As a country drops to aroubd 56% white DNA (44% non white), does it become more or less prone to Conspiracy Theory?

As a country drops to aroubd 56% white DNA (44% non white), does it become more or less prone to Conspiracy Theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

meatspin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you're more or less prone to bein a gay cunt

less. low IQ types dont question the narrative.

More. The less homogenous the society, the less trust it has in its institutions.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

>does anyone have the link to pic related?
meatspin.com/
>you're welcome

More.

god this cunts face infuriates me

>god this cunts face infuriates me
stop being gay then

More prone. Whites aren't the only ones to partake in this stuff, I would say other races are even more prone to conspiracy theories and other forms of nonsensical beliefs.
When you look at other races who believe in things ranging from Taoism to Voodoo and random spirituality, anything goes.
Could be for the better in some scenarios
watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
But also worse, because people can be easily whipped up into a frenzy over lies and conspiracies in a society that's drifting further away.

>Le chupacabra

We become more prone to kill kikes in their homes and synagogues.

Thanks, bro!

The Original Soy Boy™

>The Original Soy Boy™
Giving worms to your ex-girlfriend is alpha as phuck!

You guys do realize the 56% thing would climb to about 70% if LA was nuked, right? They all congregate together.

This.
I live in california and brown people just lack...a spark. A good percentage of white people are fascinating, creative. It is hard to describe, but above average white people have an almost (this will sound corny but w/e) elevated spirit like they are part divine, while nonwhites are all purely animals driven solely by pleasures and the present, living entirely in the physical world. Almost NPCs

more so, just a leftist version of the evil white man keeping all the colored down

More prone to dumb shit like Flat Earthers

Less prone to actual shit like aliens being covered up, (((a certain group))) ruling a disproportionate amount of the world, CIA being shady as fuck, etc.