What does Sup Forums think of Russia?

What does Sup Forums think of Russia?

I LOVE TETRIS

Its ok I guess.

Alaskan clay.
Its time Alaskans take their clay back and invade Siberia.
Lets just get this party started Ivan.

Why can’t they just be bros

They're pretty good guys

Mixed thoughts

Wonder why US allowed the soviet ubion ro exist... O rite they were financed by rothschilds and other us kike banks

Because eternal Anglo always messes with us and fucks shit up.

Cold.

Cute girls come from there.

Young men drink themselves too death, those that don't die by 35 become stoic philosopher kings or something.

Trees, bears, and snow chinks in the rest of the country.

Possibly also Wooly Mammoths.

Jews weird Jews there in high places, just like here.

Entire race of sociopathic criminals.
The greatest tragedy of Hitler losing the war is that Generalplan Ost was never enacted, which would have erased these nonwhite monsters from the face of the Earth.
Fuck Russians. Fuck Russia. WW3 when.

You’re always stealing our data n shit
And you broke the Cold War treaty wtf is up with that

Mixed thoughts. We kinda have to be """friends""", but they will always be that neighbour who you had a fight with but made peace, but who still might stab you in the kidneys with a screwdriver. Ryssä on ryssä vaikka voissa paistais, as we say.

It's a big country

Cold

putin pays me to say that it is awesome

4 u

4u

I hate rissia

Yeah it is

a tragic nation, given that its scheming doctors executed stalin before he could ascend to orthodox sainthood, take up the mantle of tsar, and execute rossiya's sacred national destiny

Based as fuck, but ultimately our enemy. Not in the faggoty "muh election putin" bullshit, but Putin is an ex-KGB fuck if I remember correctly. At the end of the day, they fight for their interests just as we do, but I want my country to thrive, not them. At the very least they make their own shit, unlike China who steal military tech.

4u

>Ryssä on ryssä vaikka voissa paistais
A wise quote