How can America even compete with the next Wakanda?

South Africa Gov’t Says It Will ‘Print More Money’ And ‘Make Everyone Rich’

>The new South African former finance minister Nhlanhla Nene reportedly is planning to reduce the number of poor people in his country: print new money and simply give it to them. The former finance minister to President Jacob Zuma offered his simplistic plan in the simplest of terms: “South Africans continuing to be poor when we can print more money to ensure that everybody has it. Our people are poor because there is a shortage of money in the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
hinnews.com/za/national-news/we-will-print-more-money-and-give-it-to-the-unemployed-to-end-poverty-in-south-africa-says-new-minister-of-finance/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its what the federal reserve does

thats fake news dont fall for it

Easy way to tax the Whites even further. I think a White person in South Africa currently subsidizes the existence of 5 Blacks. We can pump those number up.

>hyperinflation
>genocide
>niggers in charge
sounds about right.

Fake news but wouldn't be surprised if South Africa eventually does this as they struggle to pay for food imports once the white farmers are run off. They'll learn nothing from their neighbors in Zimbabwe.

I honestly hope this will happen because I want to see the results.

Dis gun be gud

niggers are so funny
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Is this the source?

hinnews.com/za/national-news/we-will-print-more-money-and-give-it-to-the-unemployed-to-end-poverty-in-south-africa-says-new-minister-of-finance/

Did Obama become president of SA?

>when niggers don't realize that printing more money without backing it with resources devalues said currency

Why doesn't America just print more money and hand it out? Then there would LITERALLY be no poor people. You idiots really don't think, do you?

yet 'everyone' is not rich so not really
you jelly whiteboi?

Sure worked for Zimbabwe didn't it?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

>moon crickets

that petition had at least 13 000 signatures a few days ago
are (((they))) shutting it down?

>How can America even compete with the next Wakanda?

more joos?

>give niggers country
>they literally go "dude, why dont we just like, print more money"

jesus christ i think im moving away from communism. im not so sure the negro can be civilized on a wide scale or would be an effective ally. national bolshevism is the only way to proper functioning revolution.

Very practical, I like it.

Hell I'm as white as can be, and if I was in charge of a country, I'd do this too.

But only for myself.

it will happen in the next ten years I can guarantee it, these monkeys are incapable of learning patterns

>racial IQ is a false paradigm, r-right guys?

Even a retard like Marx knew blacks were incapable....

Shhhh don't tell them.

the new wakanda is coming

No of couse not my good goy, now here look at this shiney bauble.

Great tactic, it works so well wherever it's tried.

Seizing the farms from the people who actually know how agriculture works and going full retard with inflation will totally work this time.

Pol is so fucking retarded, this is literally from a fake site sage
>Pol is so fucking retarded, this is literally from a fake site sage

>Literal dumbass

>im not so sure the negro can be civilized
You are almost home senpai

Lol. More money to buy what you dumb nigger?

Fake news, no legit sources, fuck off.

2010 forboding

>Simply print more money.
Proving that "money" doesn't actually exist, it's human made.

The is one exception

In the US we have masses of immigration and we are constantly at war steading our market and currency so we do not experience inflation.

South Africa has neither an expanding empire nor a massive influx of immigrants

Wow, you're like super smart aren't you

>>when niggers don't realize that printing more money without backing it with resources devalues said currency

The US currency is backed by nothing.

Why print more money? Just write more zeroes on the ones you already have.

This is literally fake news. Source or GTFO.

Sweet Jesus fuck they've hit zimbabwe levels of retardation.

>Baxter Dmitry
Do a search on that name and see what turns up. We know niggers are retards and this is very plausible, but you need to think before posting something by him.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Are they really this retarded? South African Rand is already basically worthless.

We're the worlds reserve currency with an extremely diverse, productive economy that's why there's little inflation.

the new wakanda dance

Short rand etfs

Considering we're talking about niggers the burden of proof should be reversed. Anyone who doubts it should themselves be doubted.

Can we trick the blax into thinking that they should move to SA where they're creating a real life Wakanda?

They will without a doubt be printing massive amounts of money at some point in the near future. Not if but when.

>expanding empire
the only thing expanding is your fat ass

nigger rhythm is usually pretty impressive but they just look like primitive animals when they try to do ballet

Disgusting

Well, there goes ballet...

>We're the worlds reserve currency

This is what's saving us from inflation. The remainder is the effects of this privilage not the cause of it.

The US dollar is backed by enough violence to make it valuable. You trying to get droned you mouthy little bitch?

Also it's backed by lots of things, just not gold.

It's backed by the productivity of the our country and it's usefulness in international commerce.

Fake News that morons will believe

Nene holds a B.Com Honours degree in Economics from the University of Western Cape (UWC). He also obtained a Diploma in Marketing Management DMS; an Advanced Diploma in Economic Policy from the UWC; a Certificate in Economic Policy from the University of South Africa (UNISA); and a Certificate in Macro and Micro Economics from the University of London. He also attended a Course in Evaluating Macroeconomic Strategies in 2000 at Williams College (CDE), MA, USA. He matriculated at Gcothoyi Adult Centre

I'll take the bait. Everyone wouldn't be poor for that instant in time but prices would readjust literally within hours like in Venezuela.

Is the entire purpose of a nigger to be a slave? Or are they supposed to be in a jungle attacking one another, listening to african drum beats? What is their purpose?

Hey I'm wondering, what are the realistic odds that the Afrikaners mobilize and began an organized and armed resistance? e.g similar to what happened in Rhodesia.

I've got a feeling that since we're talking about people who are basically western Europeans, the Boers will more than likely take a good fucking and slink away as refugees.

Also, if Rhodesia 2.0 broke out, is it conceivable that any foreign nations will lend support to the White rebels?

it s backed by the implicit opinion that the US is a strong economy . also by the military.

zimbawe did this ... why you doubt other niggers

I actually don't think the inflation would be that bad, there would be inflation but nothing like Venezuela, until the people who hold our debt gets pissed and the IMF revokes our reserve currency status then we would be fucked.

So he studied economics in Africa? Those degrees are about as worthless as Minority Women's Studies in the U.S.

>african intellectuals

They're worth WAY less than a minority studies degree in the US. They have people who can't read or write at all earning those degrees.

If black people were capable of creating a functional society like Wakanda, they would have done it. Africa as a whole is pretty much the opposite of Wakanda.

>Come home to africa
>Australia
topkek

Precisely. B-but
>muh gold standard

a Certificate in Macro and Micro Economics from the University of London. He also attended a Course in Evaluating Macroeconomic Strategies in 2000 at Williams College (CDE), MA, USA.