Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/971047690783125512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where are the shills now?

I was getting worried

twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/971047690783125512
>potatonigger speaking taco
disgusting.

Isn't that still a lot closer than in the past?

It slowly creeps closer every year, which should be a high priority issue for many Texan repubs. They should create their own in state deportation and citizenship bureaus

Beto O'Rourke?

What a name. A walking identity crisis. But, what other option do the Dems have at this point?

Might as well be Tyrone Rubenstein.

No, it's turning blue.

It is, but consider that this is just the primaries, where Republicans don't have much reason to go out and vote because Cruz is a lock anyways, while on the other hand Democrats are rabid and eager to vote at any opportunity.

>Tyrone Rubenstein
My fucking sides

>democrat total
>republican total

eh its not but still to close for comfort. should be 1.5 million for cruz and 100k total for dem shit.

During the primaries for the 2017 Alabama senate election, Roy Moore got the nearly the same number of votes as the entire eight-candidate Democratic primary. Primaries aren't completely predictive of general results.

I just had to check...

Beto is super popular among the democrats this year. They were supposed to be really mobilized for it. He'll get crushed in the actual election

They are calling anons and OP's shareblue CTR shills in multiple threads

4k compared to 9k
Not even close bro

This is a primary race with a well liked incumbent, I'm honestly surprised many even bothered voting in the Republican primary at all.

Um it seems like u dont know anything about Alabama then. Cuz its a huge democratic place

>Flag

The primaries there were long before his scandal broke.

>comparing primaries to endgame

boy!

Lmao this is 100% increase in demo turnout looks like. Wait til republican voter turnout doubles after dems scare them with all the "we're taking over" bullshit

Lupe valdes is gonna get fucked

You have to be trolling. Moore's primary happened before his controversy.

And Cruz is the incumbent lmao, who goes to primary for an incumbent

>Highschool in Johannesburg
>University of South Africa
>fucking karate dojo.
>profile pic makes him look like JEB!
Words and images cannot express the state of my sides.
Good job leaf-bro.