Post best anime dads

Post best anime dads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJKcPGgul24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Came here to post this.

Memes aside, his daughter grew up pretty well considering everyone around her was Menguele 2.0.

Daikichi was unironically a great dad when he was raising Rin.
Shame what happend after he was basically done raising her.

I know you're trying to get a rise out of normalfags. I love how mind broken he looks in this.

I mean, from what I remember of that awful ending, it really felt like Daikichi was just being too beta to actually refuse her. It's just like favorite femdom mind break doujins, except I was totally against it.

I won't deny it. The end wouldn't have pissed off so many people if he hadn't been such a great dad though.

Best dad, came here just to post him.

template thread sage

>no one posted this nigga

Dad of the year.

The ending was pure garbage.
Why the fuck would she go dad mode? Absolutely self-serving ending. Fucking sicko.

Came here just to post this. Comfiest dad ever.

Most loving dad ever

She never saw him as her dad even as a child. Why wouldn't she fall in love with this man who had loved her more than any other?

Yep, maybe it was him who should had said; "No Rin, I love you as my daughter and I could never see you like that. I can only hope that I can keep on loving you and you can keep on being my daughter"

>it really felt like Daikichi was just being too beta to actually refuse her. It's just like favorite femdom mind break doujins
I know, it's great.

I agree. If he was really against the idea, he should have stayed firm insisting on being her dad instead of her lover. Eventually she would have had to accept that and move on with her life. Instead he was weak and caved into her demands. He has no one to blame for that but himself.

Came here to post this. Still the best dad in anime

best husband too
youtube.com/watch?v=DJKcPGgul24

A recent one.

You think he ever... touched her?

Why wouldn't he pet her head?

But they were her dad too.

>the teacher

He's a good dad even if the world and his bitch older daughter treat him like shit. At least there's Futaba

Isn't He just wonderful? My beloved Father in law.

GOAT

What do you mean shame? I'd rather girls remained small pure and cute forever, but since we can't have that, having them yourself is far better than giving them to some other guy.

Good taste. He got cute waifu, daughter and granddaughter.

I'm... inclined to agree with this.

This is why you never fuck a downey

fpbp

Man I loved that show, especially when it didn't really hang on the dark/heavy stuff.

>He should have told her to go fuck someone else
That's like, your opinion. Who she chooses to marry doesn't really matter at the end. As long as she's happy.

I would be worried about him wanting to fuck any girlfriend I brought back though. He seems like the type to cuck even his children. I was really happy with the cake winning in the end

headpats

He was pretty cool.

So much scientific triumph in this thread

Truly the best dad, look at how successful his son is.

Glad we got that out of the way quick.

A good dad needs to be strong.

good job Sup Forums

this

More like a mom but still.

fpbp

Honestly, something about the scene in chapter 8 where Raphtalia 'reveals' to Naofumi that her appearance is tied to her level just grossed me out.
The entire scene had a "Oh, I actually look like an adult so it's okay to fuck" vibe going with it, and the shoujo visual effects surrounding her just made me think "wtf?"
It's like, the most half-assed pedophilia I've ever seen. What was the author even thinking? it's even weirder than usagi drop and uchimusume where they at least grow up.
love lolis by the way

>tfw I will never be a single father
>tfw I can never fuck my daughter when she grows up
feels bad man.

>"Oh, I actually look like an adult so it's okay to fuck"
I also found it weird and interesting at the time at the time. There's a lot of things with how that world works that would be somewhat dreadful to discuss. Just think of the implications!!!

Needless to say it'll be both interesting and dreadful the reaction of people about that scene in particular. Though it's not like Naofumi himself acknowledges he's fallen for a 10 year old girl then and there. At least not until 10+ or so volumes.

So am I gonna get a sauce on all this or...?

fpbp

You should make a worst dads and post Niki instead.

You're better off not knowing. Have a comfy dad instead.

Reminder this ending isn't wrong and anything on the manga doesn't disproves it

>not blood related
>she never called him dad or see him as such

she fall in love with him and him is just confused otherwise he could just reject her if he wasn't okay with it.

>inb4 muh american mentality about incest.

I don't think you've gotten to the core of how fucked up Usagi Drop really is.

The writer was a daddy's little girl fetishist. It was written from the perspective of the adoptive child, who does just about nothing, rather than the adoptive father who compromises and struggles to improve his daughter's life.

From the start it was a fantasy about being babied. Having somebody love you unconditionally, sacrifice themselves for you, do everything for you because you're a cute little girl, and then finally you extend your desirability into adulthood by letting your daddy fuck you. The author dreams of being a six year old girl. You thought Daikichi was the main character because the author's escapist fantasy is so passive that it demands some other character to do everything.

Of course Daikichi fucks her and marries her. If he didn't, she might have to grow up.

Shit dad but good character

>Anonymous 10/04/17(Wed)17:10:18 No.16
KAWAIE

I thought he was the mom.

name of anime?
name of anime?
er manga

Usagi drop.

F

This is legitimately the greatest E7 screenshot ever conceived. Thank you based user

Oh I remember him, he was batshit insane, he forced his dna to a random kid and make him immortal and then he trapped him in his own universe.

i couldn't stop laughing for five minutes

But I want to know...