Shingeki no Kyojin

Grim Reminder soon? or will they just talk? Is Eren alone? Will he attack Reiner or will just motorboat his boobs? EZ alliance?

He can't motorboat his boobs, that's too cruel! The kids depend on Reiner's breast milk to survive the harsh winters

This picture is rude. Falco is the best boy and thanks to him we'll see action and epic titans soon.
Only if Reiner and Eren aren't going to talk about life all next chapter.

I think SL has infiltrated the festival. All leaders are gathered, they can announce their intention to the rest of the world to be left alone, and if that doesnt work out, they can take them hostage or kill them. Reiner fell for Eren hook, line and sinker. They'll probably talk while the festival happens so Marley cant count on AM.

*AT

The answer will be revealed very soon, Sup Forums.

what are you idiot or something? I fucking knew you newfags will go to keep making the threads before bump limit
these threads were better when they were banned

>Levi is infiltrated as a clown
>Zeke will approach to him
>He will be terrified of clowns now

>early thread
oh it's the fujos again
you should have stayed away from Sup Forums

>kids that goes to wars
people expect them to act like a normal kid with a strange danger rule
please fuck off, eren isn't going to do any grim reminder, falco didn't cause shit

Had Eren reached Zeke, the Cts would already be roaming around, and he would've already munched Zeke for the MT.

>the warrior kids are forced to have sex in the sewers to defeat the clownlet
>Isayama claps himself on the shoulder for referencing Stephen King

this, falco did nothing wrong.

Are Erenfags really just like Rick and Morty fags?

>learning from your elders is bad

>early thread by a retarded fujo
what did you expect

>another chapter
>not annie
Tanoshi

>early thread by a retarded fujo
Fujos are the ones going about FE otp shit.

I think he wants Reiner to think that Falco is his hostage. Not that Eren wants to kill him or anything, he might simply use a similiar tactic to Jean when he tested Hitch, etc

>implying any breast milk from Reiner wouldn't be poisonous

There's a slim chance that Falco is completely aware of that too since Eren could have told him more when he got to know him better.

your point?

O

Seriously delet this, those kids are only as healthy and strong as they are today because of Reiner's love and nurturing

He didn't told Falco shit, he's just using him to get to others. His usefulness likely ended with bringing Reiner to the trap.

wild night

Seems like they had a lot of conversations, maybe Eren did tell him about it. Is a bit risky, though.

Where is the full chapter in english, fucking readsnk hasn't uploaded it yet

>tfw

I want season 3 to be a success so we can have a season 4 and a fourth game with the Marley warriors.

oh great more dragging out

stop acting defensive, reiner wont be humillated anymore (?

>I'm glad you returned to your hometown.
>Too bad Annie and Bertolt couldn't. ;)

Eren jr is cute

>I'm glad you were able to return home.
>Bert and Annie didn't, unfortunately.
>But Annie did, she is here.
>!!! Where!?
>Eren touches his belly

Reiner and Porco have dakimakuras of Marcel they sleep with every night.

KEK.

LM soon.

Why does Gabi always make the best faces?

Any who stay close to him dies a painful death, those kids are no different

He'll protect them this time

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Gets down to the basement
>You'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float TOO, YOU'LL FLOAT TOO, YOU'LL FLOAT TOO, Y̶̩̘̱̗̯̻̼̊̿͊ͅŎ̸̢̘͉̮͎͓̗̙̪͇͇͑̓Ū̶͕̤̰̖̱̙̤͎͂̍́̓̍̆̚͜'̵̡̢̦̼͔̣̞̯̙͛̓̾̈͋̿̉͋̕L̵̻͙̘̞̹̾̍̀̓̑́͝L̵̨͖̙̟̝̪̯͍̝͇̠̥̜̀́̀̀͜͠ ̵̞̮̙͎̤̏͊̔̋̉͋͂͘F̷̨̛̗̣͖͙̟̦̹͇̠͊̔̊̑̾̐̋̈̃͛̏͑͜͜͝L̷̨̨͖̠͎̻̪̬̦̞̞̝̣̽̒͗̓̍̽̾̑̕O̵̺̜̪͇͖̘̯̠͎͇͊͊̋̈́̈́̽̔̔̌͜͠A̶͎̤̗̤͕̺͎͔͚͔̾̃́̔͐̋̆̈́͑͒͜͝T̸̳̜̪̳̈́ ̴̧͚̙̘̗̳̃̂͊̀̇̆̒́̚͘̚T̷̨̤͉͚͓̺̥̬̰͑͜͜Ó̶̰̪̪̮̱͔Ō̴̡͚̬̱̜͓͇̰̱͎̫͈̈́̈́̈̌̀ͅ

Too late, Eren already got one. NotMikasa is molesting another.

