White South Africans facing extermination by subhuman apes

>White South Africans facing extermination by subhuman apes.

>Sign the petition to bring them back to Europe and NA.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Hey bro you mean to tell me the government wants something done? That ain't good. (Refuring to your link)

Don't want them. Theyre being hunted down and their land is being seized yet they still don't fight back, what use are they

Hey asshole! If this is real why wouldn't you want to help? I'm just skeptical of the government

Bump

you’re not a race traitor. you’re just a brown jew. kys

Get fucked wh*Tes.

HELL NO!!! WE DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM AFRICA IN OUR COUNTRY!!!

Give the white South Africans plenty of guns and ammo and let them handle the situation.

Pro tip: the only reason they're not leaving is because tehy're amish types and think the rest of the world ie us are evil. Why would I help someone who thinks i"m evil?

its working pretty well in the last 12 hours it has incremented to 1000 votes
we can do it guys lets make it happen for this little childrens

I might marry a SA female and provide for her kin. is there a "mail-order bride" website?

lets bring back her smile in a couple of hours it will reach 10000

There isn’t any white people in Africa or Europe.

Remember what the historical average is for white K/D ratios against blacks.

Spoiler: It's wicked sick.

kek

you can get the left to support it by only calling them African. They always want to help those poor people

that's an ill informed statement m8

why would i care about people i dont know and have never met

just because they are "white" (still undefined term)?

jesus christ you can see the shape of her face in the blood wheter they smashed her head on the wall

Because I have a racial bond with them because i'm not a divergent outcast of tge race.

If you dont care then carry on, we care about our own and our people.

We don't want South Efricans. Seriously, they're dicks.

what are they shooting at? The vid quality is like 20p

>Unstoppable!
>Wicked Sick!!!!!
>GODLIKE

The natural predator of the negro is a white man with a rifle. It's their kryptonite.

You are a fat boi though, get in shape.