Was she the worst character?

Was she the worst character?

Matsuda was the worst character.

How could one man fuck everything up so hard?

Meh it's Matsuda

It was Mellow

She was the one best parts of the movie tho?

Near was the worst by a mile.

Matsuda got his own episode. Literally the best part of the corporation arc aside from the police chase climax.

I never understood this meme, she's the best character, the series was really boring while it was just L and Kira playing spy vs spy, but when Mia came into the play she stirred up everyone's shit and made the whole plot go into the next level, well, yeah, technically she ruined everything, but that's what it made it so good.

Why

You should already know the answer
Everyone else already does :^)

Yaoi?

I don't really hate anyone and there was no worst characters for me, everyone had their own role. Ide was useless though, more than Mogi and Matsuda.

She's kind of cute.

No. Yagami was.

She was the biggest fuck up, no doubt. But on a personal level I disliked Mellow the most.

There is no concrete answer. I have yet to see a real reason as to how Mello or Near are bad characters.

Agreed.
He's well written, but he's annoying to watch.

Matsuda was the character the audience relates to. He should have got that sweet Sayu pussy.
>She was the biggest fuck up, no doubt.
Didn't fuck up harder than Mikami. At least we know Misa isn't smart.

L did nothing wrong (except dying).

Near did nothing wrong (except winning).

Light a SHIT.

I thought she was good. l dying in the most retarded way was absolute bullshit, and those 2 btec L's that came after were awful, but by that point all the character became retarded for some reason anyway