Christianity = Europe, science, philosophy, theology, art, logic, reason

Christianity = Europe, science, philosophy, theology, art, logic, reason

Paganism = Ancient Fairy Tales

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lay_Catholic_scientists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_clergy_scientists
msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/family-adopts-nine-children-so-that-all-the-siblings-can-stay-together/ar-BBJSG1i?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao her face is either shopped or plastic. Their baby will be ugly

christianity=science as much as islam=science

Atheism = Europe, science, philosophy, theology, art, logic, reason

Christianity = Ancient Fairy Tales

Science = scientology
Scientology = ayyy lmfaos

Atheism!=science&&Atheism!=logic

>Christianity = Europe

Yet all of its prophets and god have interacted in the Middle East.

>Christianity =science

Earth was created in 7 days, two of every animal in Noahs Ark, Women coming from Ribs, and talking snakes.

>Christianity = Philosophy.

That your supposedly bad actions that would normally give you eternal damnation are no longer held accountable to you because of an action of somebody else? This is on par with Aristotle?

>logic, reason

You actually think that the above is rational? Come on.

you can't be serious.

Are these satire or are we truly infested with Redditors?

>Science = scientology
>Scientology = ayyy lmfaos

Cirque du Soleil nig, she's just a beard
she's an instagram prostitute advertising to her cleintele

Not real christians.

Think about how much life is better being white. That’s like 50% better just showing up.

Are we listing things that the respective groups tried to kill?

Blonde women love BBC

>Christianity isn't ancient fairy tales

This is an equivalent of saying "ur rascittt" and then not elaborating at all.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lay_Catholic_scientists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_clergy_scientists
and this is just the Catholics
fuck off with your false equivalences

>Muh Christians are the saviors of the white race

We're talking about the science in the bible, not scientists who happen to be Christians.

OP
> Christianity = Europe, science, philosophy, theology, art, logic, reason
no we're not
shit attempt at goalpost shifting

>Christianity

Yes as in the religion, not individual Christians. If you're going to make this about individual Christian let's bring up the amazing accomplishments by Christian Africans!

I'll give 50 bucks to whoever can rationally explain to me what the difference between a European pagan and a nigger is

Do you have any proof that Christianity created or influenced those ideas or discoveries? I mean using that logic we should thank paganism for the root of modern math such as trigonometry as well as early art, architecture, and philosophy. After all the arch was invented by ancient Rome who were pagans at the time, Pythagoras lived in Pagan Greece, as did all of the most notable early European philosophers such as Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle.

It's all fairy tales.
It's the moral lessons that matter.

>behave or burn
i see..

>Red
>Placed them on their own continents
So when are whites going to leave the red continent?

christian server /bkXHBgq

>My ancient alien encounter is better then yours.

your logic is shit
a religion is a concept, can't accomplish anything
humans accomplish things
christians have accomplish many great things
Europe has been a powerhouse of human development for +2000 years, and, like it or not, it has been christian
christians are compelled to search the truth, and the fact that many devote christians, lay and ordained, are amongst notable scientists and innovators, is proof of certain correlation
you don't deserve more answers

>christinsanity
>science
Pick one

Modern Pagans made enormous contributions to Western Culture. Everything we have is built off of their social/political/religious constructions.

You're just a paid shill anyways.

It's better than the "there are 76 genders and respect that I'm a queer, omnisexual, panromantic, furrykin that fucks cats in their attic".

*Ancient pagans made... (my typo)

if you are implying white Christian girls won't take BBC, you are wrong. Both groups belong to black cock, check the stats on mixed children being born, it is skyrocketing.

No, Christinsanity is a left wing anti-science pro-race mixing middle eastern jewish non-european religion.

Sorry, if facts get in the way of your belief system.

I really wish christcucks would fuck off.
Show your real flag leaf.

>Un-ironically believing in ancient aliens.
Are you fucking stupid?

