75% of Gen Z support same sex marriage. They’re more likely to have grown up around same sex parents...

>75% of Gen Z support same sex marriage. They’re more likely to have grown up around same sex parents, and therefor don’t see this as unusual—or illegal.

>anneloehr.com/2017/07/27/generation-z-conservative-liberal/

How is Gen Z conservative again?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easy pickings.

Holy shit Kim Jong Un himself.

Please Kim annex us, JUCHE FOR THE WHITE MAN

aren't all the alt-news darlings fags anyway

at least they're right wing fags I guess like Ernst Rohm

Fake data.

Its common knowledge that 90% of Sup Forums are fags AND conservatives. What's the issue here OP?

Hi Kim, please don't nuke the world please. Thank you.

>How is Gen Z conservative again?

The conversation was never that they were conservative but that they're "redpilled" because seem generally cynical of legacy institutions, dislike narcissism and celebrity culture, and have turned their back on pop nihilism and neoliberal consumerism.

Gay marriage is good. Would rather have them happy fucking themselves than resorting to fucking children.

Rare flag.

Can someone screencap this please? Very rare moment in Sup Forums history.

newfag memeflag

into the chambers

Gen Z conservatives lean toward libertarianism or econonic conservatism with aspects of social liberalism.

Get ready Christcuck. We are coming for you.

I could send him to summer camp if you like. New openings every day.

They rejected Clinton's election fraud to get rid of their first choice Bernie and voted Trump to spite her.

OH SHIT PLEASE FORGIVE ME EMPEROR KIM. I'LL NEVER USE MEMEFLAG AGAIN PLEASE SPARE ME PLEASE

>using be term “gen-z” unironically?
Generations dont exist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
generations are an invention. They're invented by people who hope to make money out of their wheeze. And you fell for it like an idiot
Generation X, Boomers, Millennials. literally 2 guys coined these terms, slathered a few characteristics onto the carcass, and the group became presto-digitarians. But you don’t care you made some stupid kikes money by regurgitating their made up trademarked meaningless terms.

Nice job not being redpilled on something so basic and being a victim of marketing from the left

You are forgiven. Come to Pyongyang as my guest. I will give you a warm beer.

your sister is hot.

This, and most "based gen z" on this board are like one year away from being a millenial but want to be a spokesperson for 10 year olds.

that's what you told otto

How fucking new are you?

New enough that I didn't get the "Please reply to this or your mom will die tonight"

That's surprising. I thought it would be higher.
t. Gen Z
personally I'm against gay marriage but for gay civil unions.

>Nazis
>right wing

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Gen Z conservatives are Neo Nazis who love to sig heil and talk about Hitler and the Reich.

wrong board faggot

>Gen Z conservatives lean toward libertarianism
Another generation kiked it seems.

could you nuke us already please?

>against gay marriage
>support state sanctioned marriage.
Kill yourself

>Polls found eight out of ten members of Gen Z considered themselves “fiscally conservative.”
/leftypol/ commies unequivocally BTFO

>Having grown up bombarded by mass shootings in their own country, and terrorist attacks overseas, this generation more likely supports gun control.
Well fugg.

Based Kim!

This. It's over.

Traps aren't gay.

Quit being such a faggot apologist, gen z won't be great or bad, they're just a group of people who grew up in the digital age.
Some will be bluepilled and some will become WNs, just like millennials.
BTW the new fashwave is solely because of millenials and at the same time there are massive faggot millenials, what a concept?

>mlp ID
you have to go back

Is gay sex degenerate?

>gay marriage
>conservative
pick one fag

most new conservatives aren't even religious

>How is Gen Z conservative again?
They are socially liberal, meaning they accept things like gay marriage, ending war on drugs, etc... They see it all as normal. The so-called conservative aspect of gen z is more fiscal. They are more risk adverse with money compared to millenials. Socially liberal + fiscally conservative = Spergy Libertarianism in a nutshell. Also take note, gen z America is significantly less white than previous generations. However, I'm willing to bet that more whites in gen z are slightly more conservative than millennial whites.

Honestly as a millennial who strayed away from the path, it really makes me sad to come to grips with the fact that the old timer generation (the Great Depression generation) is soon to be gone. I lost all my grandparents and seeing my great aunts/uncles pass away is demoralizing, especially knowing that most of their offspring (the boomers) have failed to live up to their morality really hurts the most. It's almost as if they are forgotten history that will never be revived in future generations.

Sorry for black pill ranting.

Yeah, and Hillary had a 98.7% chance of winning.

The gen z conservative crap is bullshit that's obvious to anyone who actually has to deal with them.