AUS/POL CHAOS EDITION

G`Day Cunts.

A mouldy pool, fire-ravaged bedrooms, exposed floorboards and smashed windows: What $52 million can buy you in Melbourne’s most exclusive suburb.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5468641/Fire-damaged-Toorak-Melbourne-home-sells-52-million.html

Almost half of victims fear reporting work sexual harassment.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/almost-half-of-victims-fear-reporting-work-sexual-harassment

Sydney train chaos fears as Central Station prepares for 'open-heart surgery'.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-07/sydney-trains-chaos-fears-as-central-station-prepares-for-revamp/9522736

Pacific islands governments move to curtail free press as local media figure issues call to arms.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-07/pacific-governments-curtail-free-press/9507006

'Ethnic separatism' putting Australia's multicultural society at risk: government

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/ethnic-separatism-putting-australia-s-multicultural-society-at-risk-government

NSW Government announces cap on new pokies in problem gambling hotspots.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-06/online-gambling-companies-to-be-fined-tenfold-for-bet-bonuses/9518120

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XfzJ8UBr-c0?list=RDEyu3OIn5A00
youtube.com/watch?v=-Vm6DzCadTs
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-07/english-language-tests-need-to-be-tougher-government-warns/9522412
youtube.com/watch?v=xOwSaSl_PGk
youtube.com/watch?v=zBxKMsLP908
youtu.be/50_iRIcxsz0?list=RDxOwSaSl_PGk&t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4Nxsj_1t4
youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
youtube.com/watch?v=j3QJPxiLOPo
youtube.com/watch?v=-1Xmbth_ElQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xkMohOUC6Ok
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/radio-star-kate-langbroek-injured-in-crazed-violent-attack/news-story/0e3ddd52d5c3efcdd7e4e116142996ab
youtube.com/watch?v=Eduo1ofFzBM
youtube.com/watch?v=2t7Y5k9OIdg
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Y4_PRWxI
betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/latte-sipper-becomes-right-wing-after-sculling-burning-hot-coffee/
betootaadvocate.com/headlines/re-elected-tasmanian-liberals-sign-agreement-with-uk-for-new-fleet-of-convict-labourers/
betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/promising-young-labor-member-thankful-for-working-class-values-passed-down-by-art-critic-father-in-west-end/
betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/bob-katter-refuses-to-disclose-where-his-deadly-new-boots-came-from/
betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/trump-reportedly-declined-turnbulls-offer-traditional-shoey-meeting/
betootaadvocate.com/headlines/mardi-gras-to-wrap-up-at-930-now-that-everyone-is-married/
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/richard-di-natale-blows-dust-off-bob-browns-communist-era-ak47-christensen-death-threats/
foxnews.com/health/2018/03/06/rugby-player-who-swallowed-garden-slug-as-dare-fights-australia-government-over-health-bills.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE
facebook
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5468641/Fire-damaged-Toorak-Melbourne-home-sells-52-million.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NynDwbdzvEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Italfaggot with student visa denied because the woman officer didnt believe i was going to go back to my country at the end of my visa
Gonna apply again soon.
My agent was baffled to know what happened and couldnt believe it.
I specifically stated that my family has several family businneses, that i have the money to support myself and that i want to improve my english to improve the service to my clientele in my hotel (not really because of that, but it is a good reason regardless).
Im young, got the money at home, never had any problems with the law even when i went to australia for a year.
Why did i have to get a woman processing my visa?
Why the fuck you let in chincks and pajeets but not a Roman piece of shit with everything in order?
I still love you cunts, but i want to go to brisbane again (beside, i still have my second working holiday visa to use).
>were full
Not of pajeets and niggers terrorizing melbourne it seems

g'day cunt.

yeah, naw, why do your war songs suck baws and be sung by purple haired females?

What the fuck?

This place is fucking terrible. Go to another anglophone country.

Im comfortable around east asians.

KEKS
U
C
K
S

Go to Hong Kong or something. You'll probably find more English speakers.

Unpopular opinion: Chopper was a national hero

What's for dinner lads?????
What's for dinner lads!??!?!!?
What's for dinner lads!!?!!?!!?!
What's for dinner lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wallabies

and this:

so i read this article right

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-07/english-language-tests-need-to-be-tougher-government-warns/9522412

n i realised its so fuckin true bro, like when im at work for the dole, all the ethnic cunts got put thru the white card course but they were even incapable of that ykno? n that shit is designedc for ppl with an iq of like 70 to pass. then cos they dont got a white card they all get put up[ @ the bck of the site just to water trees for 6 hours a day, fuckin pathetic

Was just about to post this. Haha

I watch Montalbano

he is italian

How long until our generation rules the country?

oi found this cunt in the hallway
what should I name him?

