LWA

Is Akko a bit dim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PM5TWkjwy_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like Little sales academia

Little BITCH Academia

rude

>ywn take Ursula on a comfy date where you drink warm apple cider with her when its cold outside

She's fucking retarded

She's better with a boot on her head.

You think

She needs semen to power her cognitive functions.

アッコのお尻の穴に根元まで入りたい!

cake Ursula is best Ursula

qt

美味しいですよ!

baka

absolutely this

No, that makes her the best.

dont let akko think too much

a believing heart is her magic user, not a believing brain

>a bit
But seriously, she just lacks any kind of self restraint, so her rushed desitions and its consequences make her look dumber than she really is.

She doesn't give a fuck. There's a difference.

>trigger not selling limited edition boot hats

Good smile company more like Hard dick company. Am I right fellas?

I thought you said she couldn't fly anymore?!

Reminds me of this.

is dakko a bit him

hahahahahahahhhahaa

Wait, how can she be dim if she's wearing shining things and sparkly things appear behind her?

GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums go back to your containment board. Seriously you guys deserve to be in /trash/ just like the KLKfags, god dammit, you LWAfags just can't help yourselves can you? Fuck off form your own fucking general or something for Triggerfags so we don't have to deal with your cancer anymore!

And just look at that smile. Farthest thing from dim.

How's the LWA crowd doing? Seeing less and less of you guys around now. Are your hearts still believing?

Of course. Just that the whole "General" thing wears on everyone, along with the shitposting it brings. Best threads are when new content comes. Like manga discussion the last thread, and apparently another game stream next week. Also hoping for an influx of art of these two.

Just don't say the G word and we will be fine.

>Seeing less and less of you guys around now.
Some people are really trying their hardest to shut down LWA. I don't know why.

Akko learns an important lesson, unlocks an ancient word of sealing power or whatever, then forgets everything by the start of the next episode

Focusing on Akko and her super-special journey was a huge mistake as it severely cut down on witches doing witch-y things and the side-characters that made the movies great.

I honestly couldn't recommend to show to anyone who was a fan of the movies

The movies barely had the side characters, desu.

Oh fucking kek

The anime was an improvement over enchanted parade.

>The greatest accomplishment of my life is knowing that Yoh Yoshinari knows my name and face and recognizes my drawings.
Shiori Miyazaki a cute.

Why bother living?

Anyone have the links for Chapter 8? Got 9 earlier from a prior thread.

love Diana

>as it severely cut down on witches doing witch-y things and the side-characters that made the movies great.
The fuck are you talking about? Akko has always been the MC in the movies and it will continue to be in the anime. And it's the anime that has expanded the side characters Except Jasminka

After that Black Clover shit, I am so, so glad that Akko has a good voice actor and her powers didn't come from her crying until she was given them like that Deku fucker.

What if HeroAca ends with Deku giving up the All Might powers?

Deku still had to train his ass off so One for All didn't straight up kill this mofo.
Even after the insane training regimen he still gets fucked up using his powers.

Constanze is best lewd witch!

Explain.

Yoshi is Shiny Chariot.

Yoshinari is best girl
also is he /fit/?

I can feel the yay in this webm

He's one of the most /fit/ at Trigger.

Didn't like her until this episode came along

AMANDA BULLIES CONSTANZE!

Post sauce for the uncensored version please

I'd like to watch...

Once I finish it

You guys are sick and need to be dealt with!

if that's being sick don't ever make me healthy

Do you think their vaginas hurt from straddling themselves on broomsticks all the time?

Do you think that is related to the high rate of lesbianism at the shcool?

I'm sure there's some kind of magic to help cushion them. So no I don't think there's necessarily a correlation.

oh yeah, magic's involved in some way

oooo how kind! colors?

Not sure yet if I want to make it a stand-alone image or something like a single manga page

>you will never go to a school to make friends, learn magic, and find love

It's not fair

I WANT TO LEARN MAGIC MARTIAL ARTS

I went to school once and got all of that besides learn magic, unless a lame card trick counts.

I WANT TO LEARN MAGIC MASTURBATION

But was it love with a cute girl while being a cute girl yourself?

>while being a cute girl yourself
n-no..

Then your life is yet incomplete.

It's okay user, it's not your fault. If there aren't happy straight people, there won't be anyone to give birth to the next generation of cute 2D lesbians

I love her different faces, but Luna nova is in fair, headmistress holbrooke is in there Is one of the goat

Do you think Constanze builds sex robot that look like her friends and sells them online?
Maybe that's where she got the money to build her underground workshop.

Constanze builds sex robots that looks like her friends and then fucks them

Oh right, you have to test the product first.

I wish I had a Little Witch Sex Robot

Since ww1-2 didn't happen in lwa do you think Constanze is spying for the kaiser, that's why she's able to afford all the shit she has.

>sales fund her cocaine consumption

Stop.

Is there a full version of this song, what's the title?
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5TWkjwy_8

Title is, if I'm reading it right, "Mirage of Time". Doubt there's a full version yet.

Mayb3

She may be dim, but it's always dark before the glorious sunrise.

Is this a metaphore for an erection?

Shiny rod, more like Dipstick

Do you think Akko will suffer once realizing the crushing reality of being an adult? Just like Chariot

Chariot didn't become depressed because of the crushing realities of adulthood. She became depressed because her best friend tricked her into physically disabling a huge crowd of people, driving her in desperation to commit the greatest act of vandalism in human history which subsequently led to her being robbed of her destiny.

I can't stop drawing Constanze

Who said it didn't happen

thats lewd.

what if Chariot killed herself