Whatever happened to this dude? Does anyone still care about him?

Whatever happened to this dude? Does anyone still care about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last I heard, his son was still dead.

Same thing that happened to that Hogg fag. Media doesn’t need them anymore

Same thing that happened with David Hogg

Combination of media overexposure and a failure of character/charisma that can cause actual change.

he served his 15 minutes of purpose for the left and was discarded because his story was bullshit and holding him up for any longer would have exposed it for the farce it was. They do this all the time

Trump will be a past tense piece of shit too. Mueller's going to fuck him out of a 2020 run when its all said and done

literally who

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Who knows? Probably the same as is going on for this lady.

I wonder how the media would react if a second amendment activist pulled the same constitution stunt.

lol

This was from Bush years right? Forgot about the mom's of dead soldiers thing went away when Obama came in.

Fuck off of every thread spreading shit .

Paki overload

no

Came here to say this.

He was just on Billa Maher.
They are organizing a march. This is not going away, Trumptards.

sauce pls (pic related)

Used as an attack dog and didn't get the job done, so they tossed him away

You’d think blacks would wake up one day & realize that the Jews are only using them.

How did he get away with this?

He ended up being a lawyer that helped muslims illegally immigrate

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

And here's why this is a good thing:

Remember me? Once we outlive our usefulness to the media we generally get thrown aside to obscurity.