What's this talk about Refiner having breasts? He's a dude isn't he?

this is what happens when fujos come to Sup Forums

>Reiner´s kids will be in a festival full of clowns
>Isayama probably saw It
OH NO

So, Ackermans and Touyou are a joined race?

His pecs are a bigger cup size than the entire female cast

old meme started by lactation fetishist fujos

He'll regret not biting the bullet more like

I want to see Eren devouring Reiner

Annie has to be okay now. Reiner will definitively ask about her, and if the SL did kill her Reiner would no doubt beat Eren to death in a rage.

Thanks for the free keks, user.

He's a good mamacat.

Reiner and Eren are not going to fight. They're going to sit down and talk, it'll be tense as fuck but there won't be a fight next chapter.

Isnt that the Anarchist symbol?

I was wondering the same.

>Reiner would no doubt beat Eren to death in a rage
He should already with the "guess who didn't return home". For chapters a good beating is just what Eren needs, and serumb owl needs redeeming.

He might still beat Eren out of rage just for killing Bert. It's not like he himself liked Annie all that much.

I thought the same thing and I think it takes inspiration from that (Ackermans and Touyou rebelled against the king after all, that's anarchy.) The three daggers probably means something too, maybe it's a joining of 3 bloodlines.

its actually the Skaven symbol on its head.

isayama is giving us a clear hint on the true nature of the Asian race, and their ratty origins.

He really liked both Bertolt and Annie, though Bertolt was his only true friend.

Armin and Mikasa will end up together.

App Store new logo

>three bloodlines
>Touyou, Ackermans
And the third one?

Those are three katanas, you retards.

The tolerate and care about eachother but every interraction they have is just both of them insulting eachother and Reiner egging her on.

>It's not like he himself liked Annie all that much.
Sure he did. She was his little imouto.

this, skaven katanas.

Eldian+Touyou+Marleyan= Ackerman

Who knows, probably an extinct line we don't know about yet.

was this the single moment when Eren stopped being a ragetard

Now it all makes sense!

>

The thing is though, Zeke talked about Ackermans as if they were some urban legend, and this lady is just walking around with that symbol on her back.

He didn't seem to be that much of a ragetard on his last battle with BR. A retard with the serumbowl sure but no "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU" moments

or its just a symbol thats supposed to be that of an asian faction and has nothing to do with your bloodline bullshit? Just a guess. not everything is connected to the fucking Ackermans.

dont feel the rage t b h

Reposting this.

Yeah, ignore manletwhales.

I'd say he stopped being a ragetard even before that: remember the cave chapters when he became an emotional wreck after learning what his father did and realizing that he wasn't the chosen one.

reminder that eren isnt actually autistic, isayama just isnt very good at drawing expressions so they sometimes look a little spergy.

>t b h
As in Crush you, he likely meant sex, am I right? ReinEren OTP.

>Asians
>symbol is an English A
That's not a coincidence.

Finally, Mikasa will have some relevance.

Those are three katanas, fucking idiot.

So Mikasa just needs to fuck royalty now for the pinnacle of eugenic science?

Not that rage-y for Eren standards desu

Manletwhales try to force him into everything.

No shit? Three katanas in the shape of an A

What's the link? Can't find it on yonkou

>Levi: “Please definitely come and enjoy the renewed ‘umehibiki’ onsen in Okuhita, Oita perfecture.”

They are just crossed, fuck off.

Then EH has more possibilities

its not an a you fucking moron, pic related.

>Conversation bubble: “Wow… SASUGA!”
>Conversation bubble: “This is perfect!”
>Conversation bubble: “Thank you for helping me while you are busy!”
>Levi: “I’m not busy.”

Manletwhales are disgusting.