition if it has a chance of Trump making a statement on it. I know if this had happened in the US I'd be out there protesting.

I came here to summon the autistic hellfire demon of the internet.

See

Well I'm here and let me give you some advice kid:

FICK BACK OFF TO REDIT u faggot

Looks like it's out now. Not much more that Sup Forums can do unless you need weaponized autism, but even that has waned considerably recently. Not that they would help anyway.

nigger

Sup Forums BANNED ME FOF POSTING LINKS TO SITES WITH CP IN ORDER TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE

PEDOGATE IS REAL
DELETE THE ELITE

""State enforced pedophilia"

As far as my sleep-deprived mind is cobbling together, the family is in the US right now, but are under threat of extradition from the Lithuanian Government. I'm going to email my Senators and Representatives, but I don't think they're really going to give a bother about this

Can someone explain to me why certain cp sites look normal but when clicked through another site it goes from teen to child?