What did they mean by this? Are we Weimar republic?

What did they mean by this? Are we Weimar republic?

Comedian Sarah Silverman said during a telethon to support abortions that a pro-life conscience law “would make her want to eat an aborted fetus.”
Silverman and colleague Lizz Winstead, creator of theDaily Show, hosted the telethon to raise money for abortions. The event also featured an interview with abortionist Willie Parker whoclaimsin his recent book there is a moral argument for abortion.
Silverman and Winstead discussed a billintroducedrecentlyby the Oklahoma legislature that prohibits “the manufacture or sale of food or products which use aborted human fetuses.”

The Oklahoma bill “wascreated in response to a claim that a food labwas considering using stem cells to create artificial flavors,”

“This is fucking batshit,” Winstead said about the Oklahoma bill. “A lot of times they will create laws to make you think that this is some epidemic that needs to be addressed.”

“If anything has ever made me want to eat an aborted fetus, it’s this law,”Silverman then added.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804
google.co.kr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://der-stuermer.org/english/der_sturmer.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjs9f6OzdnZAhWHE5QKHdNxDukQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw11iWt_nVxEfalU5Me-N_3y
youtube.com/watch?v=UEsD4vCAMLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>“If anything has ever made me want to eat an aborted fetus, it’s this law,”Silverman then added.
Interesting phrasing. She doesn't deny wanting to eat a fetus before the law.

They taste better than you would imagine, just add a bit of vinegar and spice.

What do you expect from the Satanic Jew?

BTW, Pepsi is one of the companies experimenting with aborted fetuses in their products. Look it up!

Which gang-sign is that?

Oh so now Sup Forums is against people being edgy

This lady is a top-tier accelerationist. She is ugly, incredibly unlikeable, and loud. She turns thousands of people away from any cause she champions

>would make her want to eat an aborted fetus.”
I'd bet she would eat a live one full term id it was white.

Here's the thing lets say for every 10,000 normalfags who see this about 1 or 2 will think "hey that's pretty sick and not even funny". Sure 9,999 people will find it hilarious but those people were never going to change their ways anyway. When they do these stupid things they are literally only making a small few see the light and nothing more. Evil will pay in time, what we need now is good. Let them create it.

>id it was white.
>id
ur gay and nobody likes you

I thought that after they got rid of their surplus years ago that Pepsi was going to stop using fetal baby cells in the flavoring of their products/

Fuck you burger, the bbq is warming up.

>Are we Weimar republic?
110%

>Borders and nations and shit suck kids!
youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804

Subversive devil spawn.

I didn't vote the piece of shit commie bastard into office, fuck liberals.
I'm in a province that should separate or become a State.

Abortion kills black babies by the millions.

>I didn't vote the piece of shit commie bastard into office
you also didn't ass-ass-ass-inate him, so
>ur leaf of the problem

>You think an action is morally repulsive?
>well I'm gonna do it but even worse haha btfo
Comedy.

Just a reminder that you went through 8 years of barack Hussein Obama, right after a war on sand niggers. Led by the Bushs', after a fucker called Clinton, I can go on and on.
Also, I don;t think a life in prison is worth it.
Let it all fall, and I plan on planting on the ashes.

>New Rule
If you have extra-marital sex
>you don't get to legislate morality

lol. the more u get ass-blasted, the more text u write.

crab people

Hang around with crazy people and it spreads.

>would make her want to eat an aborted fetus
edgy.
still not 2 edgy enuf 4 me.
get on my level kike.

>mfw sarah silverman autistic screeching

>Hang around with crazy people and it spreads.
our heat will goon
>:^)

Who cares what this vile kike thinks.

I'm going to start compiling quotes of Jews saying vile shit like this. Without the laugh track it's hard to take, I imagine normies would find 50 of these back to back revolting.

if it's not human is it vegan?

>What did Sarah Silverman mean by this?

((( Silverman )))
((( Eating Babies )))

It’s what they do, Desu.

>hosted the telethon to raise money for abortions
what
why
have we really reached the point where these sick fucks are actively pushing for child sacrifices?

You want to eat a baby? It's $65,000 per hot dog and pizza party.

God, they're really going to start pushing canaballism next arn't they?

I can support this.

They’re Cannibals. We’ve covered this before.

>Satanic Talmudist whore wants to devour the flesh of the unborn

>Jew wants to eat human flesh
IMAGINE MY SHAWRK

mmmm
>yeah
jacking off to cartoons
>not degenerate at all
mmmm

This is a good red pill for normies. Use this Silverman quote as a conversation starter, then introduce pizzagate evidence into the conversation.

Normies are usually in denial about millions of kids being snatched, but when confronted with facts, it breaks the ice.

Also, from a pro-abortion stance, it's easy to argue that women should get paid to have abortions. Abortion doctors are making millions selling fetal organs and parts on the black market. Women are literally getting ripped off, being charged money for abortions.

