Kemono friends

What if tatsuki refuses to do s2 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVjad4ClBHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wwwwwwwwwwww

This gonna get deleted

Then he'll be just as retarded as Kadokawa themselves.

Then he will be kidnapped by the Yakuza and tortured until he makes the new season.

Why?

It will suck but we have to wait for a official response.

What if he refuses but nominates someone else to do it?

Depends on which someone.

I refuse to listen to a mod who complains about low quality posts while posting a thumbnail.

Who would he nominate though?

Who would Kadokawa nominate?

Mods are fags he won't do shit

Ah sdo the beginning of the end till the threads are exiled to /c/ and then dies

Where's /can/ when you need them

Like hell Tatsuki would do that

The only possible scenario i see in which he doesn't work on KF when given the opportunity is if he quits his job altogether and becomes an independent filmmaker. I also don't see neither commitee nor people giving a fuck about who he would nominate, they would just go through with another studio.

depression after being stabbed in the back

job security

Right after he realized that fans gave him the first immunity from corporate blackmail?

Haha damn, not only is KF dead but the mods also want it gone. Rest in peace.

You'll be surprised.
We have mods who love KF so much they force fed it to Sup Forums

This will be deleted if you don't stay on topic

The drama and problems surrounding a potential season 2, even if Tatsuki was unconditionally rehired back would ruin the atmosphere and feel of it. It's supposed to be innocent and light, free of the problems of the normal world. And now there will always be a dark shadow hanging over it. I want a season 2, but at the same time, I don't.

I don't think he'll refuse an offer to make S2 unless KDKW demands in the negotiations are too restrictive. I mean, not only S1 was his work to begin with but it could actually help his to develop since now he's facing expectations fron the fanbase instead of them just accepting anything.

>complains about KF threads being trash and shit and stuff
>in current day Sup Forums
We have so many shitpost threads open and so many other garbage tier generals, why single out KF with all the idolshit going on? I dont see a mod complaining about O MY RUBBER NEN or Idol shit thread #6000000 threads, and they always reach the bump limit.
Fucking faggot.

I'm skimming through futaba threads from the last few days, and apparently something frightening has happened.

Kind of cute.

NO YOU FOOL YOU'VE RELEASED IT
IT COMES
IT COMES

So this is how japanese cope with bad news

I'm a big fan of surreal/lovecraftian things, but when it's paired with something as nice as KF it just feels unsettling.

> And now there will always be a dark shadow hanging over it.
Did we watch the same show? The one i watched had animal girls having fun in the ruins of human civilization; it was almost like there was an idea being presented that life continues through calamity. Also something about friends, didn't quite catch that one.

HHHHHHNNNGG!!!

Assimilation is hot.

What am I looking at make it stop

You fools, what have you done? Such an abomination should never be brought to the third dimension.

You don’t understand. Kemono Friends and what it seemed to be its death were only steps to summoning it. While all the world’s eyes are on Kadokawa, they will finish the rite with a blood sacrifice Tatsuki and will raise the dead god S’rvlkabala in place of your beloved franchise.

Nani?!

Stop. STOP.

The blind idiot god azathoth intersects with reality

I have no idea what that is nor I enjoy it.

>touching it
NO GET AWAY IT'LL CONSUME YOU TOO

They're cute tho. Reminds me of that nico video where they spoof pokemonGO. Or maybe something else, but it was about catching monsters with a phone.

It's World Animal Day!

youtube.com/watch?v=mVjad4ClBHI

>The new island has no Ceruleans
>Only eldritch abominations who consume other Friends and take their forms

Bakemono Friends

why is this becoming a thing

It's the 30th birthday of Kamen Rider Black as well.

Serval RX when?

Why would he refuse?

are you sure you want to know

KimoFure

What kind of tzimizche magic is this ?

Minmi has gone too far.

He'd be completely entitled to, honestly. Simply refuse to for all the shit he was put through. Alas, this is Moonland and they're great at bowing their heads to the bigwigs in charge.

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

>Only eldritch abominations who consume other Friends and take their forms
That's basically what Ceruleans are already. It didn't happen in the anime, but the guidebook kept the description about Ceruleans being able to mimic the stuff they eat, both living beings and inorganic material, so they haven't ruled out using it.

Mine just seems to like that concept, considering how it has even been used in Keroro several times.

Fsugoi!

>Fhsugoi!

Fix'd.

w̴͙̘̗͖̭̫̖̬̗̥̬̰͌̔̆͑̾̓̍̌̓ͮ̇̕͞͡å̪̥͕̩̰̮͉͓̟̣̩̈̽ͦ̊̾̏̋͂̂́ͧ̇͝͡ḱ͈͓̙̳͖̟̗͔̤̈́͐ͫ̊͞ã̧̛͔͙̠̬͇̮̺̮̫͔̩ͣ͆ͣͨͣ̓̊ͯͩ̃̂̆̃̎̇ͅŗ̵̘̟̙̝̗̣̭̄̀̿̃͌͆͛ͦ̎͆͂̿̏ͦ̍ͭͪ̚͞͞a̔ͬ̿͊ͩͨ̈̊ͬͬ͏̡͖̬̬̗̙͍̠̫̼͕̰͎̺͈̩̟͈̜̝̀ň̻̘͙̆̔̆̾̓̓̑̎ͦ̀͢͠

Could you people please stop doing that?

This shit is not even related to Kemono Friends. Not even anime

What.

Just let them post user, more reason to the mods step in and actually do something about it.

Yeah but I'm confused.
What isn't relevant to the discussion here?

How is Serval not related to Kemono Friends?

>mods doing anything

>OP title said "Kemono friends"
>OP post about "tatsuki"
>OP image is from kemono friend
>"Hurrrr durrrr This shit is not even related to Kemono Friends. Not even anime"

He's talking about the Lovecraft posting. It's only related to the topic because you're referencing a KF meme. Otherwise it's just a lot of noise.

He kind of just made it a bigger deal than it was by complaining.
Just like that dumb mod yesterday

>i only have serious discussion for serious people like me
Is that you faggot mod ? you forgot your trip.

Shut up already. If you're the only one complaining and trying to police other people's posts, your probably in the wrong.

Ebunma vulgtlagln mnahn' sll'ha, Serval bug kadishtu uln, y-nilgh'ri hlirgh.

/c/ might not be such a bad place to move to if we have to. As long as the threads are more image-based than news-based.

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Serval R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I mean he couldve just deleted the thread. Hes at least being nice about it even if his post was somewhat low quality

> Person disagrees with thing
> (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
You guys can't be that sensitive, can you?

OH GOD I-IT GOT GREY WOLF CHAN!

This are newfags polluting our threads, isn't it?

Weeks ago, the only off-topic discussion are animal facts and this type of shitposting is deleted instantly.

What the hell guys?

>he

What shitposting?