What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Shit taste in women

He's a post-Ranma 1/2 Rumiko Takahashi character.

Kikiyo is great though

Male tsundere

>shit
>not sit

He realized inside that he was weak as fuck without his dads fang sword.

She is, but this dumb dog also liked the knockoff and eventually ended up with her. I wish Kagome returned to the modern era forever and they never met again.

>Pinned to a tree for fifty years
>Half-demon
>Only Living relative is a bastard who looks down on him
>Kept on a short leash from some girl that looks like the woman he loved
>Has to settle for the lookalike, though she has a bangin' body so it evens out
>Stuck in a mediocre series with a stupid ending
Otherwise, he's okay.

>He realized inside that he was weak as fuck without his dad's dick.
Fixed.

this
his aniki is still strong tho

Find me someone, anyone, who lost his father and wasn't scarred by the experience.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA :D :D :3

Looking back on this series Kikyo and Kagome would realistically only have been one of Inuyashas many lovers given his life span would at least have to be a few hundred years.

Him not being able to reach bonktsus greatness

His God tier waifu was kill by some cuck.

Nah, I'm sure Inuyasha was one of us. Short temper, authority problem, no manners, prefers woods to people, daydreams about his waifu. Yeah, definitely one of us.

I fucking loved his arc so much.

What will he do when Kagome is dead? Will he go search for her reincarnation?

Horny, no human pussy available.

Choose the next best thing: follow his brother's footsteps and obtain a loli.

He was the only reason i watched a bit of the show as a kid after seeing his badassness in the grip opening, i couldn't give any shits about inuyashas puusy story, but his brother was my second fav character and he was pretty badass too

On his own but still needs to be protected by his mom's fire rat robe and his dad's swords. His own mortality is literally stated as being his problem, and why he was seeking the sacred jewel in the first place. By the end of the series he comes to terms with being half human through his adventures with his human and demon friends.

How can you not understand a story for children?

Inuyasha isn't that smart.

>scarred
>not windscarred

He's only twenty-one, he's got at least 200 years to get it right.

touche

Too much ningen

He's got a load of self confidence issues and masks it with over confidence. Society treated him like shit for what he was, so he made himself an outcast on purpose and all of his behaviors are reflective of that. He's scared to get close to anyone because people are lying bastards or if they aren't, then they would just get hurt like his mother.

The entire cast is like this to various degrees.

>Only Living relative is a bastard who looks down on him

And the only real reason is because Sesshoumaru pretty much refused to understand why his father fell in love with a human. It was just his own insecurity of their family prestige projected onto Inuyasha. After he finally understood caring about humanity, the anger to Inuyasha morphed and eventually ebbed. Sesshoumaru kept up appearances, but didn't actively hate him anymore. Inuyasha got Tessiaga because he was the one that needed it most, Sesshoumaru got a far more destructive power from his own will instead. I doubt they will ever be truly friendly to each other, but there is a mutual respect, otherwise they wouldn't have kept saving each other.

>Kikyo
>great
>literally betrayed Inuyasha because of Naraku

That's what makes her great. A holy priestess who eats souls to sustain herself, kept alive by guilt and love.

I don't know why people have to shit on Rumiko to be feel special, these characters were so fucking memorable.

You must be a closet homosexual since you like women who penetrate their men.

that's some kinky projection, user.

Why do all the girls in Inuyasha look the same?

Sesshoumaru probably did end up being the best character in the series. The whole deal with him and Kagura was nice. Her death was actually really sad and Sesshoumaru's subsequent fight with Mōryōmaru was great.

>Such anger in your attacks. Don't tell me you were IN LOVE WITH KAGURA?

And then Tokijin snapped.

Symbolic of him only ever loving one person.
Also, character design is expensive.

Anime has this problem because animators aren't good at character differences. Look at their manga designs. Kikyou and Kagome look similar, but not the same. Sango looks completely different and Kagura is probably the most different of them all.

He was great, Rumiko could have done a spin-off with him and his group and probably get a few years off it. His mother was top-tier for the brief appearance she made.

Off topic but... Didn't Kagome live with the shadow of NTR hanging over her head?

I recall plenty of episodes where Inuyasha literally acted like he'd DUMP her at first chance to get back with priest girl if he ever could. Hell, he literally does it a couple times when he thinks his old love is alive again.

the entire Band of the 7 arc was the best

Yeah. And then people wonder why she was so cranky.

Kagura's death was the only legitimately sad death.

You're not going to be the friendliest person around when everyone one both sides (human and demon) hates you.

That sounds .. existential. Remind me never to do that to anyone, even in the case demons walk the earth.

Yes and she puts up with it to an extent. She does come to terms with how important Kikyou was to Inuyasha and does eventually ask him what his plans are with it. He says Kikyou doesn't belong in this world anymore. But it does put a shard of doubt in Kagome's heart on her exact relationship with Inuyasha.

Kind of a shame their relationship was so back burner for the most part. It had a lot of potential, but kind of just got dropped for a 'they are obviously in love, but just don't want to say it because teenager and once hurt'

Even if they did get together, it's still bitter sweet. Who knows how long Inuyasha's life span is, he could live into modern times. I like to think that Sesshoumaru became a businessman, one of the richest men in Japan, while Inuyasha managed to become a historical archivist and is the reason there are still so many shrines around in the modern day.

how does this even end? I remember watching it as a kid and stopped around the time Inuyasha could shoot diamonds from his sword.

