Any fellow Walmart associates on Sup Forums hyped for the Trump-inspired bonus that's in our paychecks this week(along...

Any fellow Walmart associates on Sup Forums hyped for the Trump-inspired bonus that's in our paychecks this week(along with the quarterly MyShare bonus)? I don't know what I'm going to spend the $400 I'll be receiving, but I hope it's not all in one place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eH10efX7Png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pathways
Fucking PTSD from that
>Spend entire first week watching flash videos and Sam Walton propaganda
>Literal second day on the actual job
>"user WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN DOING YOUR PATHWAYS"
>Learn there's many dozens of hours of more videos and "activities" to do
>Somehow supposed to do this on my own time
>Already slammed because they have me stocking four aisles because the regular guy never showed up for work but they wouldn't fire him
>Ask manager what to do
>"Iunno, just make time for it"
>"Personnel manager" tracks me down and threatens to fire me once a week because I haven't gotten through Pathways
>Say fuck it, do about an of Pathways after rushing to finish early on a slow day
>Return
>"user WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU, YOU SHOULD HAVE HELPED ZONE INSTEAD OF RUNNING OFF"
>"They said I had to do Pathways during my shift"
>Shift manager tells me he doesn't give a fuck about Pathways and threatens to fire me even though I'm certain he didn't have that authority
>Jokes on them because I got a job at Publix
Walmart seems like they try to make themselves a good place to work but from every report I've heard it seems like the managers are psychotic 100% of the time

Sounds about right, but if you have been here as long as I have, you just kind of take the abuse.

hello break user

Working a shit job with older people is depressing, I was 20 and the youngest one there by probably 10 years. There were 40yo men, unmarried and without kids, putting boxes on shelves at 4AM with every intention of continuing for the rest of their lives.
There was a guy who was some kind of welder, then got fired after something exploded and fucked up his hand so he couldn't use the equipment. Now he's a stocker.

Do your pathways

I've been working here since 2004. I was grandfathered from doing pathways.

Sounds like me when I first started. Now I'm a bitter individual who is pushing 40.

it's okay to admit walmart is bad

I crave and will enjoy the experience of slaying walmart in a political sense

they raped you

No one here is falling for it Trump shill too many of us actually work at Wal-Mart . This doesn't do shit for us

I admit it was a little tongue-in-cheek

>$400
>For 10-15 years

That works out to $40-26.6 a year.

That's really all Walmart can afford to give people that have spent over a decade there?

I voted for Trump and everything, but this doesn't satisfy me. This is not making American great again.

man, posting in sad thread

>10-14 years with walmart
you've done a lot with your life OP, well done

>Walmart associates

Read this book - It's the red pill for money.

You can do a hell of a lot better than Walmart.

"I voted for Trump and everything, but this doesn't satisfy me. This is not making American great again." Jesus fuck it's walmart what the fuck do you expect YES GOY I UH VOTED FOR TRUMP THIS IS ALL TRUMP FAULT fuck oof

Bonus is usually few months worth of normal pay

Not that user, but thanks for the tip, ill try to find a copy of this

that a paid break buddy? You’re on company time. Do your pathways.

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

It's the best I can do without being a net tax recipient.

Thanks for the suggestion, although I've never been able to physically read an entire book.
>that a paid break buddy? You’re on company time.
I already work up to 10 hours a week for free. Call it a benefit.
>Do your pathways
See Nope. Don't got it.

Those are just scraps, user. Pelosi was willing to bring in a third worlder to take your job and raise your taxes. That's what you should have gone with.

>Walmart

Life is tough and so is just about any industry anyone is willing to put time and effort behind. Bonus or no bonus, it just sucks to see these corporations make record profits and aren't willing to share with the front lines.

Found it
youtu.be/eH10efX7Png

Hopefully Trump can still do something about immigration. The Senate vote count on the Trump immigration plan was pretty terrible though.

Hopefully the people that showed up for Trump stay motivated and don't let the Dems gain in 2018

More than half the people I work with are Shitholers who can't speak English. We're well aware of what's going on

I'm not a wagecuck working for our kike overlords.

>kike overlords

The Waltons aren't Jews.

That's capitalism at work.

i quit my department store job without warning and just kept telling them i was sick until they stopped calling

thanks for the reminder of that dark dark time

>$11 an hour
>mfw I made $13 an hour right right out of the gate working for Lowe's during the gap year I took

Health & wellness dept is where it's at. You can make 14 as an apprentice in vision center, 21.25/hr as a licensed optician. It's a completely different world from the rest of the store. I can't imagine working with shadyass asst managers, what a shitshow. We're pretty insulated from all that.

But on a serious note you need to do your pathways

They've had Jews in positions of power in the past. I don't have the energy right now to search how kosher this place is at the moment.

I don't have any qualifications for that. I'm also a high school dropout without a GED so my options are rather Limited.

Forget pathways. Have you done the active shooter CBL yet?

I started at $10 which I thought I was hot shit because I was making a little over $6 working at Burger King for about 5 years

>Thanks for the suggestion, although I've never been able to physically read an entire book.
>Works at Wal Mart for an extended period of time.

Like pottery

Unfortunately, yes. The same can't be the said for audio books because I have over 50 hours a week to listen to audio content

lol enjoy your crumbs you poor piece of """human""" shit

No prob. It pays my car+insurance for the month.

Enlightenment bump