Barry, but you can call him bazza.

Jim Ringswitch

are you grille? whats your gag reflex reaction like?

maybe we can work something out ;-----D

>What's for dinner lads?????
aussie beef stuffed calanoni ;--D

got doubles so I blatantly got the spider's name correct

does any of you know this lard ass

Hey lads.

Here's a white-pill wemb for you.
Have white babies cunts, save us all.

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

ah... for the people

Good day fellow friend! how's the weather down there?

Raining Emus.

yee haaw

youtube.com/watch?v=zBxKMsLP908

So you ask the aussie thread on a politics board. What are you thinking?

Fuck off you dirty wog

What's the best beer and why is it Great Northern?

>willingly imbibing estrogen
Grow some bigger tits m8

have some aussie

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4Nxsj_1t4

deciding between chicken tenders or a sausage roll

Cooper's Green, the only Australian macro.

Nishicko pivo is godlike

sorry but somalis with zero prospects need all the visas

most of our folk music is about killing cops and sheering sheep
youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
youtube.com/watch?v=j3QJPxiLOPo
youtube.com/watch?v=-1Xmbth_ElQ

Coopers red

I like you cunt.

>I was only 19
Shared that, cunt.

>Clancy brothers.
This is new, I'm aroused.

who here getting motherfucking JUST'd right now?

>shittest day at work, getting hounded by every cunt for the entire shift
>everyone all of a sudden leaves or pretends to do something while the fucking CEO turns up (hes worth billions) with his entourage while im still working away by myself
>get done for not wearing safety glasses in front of everyone
>come home and make the stupidest crypto trade, costing me 12k
>car is rooted, my health is deteriorating, dont have any friends to do shit with on the weekends, work sucks big black dong right now

and now theres a flock of black cockatoos outside of my window screeching their cunt out. just fucking kill me already

cheers lad
youtube.com/watch?v=xkMohOUC6Ok

Kate Langbroek got blacked.

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/radio-star-kate-langbroek-injured-in-crazed-violent-attack/news-story/0e3ddd52d5c3efcdd7e4e116142996ab

gary sheerston has the good shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Eduo1ofFzBM
youtube.com/watch?v=2t7Y5k9OIdg
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Y4_PRWxI

I know cunts doing it worse. What job you got?

betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/latte-sipper-becomes-right-wing-after-sculling-burning-hot-coffee/

betootaadvocate.com/headlines/re-elected-tasmanian-liberals-sign-agreement-with-uk-for-new-fleet-of-convict-labourers/

betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/promising-young-labor-member-thankful-for-working-class-values-passed-down-by-art-critic-father-in-west-end/

betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/bob-katter-refuses-to-disclose-where-his-deadly-new-boots-came-from/

betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/trump-reportedly-declined-turnbulls-offer-traditional-shoey-meeting/

betootaadvocate.com/headlines/mardi-gras-to-wrap-up-at-930-now-that-everyone-is-married/

betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/richard-di-natale-blows-dust-off-bob-browns-communist-era-ak47-christensen-death-threats/

Yeah I feel ya buddy, I went thru the KFC drive thru to get a krusher for the drive home but they said the krusher machine was broken.
LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I HAD TO GET A SHITTY $1 FROZEN MTN DEW INSTEAD

So, how is life in Sydney boys? Or should I say new Beijing?

copy pasta from another recent threat
PAY FOR MY STUPIDITY
foxnews.com/health/2018/03/06/rugby-player-who-swallowed-garden-slug-as-dare-fights-australia-government-over-health-bills.html
>In 2010 at a friend’s party, strapping 19-year-old rugby player Sam Ballard swallowed a garden slug as a dare.
>A group of young friends was sitting around at a table drinking red wine when a slug was produced and one of them said: “Eat it, I dare you.”
>Ballard, from Sydney’s north shore, fell ill and was taken to Royal North Shore Hospital where he was diagnosed as having been infected with rat lungworm. The worm is found in rodents, but snails or slugs can become infected when they eat the feces of rats with the parasite, known as Angiostrongylus cantonensis.
>Now aged 28, Ballard suffers seizures and cannot control his body temperature, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Everything here in the Commonwealth is out to kill you.

kek what an ego maniac

real estate agents suckle doggy nuts

didnt know they had anything other than zinger burger 2bh

water melon flavor?

work in the coal industry

>le fallacy of relative privation face

t-thanks

Looking forward to death. I don't even want a funeral.

Frozen pizza and a handful of crinkle cut chips

If you drink enough piss nothing like that would ever get to you. The alcohol would kill it. So he died from not being Aussie enough.

who else is going to see death wish tomorrow night?

why do asian girls love the white cock anons?

it's so easy to score with a chinky chong

youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE

That film is 40 years old. You got a time machine or what?

fucking hell, australians are a stupid race of people.

the remake comes out tomorrow.

i bet that didn't last 2 minutes before someone drew a big hairy cock and balls on his face.

