Magi

Magi is ending next week, and it looks like the final chapter is going to be a wedding chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/read-magi-labyrinth-of-magic-chapter-368.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The series was at it's peak during the Magnostadt arc. Shame this series fell off so hard afterwards, the Sinbad shit killed it. I'll miss it though.

Morgiana is going to make a gorgeous bride. I wanted kids as well, but the wedding is good enough.

We might see their kids at the very end, but I'm happy we are getting the wedding at least. It's been long overdue since that faggot Sinbad interrupted it with his bullshit. I wonder if Hakuryuu will attend, or is he still salty that Morgiana wanted nothing to do with him romantically?

I think Hakuryuu will attend since he's still a close friend to both Morgiana and Alibaba.

We have raws on this week's chapter?

But that would make him a cuck.

Morgiana had to be his in the first place in order to be called a cuck. That term does not apply to him.

>wedding end
god dammit another boring ending.

Can someone even remind me why Sinbad winning was a bad thing?

I dropped it when alibaba come back to life, it got better or is just the same shit?

Someone please spoil me on this one, i watched both seasons of the anime but i don't know if i care enough to read the manga.
Was sinbad actually bad or not?
Also who's getting married?

The series has been bad for a long time. Fights and shit no one cared about were dragged on for too long.

>wedding chapter
>probably kids and shit too
When will shonen manga stop being so generic?

Yes. I'd dump them but I have to leave soon.
lhscans.com/read-magi-labyrinth-of-magic-chapter-368.html

It was good initially. He came back, went full Babanomics, became engaged to Morgiana, and did a bunch of other shit. But then Sinbad happened.

wait what the hell happened? I thought david was fucken shit up

Something something Sacred Palace ran out of energy

>Literally the Power of Friendship and Family kills David

Thank fuck, the wedding is all I wanted to see. Based Ohtaka, thanks for delivering. I'm satisfied.

>and it looks like the final chapter is going to be a wedding chapter.
This is literally all I want. The series may have gone to shit, but it can at least go out on a high note.

Yeah, I'm disappointed. I guess she realized that it was the only way to write herself out of this asspull of a final arc.

I bet you Sense is gonna pull a dick move and speed scan the last chapter even though they haven't been giving a shit about the series in forever.

What was the last Shounen that ended with a wedding?

That's just pathetic, I hope they don't do that.

Because he ended up being a horrible character and a complete retard with awful ideas.

I don't know if the last but what about Yamada-kun.

Trips of truth. ISinbad's faggotry made the arc more boring than it had to be.

I hope not too because I'd rather read it from someone who gives a fuck about what they're translating. But I still remember Niggastream and Nisekoi.

>morgiana has been training non stop during the timeskip
>gets one short but good fight after the timeskip against arba completely overpowering her and showing her strong she's become
>expecting her to play a huge role in the final arc alongside her future husband
>when she appears in the final arc she literally kicks a guy and then fights off panel for the rest of it
I'm kind of mad.

Fucking Judal, Hakuryuu and Kougyoku did more than her despise these three not being mains.
not that I complain

I'm in love with Morgiana.

I've been re-reading Magi and I have pinpointed the exact moment when the series started going downhill for me. Up until there I had a really good time, humor was great, tension was real, the narrative felt tight and we'll thought out. Then Alibaba loses to edgebro and I think the story stumbled a but. Recovered a but during economics, then fell flat on its face.

As for the current arc I think one of the biggest problems was power scaling. Once Djinn Equip became a thing it was understood that power tiers went Magi > metal vessel user (completed Djinn equip) > household/other mages > metal vessel user (only weapon equip) > normies.
Godhood fucked this up. If Sinbad was going to be the final boss before ex death showed up. I'd rather he just get a battery and use all 7 of his Djinn before David steals the show.

It's a shame to see my interest die for what was a great series I picked up a few years ago. I wish Alibaba's household had stayed more relevant and expanded more.

>it's
End yourself.

Shut up, Alibaba, you're a lion fucker.

>151cm
>51kg
What the FUCK Morgiana?

I can't believe Alibaba is a fucking furry

A cute lioness.

Hakuryuu getting absolutely cucked by Alibaba and Morgiana was my favorite part. When Alibaba proposed to her she didn't hesitate for one second and accepted without even thinking about that edgy little faggot.

>g-guys m-morg definitely has a litter of lions with the scarred cuck post timeskip I s-swear

Weren't they going to sacrifice all other metal vessel users to make Alibaba a true king?

I'm still mad.

As cancerous as the shipping threads were, the payoff when that marriage proposal chapter came out was cathartic.

No, he didn't want to.

Based Baba refused.

I think the latter half of the Kou arc really fatigued Ohtaka. She tried to do something Kingdom-esque and it just kind of whimpered out.