Let me translate from B-list mediocre actor to regular speak:

>Im trying to keep my career relevant by saying provacative things. Pls respond!

>I want to give myself kuru

Someone post the picture. You know the one.

Which one?

Yeah bro its totally edge and not demented! Its 100% normal to make casual jokes about eating humans, hah hah ha..! Why are you such an incel loser !

jews eat baby brains all the time

You let me down

Beyond Weimar. I don't think humanity has sunk this low before. If the alt-right catches on, I hope it spreads like fire and purifies this country as never before seen.

You're a fucking shill poster gtfo.

Disgusting.

Looks like the Old woman in the Shining.

Shouldn't these ideas be pushed more strongly then? Look into medieval and pre 1940s stuff about Jews. Cannibalism and blood sacrifices were always mentioned. There is some distant genetic memory in the Anglican, Aryan, that can be reawakened.

Kek I thought of this as well.

I would

In Poland she would be thrown into jail, mental institution or both for saying such abominable things

>have we really reached the point where these sick fucks are actively pushing for child sacrifices?
Kek is fueled my memes. Moloch is fueled by blood sacrifice. The jew grows ever more desperate.

Ooh I'm excited.

Just discovered der sturmer magazines. There is so much good stuff in there. Here's one translated about Jewish ritual killings google.co.kr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://der-stuermer.org/english/der_sturmer.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjs9f6OzdnZAhWHE5QKHdNxDukQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw11iWt_nVxEfalU5Me-N_3y

Do you know what website you're on?
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

She's always saying something.
I just don't know if it's her just being Sarah or because she's Silverman... it's because she's Silverman.

We should goad her into doing it.

Are you Christian? Have you read the bible?
God clearly says get naked and sacrifice some babies to me. Says he will burn you in hell, if you even think about wearing a robe while you do it.

Lurk more newfriend.

Suck a fuck

>implying you remember pre boxxy days

I would like to see people who support abortion look at what kind of people also support it.

Fucking leddit fags taking over

This is taken so far out of context, it is laughable. Watch the actual interview, and stop spreading bullshit propaganda.

>Get off this slide thread

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Why you shiver so much? Do you feel like you been found out?

Out of context? These things are slowly being introduced into our collective consciousness. It takes hundreds of years but it will happen. All of the bullshit occultism we have now is because of subversive critique on Christianity and an people looking at obscure Jewish texts for meaning at the turn of the century.

reported for nudity in violations of Rule 3, and 6.

enjoy your ban moron

>why do they persecute me so?

This is from a game show they did called "shitty law charades". The law was that you can't eat an aborted fetus. She made a joke. Grow some fucking balls, you need to be 18 to post on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEsD4vCAMLI

Ever heard of a joke? Everyone has a different sense of humor. Jesus christ grow up and stop reveling in nonexistent fantasies.

Pure coincidence I assure you

You mad bro ?

>Comedian Sarah Silverman said during a telethon to support abortions that a pro-life conscience law “would make her want to eat an aborted fetus.”
So she is part of pizzagate? Because isn't that what they do?

Katy Perry revels in her own wickedness.

Get your bullshit off this board. You shills are now flooding with nudity to lower the board quality.

>Comedian
>Sarah Silverman
Let's not be hasty, that hasn't been proven in a court of law.

The Bible truly can predict it all.

Yes, God bless the prezes.

Jokes are a means of subverting cultural mores. Read a fucking book and stop watching tv

God damn, look at her face. Shes hitting the wall fast.

His webm always reminds me that race does play a role in our lives, I'm not even full 1488, exterminate the brown people, just mainly support the 14. But when I see this video, I feel almost no empathy or sadness, but when I see White babies or kids in pain or in poor living conditions I immediately fell terrible for them and want them to have a much better life

I think abortion should remain legal and probably be free. Otherwise we’d have a rodent problem in the USA.

>hurr let's create a social media panic over a low level clinton staffer
>durr it's caused mass chaos w-we're sorry!
People like you are the literal scum of society and of this board. You are the reason why it's gone to hell since the Reddit invasion. Now KYS shill

Can we make an exception and allow a 47 year old abortion in just this one case?

Your time is over.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DON’T YOU ??!!!

Nope, the time of Redditors and their idiotic memes is over. You have to go back

It's already in your processed meats.

It's not about panic over low level people it's normalizing and introducing concepts into society. If you think these things are harmless then you have to look harder at trends, where and how they begin. If you look at Sarah Silverman alone in this context it's silly but link it to everything else that is going on and then go back further and read more on how these beliefs about these people have always existed. Morality is being eroded. This is done best through humor and normalizing amorality. Nothing can be sincere.

No, its just a jewish think.
Her sister will probably have to explain that one to her as well.