Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1103267/32b2a463b7/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry, but Tarou is dead.

KEEP BELIEVING user
WE WILL REACH THE PROMISED LAND SOMEDAY

Rip

i dont even care, think the author is a self insert to its mc which has no redeeming qualities and is a manlet.

So he tried to save the twintails girl.
Huh, now it's confirmed for a yuri ending.

I don't understand how one can self-insert into a story with that girl and not go for it.

BOObs

>not wearing a bra
Jesus. She must be all sweaty after using the costume.

For a tomboyish girl she wears some really sexy underwear

They should have used this costume tho

Vol 9 cover

>focusing on Ebino
Is the author low on money again?

He won't be able to see FLZ anymore after he wokes up after some time. He'll probably will be unconcious for a while.
Also, to add more drama, he'll probably forgot something else too, like Ebino or Ibusuki's face

Well, she's the most popular character along with Eve. But these last chapters were mostly focused on Ibusuki

>focusing in the most popular character
I really hate this kind for treatment in a series.

Or this

It's just because the whole volume was about Ebino. Next volume will have Ibusuki and Suzuko in the cover.
Don't be such a faggot

>Ibusuki and Suzuko in the cover.
With Ebino, obviously. Don't be a delusional.

I'm just mad the author uses Ebino when it's convenient for her to draw more people to her shitty series and the proceed to go and make her the obvious loser. Ebino deserves better than this.

Nah, she don't have enough screentime, for now.
3 out of 9 covers has Ebino, 4 out of 9 has Ibusuki, 6 out of 9 has Eve and only one out of 9 has the secondary girls (with Eve in the background)

Does Eve having big but not quite huge boobs mean he thinks Ebino's tits are too big?

I feel bad for Ebino and all but I don't want to see this smile crushed.

Bow to the brows

Someone post Ebino holding all of her siblings at the pool! I need it for research.

what is this and why should I start reading it

I thank you kind Sir.

n-never thought anynone would save one of my drawings

thanks user

don't read this
the unanimously-voted best girl is gonna lose and there's nothing we can do about it
plus all the characters except her fucking suck
MC is a pussy and his main love interest is a fucking cunt who deserves to die

It's really cute user

I dunno. Sometimes it looks like she a mix of both girls. Her boobs' size are between Ebino and Ibusuki. And sometimes they look bigger (like Ebino's) but I think that's just that sometimes an artist can't keep the proportions.
Give it a go. It's good to pass out the time and to avoid any kind of harm to my emotions, I just try to not get too emotionally involved because it's very obvious who's gonna win at the end

He liked that underwear enough to have Eve to wear them the whole day tho

Sigh. Guys, look. This manga has been shoving reverse-trap fetish into our faces almost every single chapter since the beginning. Its obvious that Ririsu is going to win, and its just a matter of how its going to play out.

If you're holding out hope that this manga will end hardcore 2D patriot with an Eve win, you're just trying to fool yourself. Eve is going to cede to Ririsu and disappear happily -- get ready for that please.

And you have to be straight up delusional to believe Ebino has any chance. Yes the manga has suggested she has the theoretical capacity to win but those scenes are rare in the mountain of reverse trap fetish.

Please guys don't make this any more painful for yourselves. You know in your heart how this manga will end.

I just want a kind of Chihiro-end to happen again someday. You know, when best girl who's a complete underdog with no (visible) chances of winning actually does end up winning. Because when she did win, it felt great, and it also fit into the theme of the series pretty neatly.
Ebino winning would also put a very real message to the entire series; that love changes over time. This would be a good lesson for all the nips who all idolize the 'first love' thing.

We already know, user.
I'm just only hardening my heart for when it happens

>You know in your heart how this manga will end
Nah. Here's how it ends: Tarou got isekai'd when he fell down the mountain and the way to defeat the demon king is to make his first love zombie fall in love with him. Problem is, his FLZ is also . How is Tarou gonna get out of this situation?

also Eve*

How the fuck this it get deleted?

It's a good thing I'm 100% on the Ibusuki train then.

Jokes on you, I don't read this trash.

Author loves crossdressers
Her last manga was also about them

exhentai.org/g/1103267/32b2a463b7/

I want to see some Ebino x Ririsu.

I want to see some Ebino x my penis

Cock in hand for Ebino!!!

What's a Chihiro end?

With Tarou dead, that's where it goes.

never read TWGOK?

Manga gets axed with a lot of unresolved plot, a lot of girls still in love with the MC trying to seducing but but Chihiro

>trying to seduce him

>axed
It went on forever. He had to end it at some point.

with all the unresolved plot?

no

kek, it's so obvious the author it purposely drawing Ibusuki's boobs bigger in a desperate attempt to make people like her so they won't stop reading.

When this wish-fulfillment pandering excuse of a character suffers her inevitable defeat I will laugh so hard at you obnoxious faggots.

ibusukifag, pls

will Suzuko fall for Tarou too?
I mean, he saved her life
or is she ibusukisexual?

Eve can't lose if Tarou dies