Why does Sup Forums worship light features when dark features are preferred?

Survey after survey shows women prefer men with dark features.

So why does Sup Forums pretend light features like blond hair or pale skin are desired by the female population?

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-Race-and-slaying-observation-based-on-working-at-a-bar?pid=2855907#pid2855907
lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Biggest-slayers-from-my-uni-ALL-have-DIRTY-BLONDE-hair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh wow only 11% of white people are blonde what a surprise

They just don't want some crappy, Irish American looking gingers.

light skin with dark hair is the master race

or those ugly albino-looking scandinavians that have really light blond hair

SAGE this faggotry.

what?

how light are you talking? twilight robert pattison light skin?

yes

idk man. i think the only girls that find that attractive are teenage emo girls.

most women desire to be plowed by a big tan cock.

The alt-right doesn't think that

SAGE

i see that posted a lot on Sup Forums though. ppl take a shit on italians even though italian men are some of the most desired men in the world for the reasons mentioned in the op pic

I'm not the original poster. I guess I wan't thinking about dudes, I was thinking about women. Pale skin with dark hair and blue eyes is the hottest. For guys, Idk if it's really meds, but I think in the end it doesn't matter Because Chad and Vinny has so much success that any advantage one has over the other is rather negligible.

why are you a nigger faggot?

White men have darker skin if they are more outdoor. In other words, women prefer sporty men.

blonde men are goblins 99% of the time

wait...Chad has light features?

>why are you a nigger faggot?

who you talking to?

actually, a lot of white men of northern european descent can't tan at all.

in my opinion, women find that to be a weak feature

It's how I picture a generic Chad, and he's blonde in the meme too

it's strange isn't it, they like to put the blonde haired blue eyed men on a pedestal when it's actually quite the opposite when it comes to what women are attracted to.

nice map too bad its retarded. believe me, no woman goes to eastern europe or asia as sex tourist

Darker as in tanned not darker as un nigger

>women like shit coloured eyes
top meme abo

So use tanning spray. They Jew us all the time with their fake blonde hair and padded bras.

eastern europe? you talking about the balkans?

balkan men are actually pretty attractive with dark features.

they don't look like other eastern european men you idiot

Black Irish master race.

it's okay to be uglier and inferior. You don't need to blame the women for their preferences. I't like blaming them for their drive towards BBC, it's genetic and a natural urge.

This is a hijack of an in-group selection trait.

Tanned skin = out in the sun = healthier.
In a society in which men have always fought and killed foreigners, this is true, men who work in the sun are healthier.

In a society which accepts foreigners and worships them, it is false, because a man looks like they are healthy then they are not.

Also SAGE because you idiots are to stupid to realize this.
t. Biologist.

lmao a literal turk rape babies are more attractive to women than your average northern euro

I'm confused as well, but if the stats say so....

It's not true. Blue eyes and blonde hair are considered god-tier in California. Latinas and blacks fawn over such men, and blonde girls, even the degenerate sluts with ugg boots still want a man who comes off as "yacht club."

The only people who go after darker men (and girls) are typically the swag or hip hop subgroup of people.

In China at least, when girls like white guys (which many do) they like the Aryan-looking pretty boys most.

The ideal male has brown hair green eyes, fact

been looking for full vid of pic related

what percentage of irish are black irish

The reason is because the sexy girls want a place to show off their bikinis. You can't really do that in colder environments.

Not as sex tourists but to have sex
Not with locals but with other tourists. Most of those are famous tourist countries
Maybe just scandinavian women whi fuck literary enything wit a dick and a pulse including gypos here in romania
I dont have experience with other nations but Swedish and finish girls tourist are on a dicking marathon when they come here

>The bots are Russian

So this is who runs MindGeek

I should post myself, you'd shit a brick

This includes Arabs

Darker features comes from stronger arab. jewish or african ad mixture
I'm 1/4 Persian and nordic women love me

nordcucks btfo

In many other countries (e.g. Asia) lighter skin is considered prettier. The inversion in Europe is pretty sensible given that our skin was already white.

Most beautiful women have light features, most handsome have dark features.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

*handsome men

something something call survey.
something something whiter skin tones, higher responses.

I'm italian and I can back this up, 4 of my 6 girlfriends have been blondes with either blue or green eyes.

this is why we shouldn't be shy to let white women mix a little

Then why is the media pushing the bronzed thot look so hard?

past girlfriends*
I've been on virginity mode for 6 months so far tho

Cause it wants to erode the idea of white beauty, in fact any remarkable white quality/achievement.

