If god doesn't exist, how did the universe start existing?

If god doesn't exist, how did the universe start existing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait how did god start existing

If rain has fallen where in the water cycle did it begin?

We know little at the moment but that doesn't mean we should be lazy and fill in the blanks with God, I don't think God would want us to be lazy in such a way.

always did. nigga is eternal n sheeit.

OP BTFOHOW WILL THE CHRIST KEK EVER RECOVER

God is everlasting by definition, so no beginning. Our universe did have a beginning though.
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

God is a synonym for metaphysics. But it's totally valid to use that term. I hate fedora shenanigans like that. "we can't explain X yet so we shouldn't call it Y." yadda yadda, it's such unimportant rambling.

no one will ever know, no point in asking. go to bed

God clearly created the universe so we can spend all our time fighting His (((chosen people))) from convincing white women to race mix.

I have a problem with metaphysical beings interacting with a physical world. Where is the threshold.

It feels like a 'god of the gaps' reasoning.

>no one will ever know
Don't be so pessimistic.

>God clearly created the universe so we can spend all our time fighting His (((chosen people))) from convincing white women to race mix.
They're only the chosen people if you believe in middle east based religions, believe in the religion that was born in your land.

"God" is a manmade word.

>Where is the threshold.

we don't know. shit is literally too far away.

It didnt "start" retard, the universe is infinite, the big bang phenomena was juse a higher version of a supernova

the thing about words really

Sheiiittttt if god could exist eternally then following that logic why couldn't the universe always just have existed?

Again, it's falling for a 'god of the gaps' argument.

Our universe had a beginning, but the matter in it did not. Before our universe began, it was a condensed ball of matter.

Not just matter, but all of space and time itself.

In order for god to exist, he had to create himself.

what if man created himself?

>everything has a beginning
>what about god
>nah he has no beginning
>but if everything has...
>god is supernatural, his existence doesn't have to follow the universal laws everything else does

Does anyone ACTUALLY think like this? It blows my mind.

The response: you're predicating all of this on the idea that time is only linear and only flows in one direction. Humans have tiny minds and our perceptions are based upon the tiny part of the universe we live in.

If you can break through the limited perceptions given to you of "I can't understand why that happened so it had to be supernatural in nature", then you begin to see that we are simply incapable of knowing what happened and how (in regards to the universe and it's creation) due to our limitations.

You live in a simulation numbnuts. God is me playing pic related.