Stuff happens.
More stuff happens.
The Shikon Jewel?
It had feelings for Kagome, too. Everyone and everything wanted her.
Kagome either banishes it or does something with it, who knows.
Everyone has a happy ending, except the boy who liked her in the present, explained below
Kagome ditches her family to live with Inuyasha in the past
Miroku/Sango became an item (shocking plot twist, I know), with three kids
Rumiko cannot write anything that's not a romance comedy harem. She should have just made it Ranma 1/2 in Feudal Japan with demons.

Couldn't Inuyasha of the present just go to Kagome or is he somehow ded?

I reiterate, Rumiko cannot write anything that isn't a dragged out harem comedy. I don't even know if they explained why yokai aren't around in the present.

She did say a little blerb about it when asked about things like the Noh Mask and the Soul Collector that dragged people to hell. It was that Youkai were pretty much hunted to extinction, as tech grew, it became easier to kill them for even normal people. Only the strongest and more human like ones were able to survive by blending in.

>It had feelings for Kagome, too
Not really, it wanted to kill her because it was a threat to it and she had a bit of the same power that Midoriko had, which created the jewel in the first place. She simply wished for the jewel to not exist anymore.

>Only the strongest and more human like ones were able to survive by blending in.
Wouldn't that just make them even more pissed at humans? Like it actually gives demons like Sesshomaru a good reason to hate them.

Being decimated as a half demon. That's why he initially wanted to use the shikon no tama to become a full demon.

I would assume so, but even the 'strongest' that can kill a thousand demons with a single swing of their sword can still be killed by a hail of bullets. Naraku and his crazy regen were the exception in the world of demons, most can't grow back or survive being hit in major organs like the heart or lungs. Kind of funny to think about.

Being a man who lost his waifu. Its terrible feeling.

This is so freudian it should be shown in psychoanalytical theses all across the globe

I always wondered why there wasn't a version of Inuyasha in the present. Why were there so few yokai in the present? Did some great mass extinction happen?

See Who knows what happened to Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Shippo in particular though. Maybe they were targeted for looking kinda funny.

>Wake up from a 50 year coma just to be enslaved by some random girl.
>Only use her to sniff out the jewel in which said girl fucked up and sent everywhere in the province.
>Not slowly fall in love by said girl after getting cucked multiple times by his ded GF.

I mean should you blame him?

Inuyasha's life span was never stated. Hanyou live for a while though just because Youkai are long lived in general. It's possible he could survival 500 years. Shippou and Sesshoumaru would definitely be around though. Sesshoumaru just because he's THAT human like and would adapt rather easily and Shippou because transforming is a Kitsune specialty and he showed a lot of promise at the academy compared to his peers. Hell, I imagine that most of the world elite are Youkai and there is a whole conspiracy group dedicated to it.

inuyasha is pretty cute, no homo

>takes shoes off
>dog feet

Well, Shippo has fox feet, so it makes sense, but Kouga has human feet that just have claws instead of nails and Kouga isn't even a Dai-youkai.

His dad never helped through puberty.

who the hell are those two I can't remember.

KAGOOOOOOMEEEEE

That's Kagome and Rin. Both have become Keade's apprentices. Sesshoumaru wanted Rin to become use to being around humans again and then let her decide what she wanted to do when she was grown up.

faith in humanity: restored

>tfw I can't not see that fur thing as making him bishie Ned Stark
I haven't even seen GoT, for god's sake!

Sesshoumaru going to visit a human village, even if Rin is there feels so weird. It's like the lord of the region coming to visit the bum fuck in the middle of no where.

dead mom, rejection from both humans and yokai for being a half-blood, loneliness throughout most of his life
yup, his shitty personality just came from nowhere

cuteness

How is he cute? Only the ears are cute.

>going back in time to live where there are so few medical advances
I could never leave today's time. After reading up on dental practices from the 70s shit seems barbaric just imagine how bad it was in the 1800s or before

>half breed that nobody really likes
>rejected by humans and demons
>bullied entire life by people
>mom dies
>dad dies before he even knew him
>half brother is an asshole
>fall madly in love with a girl
>another asshole murders his waifu
>stuck on a tree for 50 years
I mean with just that alone who wouldn't be a bitter jerk about everything? From the little of Inuyasha you see before he met Kikyo he wasn't so arrogant or cruel. It's a pretty classic defense mechanism to push everyone away so you can't get hurt again.

Everything after involving Kagome is just more salt on a pile of salt.

how did this end again?

I'm kind of proud they put so much of the good stuff in a show aimed at kids.

Depends on how far back you want to go.

Naraku dies, turns out he was just a pawn the entire time of the demons in the Shikon Jewel

Kagome wishes for the Shikon Jewel to disappear from existence and it destroys it forever

But the Bone Eater's Well that she comes through also disappears because it exists only because of the Shikon Jewel

She and Inuyasha go to the modern time but Inuyasha immediately gets teleported back

Kagome lives in the modern time for 3 years and one day the well comes back and she goes through to Inuyasha

Happily ever after, they get married

Sango and Miroku have like 4 kids

Sesshomaru stops being such a dick

Rin lives in the village with Kaede

Kohaku becomes a demon slayer

Anything I missed?

I'm sure in the mangas pre-dub it was a lot more bloody and dark. Even for a show of kids the Inuyasha is full of bloody murder, genocide, cucking, and worse. I just wish the Final Act segments weren't so rushed.

Yeah, Kagome calling Sesshoumaru "Onii-san" and him looking at her with this most disgusted look. Man, I remember when Sesshoumaru tried to melt her, she sure doesn't hold a grudge.

That was kind of included in they get married and Sesshomaru stops being a massive dick, it's implied he's her brother in law

his brother was cooler.

KAGOME

Can we talk about Rinne? He's perpetually poor thanks to a shitty Dad. At least he wasn't stuck in a tree for 50 years I guess.

He has a cute body and personality too.

lol so ebin epic XD