I'd add Australians to that mix. I fucked a couple of Australian girls when I visited family in Indonesia. They were gross and one of them gave me the clap.

I met a few Australian college students. I fucked a couple of them. They love Italian guys.

That article doesn't exist.

Light hair is better because black hair is what all shitskins have.

Whites with darker features tend to be more masculine in general, while blonds even if they get masculine they're still seen as precious little princesses.

Because it looks better. That s why all the fagits in muscle contests look like niggers. Muscles and phisical features are more proeminent
If you took 2 guys with same bodies one white as cheese and a nigger, the nigger just looks more ripped
Probably optical stuff

This

A dark haired soyboy is more attractive to women than a blonde chad

>seen as
You have an interesting imagination.

In reality light haired man are physically larger and stronger than the Arab-mixed southerners.

t. virgin nordcuck

you're retarded

The term "black irish" just means that you have dark brown hair and skin that isn't completely pale. It doesn't mean you're of African descent.

Colin Farrell and Daniel Day-Lewis are good examples. Pretty easy to see a divide when you compare them to someone like Domhnall Gleeson.

Does this mean med women prefer black men because they're a shade darker than themselves

yeah I know that. but im curious what percentage of irish are "black irish"

Funny isn't it how Northern Europeans never make threads like this?

lookism.net/Thread-Race-and-slaying-observation-based-on-working-at-a-bar?pid=2855907#pid2855907
lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Biggest-slayers-from-my-uni-ALL-have-DIRTY-BLONDE-hair

They don't need to.

Friendly notice: eu flags are redditors, they use that flag for identifying purposes.

>using an incel forum anecdotes as evidence
t. virgin aryan cuck

you sound really insecure

>Funny isn't it how Northern Europeans never make threads like this?

that's not fucking true at all. the whole reason i made this thread is because there are a shit ton of ppl here posting that light features are the best things to have

>muh annecdotal evidence
>lookism.com

I have an EU flag because I'm an EU citizen.

>muh dik

Both Asian incels and swarthy southerners are the same in that they have an inferiority complex towards Aryans. Most of their pastime is spent thinking about Aryans.

Depends on the region.

Women don't know what they want. But more importantly all the cultural implantation to like tan skin has skewed this.

Back to the 70s with you kike. But keep trying to force a meme

>b-but t-the w-whole r-reason i ... *gulp*
Lel. Nordics are busy being Nordics while you kick and scream there about the unfair treatment of not being viewed as equally awesome.

Sure sounds like an alpha quality.

kinda weird that you have a collage of cherry-picked black dicks saved on your computer

are you really this insecure or are you a homofag?

this wasn't even high effort cherry picking half of these pictures are actual BBC you retard.

>Comparing a 9/10 darker guy with a 6/10 blonde guy.

Who would have thought that most women would pick the darker guy.

Sure you are sweetie.
Why don't you take off that meme flag and show us where your proxy is through.

the guys in the photo look like feminine albinos. it's hard to believe too many women would find them attractive.

it seems quite obvious now why scandinavian women are much more likely to support immigration than scandinavian men

>Sure you are sweetie.

is it really that hard to believe I have EU citizenship?

you're acting like im claiming to have an 11 inch penis

they would unironically make good traps though. Especially the one on the left.

The guy on the right is way more attractive than the turk mudroach on the left. I guess 89% of women have shit taste.

>t. poo skinned pajeeta

Oh i believe you have dual citizenship, i just want to see what country you're parasite'ing off right now.

divide and conquer thread stop responding fags

source or GTFO

It's already here dipshit, may as well use it.

It's easy to get tanned. It ain't easy to remove nigger from your genes.

White women are only 6% of the global population.

>dark features

that doesn't mean fat-lipped Jamal, Shlomo

You have literally no proof theyre the most desired men in the world. Your gay fantasies don't count

When did it matter what women prefer?

What part of this board made you think any of us give a fuck about what women think or prefer? Mgtow fucking idiot

>that doesn't mean fat-lipped Jamal, Shlomo

I don't think I ever said that.

I'm just saying most women would prefer to get fucked by an Italian stallion rather than some northern European pale albino

Eh ?

Average tanned guy
>hard worker and often in the sun meaning social activities
Average fair guy
>not tanned thus not as often in the sun

I mean both could have the same skin ,but the one is just the more Chad guy and thus more often in the sun.

We've had this exact same thread 1000 times you fucking doublejew.

Both of those fags look supergay btw

Average tan guy
>homeless junkie who spends all day laying around in the sun
Average fair guy
>busy working inside during daylight hours making six million figures

who can spot the AfD supporter

meds are very niggerish