Newfag here. Ive listened to a lot of your shit...

Newfag here. Ive listened to a lot of your shit, but I still cant comprehend the statement you guys have that Jews control the world. Redpill me on that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VTl4xAoJi9E
youtu.be/8DTt4foEDaA
youtu.be/BT5L4YU_Fl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

>my captcha
You believe this to be coincidence!?

Sup Forums just worships Nazis and nazis didn't like Jews so they don't like Jews. They make up memes and lies to justify this.

Stop trying to find some hidden meaning in what they are doing, they are retarded

Let's play a game.
Name a powerful entity that isn't controlled, own, run, or headed by Jews.

>yes fellow goy
>jews are in no way a threat to you or your kind

Jewish rat detected

Go back to T_D. We don't want you here.

Read this faggot, and then end your life.

communist party of china

No substance, only memes

What the fuck is this board anymore

>no arguments

>antisemitism is a new phenomena starting with the nazis

It's simple, OP. Jews are inferior yet they control the world. I know this because of 30 unsourced infographics showing the star of David next to prominent politicians, businessmen and media moguls

bunch of people think theyre the master race. they see another group of people are way superior to them. they then say that those people are only superior to them because theyre sneaky.

im currently fact checking these "30 unsourced infographics"..... and well... they all check out so far. nice try juden ;)

Lots of shitty memes in here. Sup Forumss main assertion is that Jewish influence is overwhelmingly negative, if not genocidal. We claim they deserved to be interned by Hitler and removed from Europe.

>Jews are inferior yet they control the world.
You're purposefully misrepresenting our arguments. Sup Forums claims that it's influence, not control. This influence could be broken by one military brigade in 24hrs. That's not control. The truth is you're a Jewish supremacist and you're projecting your beliefs on others. We don't care how Jewish the press is in Israel. We don't care what the nogs do in Africa. These are our lands.

Let's debate the JQ. I'm ready.

We recognize Jewish influence and that Hitler & Goebbels made some very good points about kikery. Let's debate this in detail.

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

This is good memecraft

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

It's certainly not new. Jews have been removed 359 times throughout history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Where did you go? I wanted to debate the JQ.

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Stalin's Jews

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

Just look at the last names of the:

>bankers
>media owners
>journalists
>film directors
>lawyers
>fiancers
>owners

especially the ones pushing anti-white stuff, then you can get back to me.

besides the fact that (((they))) own all of the platforms that most people use to convey info.... oh idk...

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Imagine a classroom with 1000 people where everyone is expected to complete their assignments alone.

Now imagine that rule didn't apply to 20 people who were in the top 14% of the class in terms of grades and who were all allowed to work together.

What kind of results would you expect?

We have this thread everyday, and like 90% of them it's (((1 Post by this ID))). Almost certain these are slide threads at this point.

Protestantism? It’s decentralised as a design choice, so it can’t be run, controlled, owned, or headed by anyone.

>Redpill me on that
So you can learn?

where can i find this video?

There are plenty of redpills you can find searching on archive.4plebs.org/pol/ for old threads. Here's just something entry-level.

is this some sort of new dank meme or something?

>Jews control the world.
Strawman.

its lies. the eternal paddie is the one who pulls the strings.

"turn your back on a mick, he will cut off your dick"

remember that it could save your life

You're missing Fox

The International Jew - Henry Ford
>magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf

If you haven't learned by now, we might rightfully question your sincerity...
you are on internet btw... wink wink, nudge nudge

(((PURE COINCIDENCE))) :^)

The time of the awakened white man has come, Jew. Be afraid.

They're bots

what a shill post, ask pol for proof and they provide every time, they do not hide like your family from emu's

Are you that edgy spic YouTuber who's always dropping Sup Forums in his vids?

Wow, 1 post by this ID. What a surprise.

DN you fed?

Chinese banks, japanese banks.

here you go goy youtube.com/watch?v=VTl4xAoJi9E

Jews don't control the world, they are simply intensely nepotist, flock to media, government and judiciary, are devious and hate white people and Christianity.

They don't rule the world, they don't conspire, but they do act with a more singular purpose than all the other billionaires/trillionaires (ie. white genocide). While all the good goys are mired in WW2 propaganda and despite their wealth and position fail to see the obvious.

We are fighting each other and they are fighting us.

youtu.be/8DTt4foEDaA

youtu.be/BT5L4YU_Fl4

Media is the control center for the human mind. It forms opinions, shapes ideology and tells people what to think. People trust the media, and the media pushes a global new world order in the name of "diversity" and "zionism"