Woukd you date a single mom if you really liked her Sup Forums?

Woukd you date a single mom if you really liked her Sup Forums?

No.

Yeah sure

not politics. fuck off

ONLY FUCKING THEM ONLY FUCKING THEM ONLY FUCKING THEM

Sounds like guam wants some single mom pussy

Depends on how young/hot her daughter is. Under 5? Definitely. Under 10? Possibly but she'd have to be real hot and preferably come pretrained. Older? Fuck no

well yeah i'd in a heartbeat.single moms are solely THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

SHUT IT DOWN

My wife was a single mom when I met her. She was single because she caught her husband fucking their 4yo daughter and so divorced him bedore the trial was over.
Little does she know I've been fucking the sweet little thing ever since I got with the old bint. She's 12 now, we plan to run away together in a few years, start a new life on the other side of the country.

Well, the fact that I am 21. Her kid coudnt b be older than say what maybe 8 or 9 at most.. and that would be is she was like really young when she got pregnant. That is unless I am dating a 30-year-old something. Is she was hot enough I would do it.

>Woukd you date a single mom if you really liked her Sup Forums?
no because i dont want to fuck her in front of her kid

Jesus christ, there's 0 excuse to date a single mom. Better off alone, LITERALLY.

>there's 0 excuse to date a single mom.
Except to fuck her kid. I guarantee every man who gets with a single mom does it to fuck her kid.

You got some weird thoughts going on mate

> You talk to single mothers

Been there done that, but I was also a single dad.

I dated a single mother. Bitch literally gave me herpes.

Worst decision i ever made and im paying for it every day for the rest of my life.

Choose wisely.

Flag fitting

N-O-L-A-N-D

nope

fuck no

REPORTED.

Fucking degenerate scum.
you don't belong here.
You don't belong anywhere.

Yeah. Why would a man want to raise someone's bastard? The only pass I will give is if the father passed away and if he was white, then it's honorable to date a single mom, but otherwise, run!

Oh no, I can play video games and smoke pot and not have to deal with some bitch's baby's daddy! FUCK.

None of us belong anywhere.

Married one and had kids with her. They already know how to mom and you already know if they suck at it or if they are worthy of raising your kids. She's an excellent wife and mother, not her fault her ex was a dumbass alcoholic. Ffs don't do the opposite and have kids with a 20 year old or you're a degenerate hick fag.

Mmm sloppy 73rds. You enjoy, I'm good.

I would date a single mom on the condition she throws her shitty offspring off a cliff or puts them up for adoption.

Reasonable.

I would date a girl if i really liked her yes. why wouldn't i want to be happy?

No
I might buttfuck her tho

>Mmm sloppy 73rds. You enjoy, I'm good.

Actually being a previously married means you probably had sex with less guys than if you're single and the same age. Fucking moron. Roll the dice on your 20yo gf, prob a quarter of a chance she'll be a good mom too, but she prob won't and you'll have degenerate kids and a shitty divorce, faggot.

>not her fault her ex was a dumbass alcoholic.
Yes, yes it is completely her fault who she had relations with

Sure. I got kids too. Sometimes things don't work the way you plan.

Rather be realistic than looking for "ideals" beating my meat til I cry myself to sleep.

she didn't have relations you fucking knitwit, she married a guy and ten years later he became an alcoholic. meanwhile, niggers are fucking your mom and you're crying to your boyfriend about it, while you suck his black cock.

I married a single mom I wouldn't recommend it.

If I wanted to clean up someone else's mess I would have just become a janitor.

yes jus to fuck and bounce out like her EX!!!!