Daca student here, I was there and enjoyed beating the bald retard and the dumbass with the aviators...

Daca student here, I was there and enjoyed beating the bald retard and the dumbass with the aviators, your boy Matt hit the floor
Your shit won't fly over here, we'll stomp your asses

You got into a fight with controlled opposition Jews. Congrats you're a retard.

You are doing what the jews want you to do. You are truly a retard,

Oh goodie another one of these threads. Wake me when the race war starts.

Why you mad someone using free speech ?
T. Subversive faggot

GG the jews are controlling u

I got into a fight with macho kekistani internet retards who couldn't throw a punch and hit me with a flag pole

>DACA student
>Expecting us to respect you for getting away with chain migration
>Richard Spencer gets rekt physically!
>We got the high ground!
>Checkmate, bigots!

Continue to be tools to useful idiots.

American's hate you because you're a useless piece of shit that collects welfare and doesn't benefit society whatsoever and Mexican's hate you because you're traitors that abandoned your country to live an easier life. How does it feel knowing you won't be welcome anywhere in North America once shit hits the fan?

There illegally. Commits felony battery. I'm shocked.

Is that you, how tall are you, like 5'5"? /fit/izens could crush your larynx without breaking a sweat

You're still going back to spicland along with your mama, paco.

Fake and gay.
Faggots slapping like girls...

>some midget bean is gonna stomp me
Ok whatever you say user...

Your just mad that if Daca becomes permanent it will be because of Trump and you will have to thank him. If it doesn't become permanent then you will be in Mexico where you can make burritos great again.

Says the neet lmao

To be fair, OP is a shitskin invader, fighting against real Americans and on behalf of the wall street jews subverting America is on his best interests. The WHITE ANTIFAs meanwhile have no excuse.

this was a great event and really trump affirming red pilling a ton of normies on the subject of what the left is all about now, violence , yelling in cops faces who people from michigan respect, and retarded hate. seriously if you weren't into trump before antifa this will definitely convince you these fuckwits can not be tolerated in any way much less supported.

You niggers will be mowed down in the streets. Killing foreign invaders is SELF-DEFENSE.

Is that a real picture of you? You look like a manlet low-test faggot.

Wrong. Everyone who attents anything to do with Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

Were you the fatass that got beat up by the black football players who was yelling shitskin in the video lmao ctfu

lolno, the event was a dumpster fire and achieved literally nothing except make Dickless Dickie Spencer look like a bigger idiot, get his guys arrested and his movement pretty much over since Bristow resigned now.

Not controlled opposition, just fucking retards with ZERO tactical awareness.

Burritos are an invention of whites in California. Please refer to Mexicans correctly as taco niggers. That is all.

No. they are literally controlled opposition. IF THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME THEY GO SOMEWHERE ITS BECAUSE ITS ON PURPOSE.

Video or it didn't happen, I've only seen the video of Heimbach fighting some ANTIFA guy.

JEWS