Standing for white European people

You will learn more from this man in 40 minutes than you ever will sitting in a church for 40 years,
Telling it like it is and letting people know their true identity.
This is a man that will teach you everything you didn't know.
Teaching you who the true people of Israel are, the 13 tribes of the 12 nations of our father Jacob who's name was changed to Israel by the father.
youtube.com/watch?v=Olvd7noJwoI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipX9g6ti7LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY
youtube.com/watch?v=U_gYdbgMjXw
youtube.com/watch?v=cOsNTWIazvo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYk20G1aVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4PnJZCiG8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In what world is it an option to bomb a state that has nuclear weapons

It's just a pic burger, try to comprehend what's in the video and what the man speaks about. It' will require a bit of an attention span.
I can't offer you a picture book for this.

RUDE! and the picture is stupid as I have pointed out so I don’t know why you put it there

Because it's true of course, so if you don't like it get the fuck outta my thread. You didn't even watch the video just saw the pic and jumped on my dick so fuck off, you certainly aren't interested in any info.

There are no white people in Europe or Canada.

White as white can be.
But that's not the point.

But if you know the picture is stupid why would you use it in a post that you think isn’t stupid it’s fuggin two in de morning I’m not about to watch a 40 min vida

It’s not true you stupid head you can’t attack a country that has nukes

Whatever, Mohammed...

Muslim dindu nuffin

>But if you know the picture is stupid why would you use it in a post that you think isn’t stupid
Fuck off

>Thinking Muslims will stop with Israel
You're a retard, they attack literally everyone because Jihad. Israel must be why they're attacking Russia and China too -t this faggot.

>mudkikes will suddenly stop being kike niggers if we nuke Israel
Hey rabbi...

You are a bunch of fucking idiots in this thread, focus on the picture not the content typical fuck burger.
But keep replying by all means.
Don't watch the content, just focus all your attention on the anti Israel picture you fucking kikes.

Jajjajajja silly leaf you know you can’t attck country dat has de nukes

>dat has de nukes
fuck off shill.

Nikka you a stupid head

Please tell me your plans to attack a nuclear power we have to work with Israel or at least just leave them alone we can’t attck them you idiot becuse they have nukes

>dat has de nukes
>dat has de nukes
>dat has de nukes
>dat has de nukes

>Man, this super cool smart doctor is talking about his 7 tier course with 120 DVDs. He's clearly legit.
>God cares about Race, not ideology
Clearly a hero of the alt-right. A brilliant mind.
>Immediately turns into a hellfire preacher
This is pretty good but you're going to have to ramp it up like 1000x to compete with Islam. Like calling for Christian honor killings and openly stringing up the negro.

Listen to Father Coughlin instead

youtube.com/watch?v=ipX9g6ti7LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY

youtube.com/watch?v=U_gYdbgMjXw
youtube.com/watch?v=cOsNTWIazvo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYk20G1aVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4PnJZCiG8I