Still, I think the quality of the manga was fine when it was just Alibaba travelling around the world and fixing shit. But it became quite clear that she has a fucking ridiculous bias towards Sinbad. She basically threw the entire series under the bus for his sake and it completely backfired. Her favoritism towards one character undermined her writing, and subsequently it undermined the narrative of the whole series.

The final arc of this manga can serve as a lesson to other authors not to allow their infatuation with a particular character get the better of them.

Meanwhile yankee to megane get the worst fucking ending ever. I will forever be mad.

Fishbaba a shit.

>Don't wanna
Holy fuck he is absolutely based.

>Aladdin saying no to Fishbaba
Pottery.

>Magi is ending next week

Is the David/Sinbad bullshit over? This manga really ended with a long smelly fart.

Baba's
>don't wanna
had me rolling. Everyone was expecting him to do something impressive and he just pulls that out so casually. Best boy.

Yep. Sinbad ruined this manga. Glad the faggot is dead.

He better not fucking come back, Ohtaka, I swear to God.

Aladdin deserves what he wants.

Why Reddit is so dumb?

Don't bother with them for anything other than reading the chapters.

B-but muh stares.

You have to go back.

Yes.

Kill yourself.

Hoping the manga gets better, at vol 3.

t. Plebbitor

It's not even necessary to check leddit for chapters. If you want to read straight from the source instead of shit websites, check the TL's imgur profile for updates.

>Magi and TG are ending in the exact same week
Huh. Who woulda thunk?

>Her favoritism towards one character undermined her writing, and subsequently it undermined the narrative of the whole series.
Yep. And it's funny because Sinbad was already a hood character. During my reread I got to this page and the grim realization of what his habit for eavesdropping would lead too hit me hard. This comical moment was better in hindsight.

Too bad he needed to be god emperor instead of Alibaba's political/economical rival

>Based Baba is prospering next to his wife
>Nuggetneki is getting BTFO and doesn't know where his wife is
Hmmm.

The Hakuryuu X Mor ship was probably the worst pairing this side of Ulquoirra X Orihime

It was Sasuke/Sakura tier except Ohtaka wasn't retarded enough like Kishimoto to do it.

Well it didn't help that Ohtaka purposely tried to bait people into thinking Morgiana and Hakuryuu hooked up over the timeskip with that comment from Toto.

>TG ending
Wait what?

He truly is best boy.

And he's not a total retard like Kaneki.

Baba:
>makes inspiring speeches
>actually gets shit done
>literally saving everyone in the world
Kekneki:
>makes empty speeches
>doesn't make decisions half the time
>when he does everyone fucking dies

This can't be real.

It's very real.

Endgame right here brothers.

How is the Sinbad spinoff going? Did Serendine die yet? Is it going to end soon too?

Season 3 when?!!

Yep.

>But I still remember Niggastream and Nisekoi.
Bad comparison. Mangastream never worked on nisekoi until the end. Sense brought us 3/4 of Magi when no else worked on it for years.

Baba doesn't die either, wait.

He comes back and cucks his killer, so it's all good.

I still love Magi and it will remain my favorite shonen manga.

>tokyo nugget
>people dying

thanks for the laugh

This.

N-Naki's dead, right?

I was starting to lose interest, but then Ohtaka decided to just turn it into Gurren Lagann.

Maybe it's not a perfect comparison but it was the closest I could remember. I still say it would be shitty of them to snag the last chapter and skip tbe 10+ they're behind on just to cuck the translator. According to his profile, he's been giving us Magi on his own for a year now because Sense stopped caring.

Baba's not on his deathbed a chapter before the end.

at least kekneki already impregnated his waifu

checkmate atheists

Then: Magi is masterpiece and god tier. Interesting story, charismatic characters and really good overall.

Now: Magi is boring and typical shonen, shit villain.

What happened?

>impregnating waifu before marriage
Kaneki an impure shit. Baba will only unload during his wedding night.

So what's the verdict on Magi? 7/10? Amazing start, lackluster finish?

Too ambitious?

Dunno, your now is not my now.

No one worked on it because Sense got angry if they did, remember YP? He's a faggot but he tried to pick it up and they got mad at him for it.

Pretty much.

slightly better than naruto but not by much, overall shit

9/10. Did too much right for a few wrong to tarnish it.

Naruto turned to trash after the first invasion/tournament and was shit by the time Sasuke went into the barrel, so more than half of the manga.

No one worked on it from 2009 to 2011 before Sense.

Still, that doesn't mean they own it.

Am I the only one that is fucking loving how the last dozen chapters have been complete, insane nonsense?

It's like Ohtaka went "alright, I can do a nice ending that ties everything up neatly in a bow or I can drink this entire bottle of Scotch whiskey."

5 or maybe 6. Great start, shit ending.

He's sleeping