>europe before christianity powerhouse of human development
>europe during christianity powerhouse of human development
>europe in the renaissance (not very christian made but christian funded) powerhouse of human development
>europe after christianity powerhouse of human development
id say correlation=/=causation

Yeah, if it weren't for fucking religion, we would have been on the moon before 1000 CE

FUCK RELIGION ATHEISM4EVER

Christianity = Universities , Science , physics, astronomy, law, Mathemathics, libraries.

Atheism = Faggotry

>better than nothing
>moral lessons that matter
pick one

it's
> correlation does not imply causation
does not imply, but does not prevent either

>a religion is a concept, can't accomplish anything

But you're the one bringing up accomplishments in the first place., this you can't reasonably defend most of the events in the book of Genesis and still support modern western science.

> christians have accomplish many great things

Nonreligous people have too. Having Christians do great things doesn't validate or prove any part of your religion.

>Europe has been a powerhouse of human development for +2000 years, and, like it or not, it has been christian

Okay, but Europe still is and is becoming more nonreligious. Ethiopia was Christian before most of Europe and I don't see them on par with them?

>christians are compelled to search the truth, and the fact that many devote christians, lay and ordained, are amongst notable scientists and innovators, is proof of certain correlation

Once again this affirms nothing about your religion.

>you don't deserve more answers

You're the one who won't actually stand for anything. Saying Muh Christian acomplishment thinking that it automatically validates some ridiculous story like Noahs Ark being true makes no sense.

>implying your feefees are evidence of God

Singularitarianism is the true red pill

Why is Paraguay 100% mestizo?

Why is the Dominican Republican 100% mestizo?

Why is the United States le 56%?

Christinsanity.

Christinsainty is 100% pro-race mixing. It doesn't matter what stupid cartoon you post, the reality is that Christians is embedded with race mixing to the core.

msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/family-adopts-nine-children-so-that-all-the-siblings-can-stay-together/ar-BBJSG1i?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Atheism = Nihilism, autism, reddit and fedoras

you are right
still pointing a correlation remains pretty meaningless

>Haha your believes mean you also wear an unfashionable hat.

Look, if you want to believe in Jesus and all that, Fine. Just don't think it's pro-white in any way shape or form.

>ai exist
>no need for ant workers
>kikes become transhuman and kill us all
if you arent a jew you should be very afraid of that graph

Christianity is also fairy tales. All the things you equated to Christianity are just a consequence of pre-Christian Greek philosophy.

>Once again this affirms nothing about your religion.
but it does, faggot
what a coincidence that members of only two religions, judaism and christianism, are responsible for a vast majority of the greatest scientific and technological achievements of the past 2 millenia, and another religion with hundreds of millions of followers, like islam, has produced shit
as if maybe the ethics of searching for the truth were somehow related
the church had universities, true ones, not like some of the meme ones from today, hundreds of years before this country was born
you turboatheists are so blinded by rage that are not willing to concede a basic fact: that christianity has been a net sponsor and keeper of scientific and technological advancement

You will die anyway without the singularity. I would take a small chance of becoming an immortal superhuman over no chance.

Christianity is the biggest cucked religion.

Weak b8 m8.

BLACKED

Pretty sure hes gay

Haha nope, you retard. Christianity didn't produce shit. Some scholars were Christian priests and were religious but the vast majority of achievements were done under secular rule at a time were most of the scholars were secular. In the Middle Ages, the opposite happened in the greater Middle East where Muslims have produced and discovered usually under religious rule.

>that christianity has been a net sponsor and keeper of scientific and technological advancement
The Church literally harassed, killed and imprisoned scientists.

Those are small lists considering they have people who lived centuries apart during times that hosted millions.

Today, most scientists are not Christian or religious. Even philosophy which used to be dominated by the Christians, until they got demolished during the Englightenment, is now mostly agnostic.

So I looked up all the names listed from Albertus Magnus to Nicholas of Cusa. Every one of them is from the 13th century onward. Basically the tail-end of the Middle Ages.

there is no chance its just an early grave

OP has fucking Autism.
I'm going to go to the store, buy a necklace with a cross, and make sure to fuck a bunch of black chicks just so that some retard can make a post on Sup Forums about how degenerate Christianity is.