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

if is the other option...

facebook
.com/CliveFrederickPalmer/videos/1823771510975711/
>I've been working for 2 and a half hours trying to download Shrek 3 - the NBN's a joke, Turnbull's a joke, it's time australia smashed them
>I just love memes, I love memes!
>It's been left to you to change the world. We can do it, God bless you

is clive palmer legitimately setting himself up to be a shitpost protest vote in the next election?

public bt is kind of dead, doesn't he know?

fuck do you need glasses for

Same shit here in Canada, Ausbro. Housing is so expensive that like 80% of millennials will never afford to actually buy a house, and will even struggle with renting well into their 30s, maybe even 40s too. Our PM has an unquenchable Muslim fetish. What was once a land of opportunity is halfway down the road to urban decay.

Hahaha well said mate.
here have a desert doggo.
Bloody oath mate.

the housing market is fucked because of chinks and boomers but 80% of millennials will never buy a house because theyre pathologically irresponsible with money

Partially true. I know plenty of responsible millennials in my age group (I'm 30). Some of them are really hard-working people, but they are still struggling like they are 18-year-old high-school graduates. Fucking sad.

Lol I haven't been sick for years because I am so pickled.

yeah you need to live a home to actually start saving which is shithouse but out of the people I know most of the have no ambition or are neet, and the ones with jobs spend it on cars, weed, durries and too much alcohol, theyll usually have about 5 different subscriptions to netflix type things instead of just pirating and much more. But the housing prices arent theyre fault, dont know about canada but here the chinese send all their diaspora to seek out property. was working just this 'avo and I saw a chinese student stop out the front of several houses with real estate signs and take a long gander

>'Ethnic separatism' putting Australia's multicultural society at risk: government
I live in the western suburbs of Melbs, this has already happened long ago. There are no anglos in Broadmeadows, and no English language either

Millenials are AIDs. AIDs was actually better. You could just use a condom, or just have good enough judgement.

I've never really seen a millenial with proper depression, you know like the one you see in the virgin/chad meme. They're like AIDs, no matter how much you try to cure this disease they have this impenetrable and unnatural level of self worth.

That's exactly what's happening here. The Chinese and Indians play the housing market like it's a fucking stock market, which they've been doing since like 1998. That's when all the problems started.

This makes me mad. A student visa?? Maybe you pushed the working-for-family thing too hard?

That's fucking baffling.

Youve whinged about this before, but you didn't mentioned youd lied on your application.

You probably got rejected for being a shit liar.

Poos are better liars than you.

That's a preggo female you got there. You're gonna have a lot of little bazzas running around soon

same story all over australia mayte, thats why the government wants to change the citizenship requirements so that stops happenin

Soba, ikayaki and a cold sapporo beer

IN
ALL
FIELDS

Nice pick. The squid has elevated taurine for longer life, lower risk of heart disease.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the kiwis passed some law to limit the amount of property non-citizens can own?

When the fuck did the 'Australia is the worlds most successful multicultural society' meme even start? the politicians just keept repeating it until everybody believed it even though we had white australia until the 70s

It's the restaurants m8, seriously. If you can eat Indian and Italian in the same country, it's a bloody multicultural paradise by the standards of most of England or America.

> the bean counters and statisticians have their own unmentioned agenda.

Emergent phenomena in political behaviour doesn't necessarily require a spoken, explicit conspiracy. All it takes is enough people to give the nod to each other while being pwned by their employment to keep pushing the group think propaganda.

I heard it takes 10% of girls in japan to adopt a new fashion then 60% will take it up

Our immigration department DIMIA doesn’t actually exist to process Visas only facilitate bribes to department heads.
I’m not even joking.
In the last ten years this country has gotten so corrupt a mate offered me to go halves in a bar in Pattaya and I’m seriously considering it, that’s how fucked shit is here

Checkt and seleckt

boofhead coopers posters

its xxxx

xxxx is piss mate.

anti xxxx drones all say the same thing. its the pure conceit of thinking that xxxx is piss that lets them think great northern or their fairy drinks taste good but xxxx has always been what beer is about

FACT: xxxx drinkers are the most oppressed class on earth

That's it all you have to do is give a bogan a Rogan Josh and he thinks he's Ghandi.

Anything to take off the supposed shackles of his banal existence.

I suppose that's a fair point. If you make a country as safe and as good as it can be, you are going to get bored.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5468641/Fire-damaged-Toorak-Melbourne-home-sells-52-million.html

youtube.com/watch?v=NynDwbdzvEE