Is there a proper viewing order for this shit?

So I finally got a name for the show with the weird tooth brushing scene and...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Monogatari_episodes

What the fuck is this thing why can't Japan stick to one title for animes?

Is there some sort of viewing order to go through here? Or it just airing order?

You already found the page that tells you the viewing order.

Kizu is the prequel to everything, so you can watch it whenever.
Koyomi's final episode is the only one that matters and should be watched between Owari S1 and Owari S2.
Hana is basically a sequel to everything, watch it last or whenever.
The rest is as it's listed.

Watch Bakemono first, and watch Bakemono before watching Nekomonogatari Kuro before watching Kizu.
Follow the release order for everything else - though I would suggest following the release order from the start

>Kizu after Bake

Bullshit.

Well considering kizu was written after bake its not unreasonable

Kizu should be viewed inbetween Owari 1 and 2. I actually get really triggered when people suggest viewing it first or after the first season because prequel.

The movies provite much greater pleasure if you are already familiar with the characters.

The movies are a direct adaption of the novels. And Kizumonogatari was published right after Bakemonogatari. Since the show follows the same narrative as the books, it only makes sense to watch Kizu after Bake. Anything else and you're fucking with the intended order.

I think he's mad about watching it RIGHT after bake

Yeah well these aren't the novels though. And if you WATCH this series for the first time the airing order is the way to go.

Again the way the story was originally written its fine to watch it much sooner. I waited until between owari myself but after watching it theres nothing you gain by waiting that long

The novels and movies have the same, exact narrative. If you skip Kizu after Bake, all the interactions between Koyomi and Shinobu after Bake don't make sense, and you'll interpret it different than the author intended.

The reason the Kizu movie came out so late has to do with production complications from Shaft

these threads should be banned, google it

It should be watched in the airing order:
Bakemonogatari 15 episodes (final 3 are ONA), 5 arcs [1st season]
Nisemonogatari 11 episodes, 2 arcs [1st season]
Nekomonogatari (Kuro) 4 episodes (ONA), 1 arc [1st season]
Monogatari Series: Second Season 23 episodes, 5 arcs [2nd season]
Hanamonogatari 5 episodes, 1 arc [2nd season]
Tsukimonogatari 4 episodes, 1 arc [3rd season]
Owarimonogatari (Part 1) 12 episodes, 4 arcs [3rd season]
Koyomimonogatari 12 episodes (ONA), 12 arcs [3rd season]
Kizumonogatari 3 films, 1 arc [1st season]
Owarimonogatari (Part 2) 7 episodes, 3 arcs [3rd season]

>So I finally got a name for the show with the weird tooth brushing scene and...
Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag.

>Monogatari Series First Season (Novel)
>Volume 1-2: Bakemonogatari
>Volume 3: Kizumonogatari
>Volume 4-5: Nisemonogatari
>Volume 6: Nekomonogatari Kuro

Why do you think there's a trailer for Kizu at the start of Bake? Putting it in just after gives much better backstory for Shinobu's change of character in Nise too.

>release order
>every time
>no exceptions
>yet there are always faggots who can't grasp this simple truth

Most reasonable post ITT
This is one of the worst OPs I've ever seen

kek

The proper viewing order is not to watch any of this shit.

>finally got a name
This new and nobody tells you to fuck off yet. You are lucky. Fuck off.

Battlestar Galactica has a TV Movie that came out between Season 3 and 4 and for newfags you're supposed to watch it in the middle of Season 2, so long as you mute a scene in the final few minutes for a few seconds, since the movie works better, but the comment makes no sense and spoils something big in later seasons. Not to mention side details with supplementary material, and other series with expanded timelines and recommended orders.

A series with 10+ different variations of the story begs the question of what you're supposed to watch, what is a prequel or more important later, and what is the best viewing experience. Lots of shows do this, and if all you know is 'hey there's a show with a guy making a girl squirm from tooth brushing' digging around for the answers would spoil your shit up hard.

Don't bother, there will always be insecure people who try to prop themselves up through their hobbies, even when it's something as simple as mindless consumption of chinese cartoons

You can never go wrong watching things in broadcast order

Whats more important here is where are some working links for the LNs. Im reading that its supposed to have more than just hitagi crab in bakemonogatari, but all of the torrents that work only have that.

It was intended to come out way sooner as i'm sure you're aware

Most of the seasons are shit, OP.
You should only watch:
Oremonogatari and Katanagatari

I want to punch the person who made this stupid ass chart.
There is literally no reason not to watch kizu after bake

give me one good reason why kizu shouldn't be watched after bake
the only reason that kizu didn't air after bake was because of shaft production issues

>animes

post yfw this spoonfeeding /wsr/ thread has not been deleted or auto saged

>Faggots are this assblasted

kek

Best of Luck OP. I watched Bake already and I found it to be solid. And this is still better than Haruhi's broadcast order imho.

Hi there newfriend, enjoying your stay on Sup Forums?

I'm enjoying the butthurt for sure. Thanks.

Watching little bits of the story as it jumps around is part of the experience.
The way you people space your lines is always a dead giveaway.

Yes and Ive enjoyed the clusterfuck of a timeline, but as it was originally written you can very well justify watching kizu sooner. Whats killing me is the sparse availability of the source material in English

And the way you act like a faggot is a dead giveaway.

What's your point?

/thread

(any other order implies that Monogatari series doesn't benefit from having non-linear non-synchronic narratives which is totally untrue and literally takes away one of the best aspects of the series, its meta-ness)

Just don't, it's all crap.
It gets intensely shitty from the second season.

Fuck off and kill yourself

>There are people in this thread who unironically recommend chronological order over production order.