What does it taste like? And does it go well with Siracha?

Other urls found in this thread:

eowf.alc.co.jp/search?q=腹を壊す
youtube.com/watch?v=_wrVu7ncgm0
youtube.com/watch?v=QwvWCLCElvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'd look delicious if it didn't seem to be full of pus

That's the marbling
It's fat that gives it flavor

Pretty sure he's talking about the green stuff there

Taste like lebianism

M E T A
E
T
A

Makes me wonder what Lucoa has been feeding her shouta.

Didn't they say it actually tastes really good, but she won't eat it due to the "muh eating another person is bad" morals?

Its fucking poisonous and would kill Kobayashi for one thing. Two its full of fucking green puss. Three its a fucking lizard tail which is disgusting in flavor and texture. Four not even descaled.

Conclusion: lol no

tooru herself said it tasted sweet and creamy in both the anime and the manga.
> but she won't eat it due to the "muh eating another person is bad" morals
yes

Apparently it's better than Arby's.

Pussy. Shes been feeding him pussy.

Based arby weeb

Its better than dragon tail!

Trust me its not.

gosh i love #brands so much

>bacon in the shake

Somehow more haram than the sandwich.

It's apparently an option now. 50 cents for a strip of triple-thick brown-sugar bacon in your shake.

>bacon in a milkshake
What is wrong with you people

People are weird, bacon is popular, and Arby's capitalizes on it.

Nice viral ad campaign thread goys. Totally not an attempt to get people to buy fast food by literal niggers hired by a certain fast food company, right?

>hey I want to post this animeme girl online
>shit dude shes all white n shit, we need to make her more diverse n shit or they call us racist
>but how dude
>shit nigga, just give her black skin dude like just turn her into a nigga and shit is all fine and progressive

It's hard to make flesh tones when you're literally making stuff like that out of spare sandwich boxes and packaging material. If you look at their Twitter, most of the other humanish figures they make are similarly colored.

I wish i was this deluded.

>Its fucking poisonous and would kill Kobayashi for one thing. Two its full of fucking green puss. Three its a fucking lizard tail
she removed the poison, people even eat testicles brains, fish's eggs, snail and crickets and dragons can't be lizard they aren't cold blooded

Quality b8. Have a (you)

Sweet and creamy

wtf I love Arby's now?

what does Kanna taste like

I'd eat Kanna's ballsack tail

Based gyaru Tohru

I imagine it to taste like duck. Like funky chicken.

Kobayashi should stop being such a fucking pussy and start eating Tohru's delicious tail.
How can you say you love her if you can't even eat her?

Later in the manga Lucoa mentions that even with the poison removed it would still kill her. Iirc it was said that it would literally destroy her stomach and intestines. Tohru apparently wasn't aware of that.

How do you know? I didn't see her killing any cats.

It tastes like love!

Or wait, maybe it was Elma who said it. I forget. Either way dragon meat can't be eaten by humans.

What about Elma's tail? It looks like a fish tail, must taste like sushi.

Does her pussy taste like salmon?

Elma doesn't have a cat.

That shouldn't be taken literally.

eowf.alc.co.jp/search?q=腹を壊す

I want to taste Tooru

It tastes like the patriarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=_wrVu7ncgm0

I think it might be an apple flavoured bacon thing. Maybe it's supposed to be a sweet and savoury thing?

>a sweet and savoury thing?
Plebs don't have a sense for traditional human flavor combinations. Not to say that milkshake+bacon is perhaps the most idealistic combination to achieve that sort of paradigm, but people who ask what's going on in that picture clearly can't appreciate it.

I'm more concerned about the way they drew her eyes. She looks exhausted, like she knows that she has sold out.

i want to taste tooru too.

If it's anything like the Gila monster then it's probably deadly as it's fat contains poison.

Kobayashi would never approve of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwvWCLCElvw

Why does anyone think it's acceptable for a woman to have tattoos?

i cant help but imagine kobayshi trying to contain herself with tooru walking around like that.

>"Tooru can you grab that towel off the floor for me"
>"Of course!"
>
>"Geh!"

What does it taste like?

Oh yeah us can be green too I suppose. Ive only ever really seen it white though

iirc that's actually poison.

>siracha

It would probably be counter intuitive. The energy used to regrow the tail is probably more than the energy provided by consuming the tail.