Buddhism is the closest religion on earth to real truth

Buddhism is the closest religion on earth to real truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCSWzuBYdLs
buddhismhotline.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LKht2HlsJkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Amerimutt meets with Aryan from an alternate dimension where The Nazis won the war.

...If You don't consider revelation.
Buddhism is indeed the most advanced of pagan religions, philosophicaly and theologicaly. It doesn't hold water however to anyone who was told the cheatcodes by God Himself when he came here.

I've always wanted to read old Hindu/Buddhist doctrines but I don't know where to start.

Are those the ones that will fuck you while giving you a physics lesson?

icke is closest

only if you are 57% white

Wrong, Islam is the one true religion

No it's not, it's garbage saying that you should deny your own instinct and nature and just sit around do nothin- errr i mean meditating all day. Nazism is the truest religion to ever exist.

Here's the thing though. Islam could be true and it would change nothing about the idea of buddhism. As a matter of fact the buddha transcended the wheel and looked behind the curtain while allah and his prophets are still trapped in the illusion.

Your prophet was unironically into armed robbery. So goofy!

Every religion is a different piece to the same puzzle.

where is hatch in this UFO?

truth. embrace the infinite pregnant void

WRONG!

Buddhism doesn't say you should sit around all day and meditate if anything it says you should find a balance and avoid extremes. Besides that it's just the opening question of the dialogue, saying there's a paradox in trying really hard to not try, or to not wish. Saying denying your instincts you clinging to them.

Read about Kundalini and then come back.

My gf is Thai. Buddhism is the national religion there. I can say that you don't know shit about Buddhism, apparently. If you did, you would know that it's full of stupid dogma and useless traditions. Not to mention the monks end up being no less corrupt than the holy men of the more familiar religions.

>Buddhism doesn't say you should sit around all day and meditate if anything it says you should find a balance and avoid extremes

It does, like all mysticism religions one should find inner meaning in himself and ignore the corruption of the outside world.

>Besides that it's just the opening question of the dialogue, saying there's a paradox in trying really hard to not try, or to not wish
Yeah, more eternal skepticism great.

>Saying denying your instincts you clinging to them.
Denial of ones instincts is denial of oneself, only man is deluded enough among the animals to think he can overcome himself

Depends on what kind of buddhism we are talking about. I'd say you're right and wrong at the same time. I don't think buddha wanted buddhism to be some political institution with priests ruling over ordinary citizens. He said buddhism is just a means to reach a goal, like a farry is a means to cross a river. You shouldn't live on the farry, that's not the point of it. Reach the other side and be at peace or whatever.

Well, afaik buddha said ultimately you shouldn't trust him but yourself, kinda. Whoever that is, which comes down to semantics I guess. But then again you'll apparently are supposed to reach a point where you feel trapped and don't know what you're supposed to do and theoretically you'll snap out of it with a new perspective. Like buddhism says one reason we suffer is desire and you should stop desiring so much. But then you wanting to desire less is just another desire, but you trying to not desire as much to not desire is desire too. So what now? I would argue you'll end up back in the ordinary world doing ordinary things instead of being this holy man, which is just another mask.

buddism is just for pussies that can't handle gnarly messed up nature of reality that hinduism bluntly puts forth

Yeah, probably.

It's not really "pagan" is it?

Hinduism and Buddhism are completely different religions. Buddhism isn't really even so much a religion as a way to live for yourself.

except islam. fuck islam

Buddhism shares most of it's cosmology with hinduism I think, but has a different spin on it. If you read the bhagavad gita though there seem to be mindsets that come close to buddhism. Besides that I think hinduism considers siddarta gautama technically just another avatar of god coming to earth as a teacher.

more art like that

This is the best place to start
youtube.com/watch?v=qCSWzuBYdLs

Yes, but Hinduism is a religion, more or less. There's a shitload of gods. Not so many rules, I believe. Buddha isn't a god. He isn't worshipped. He is more like an example of what to achieve, and he provides instruction on how to do it if you wish to try his way.

start with alan watts

lolin at this one

facts

Fair enough. Not saying buddha is a god either or that hinduism wouldn't have a shitload of gods. The point is that even those gods are subject to the consequences of their own actions and the up and downs that come with it. They might have everything they could wish for but they are still trapped in the system.

do you even rainbow bruh?

Nice touch on the plants.

Buddhism is the finger that points to the moon, not the moon itself. Don't get stuck staring at the finger.

Btw use the right board sage

holy shit this is actually funny as fuck, im jelly i wasnt a part of it

buddhismhotline.com/
pretty sure these autists are still doing it.

Its Hinduism for plebs

They did begin in the same regions of the world, so it makes sense that they share a lot.

gnostism is closer

Totally agree, but just look at what Jesus wrote. It would be a manual for any good human to live by. Do people actually practice it? It seems to be politically impossible.

Anyone who says religion isn't politics doesn't understand religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKht2HlsJkA

The Hive and The Religion Makers

of course

Maybe.

Agree, it's the best of the bunch

hello time traveler from 1500s

religion hasnt been in politics for centuries. so educate yourself

They don't know shit about eastern religion, they unironically think jung had the right ideas, they are like those Anglo scientists who believed their version of the religion is reality

they're also too pussy to be a jainist

False. Jesus is God, pal.

You don't understand what Brandi was saying, and I don't have the ambition to explain.

>are you there god? it's me, you.

only Christianity offers liberty from the Saturn time loop

I like Dogen, Ryokan, and Shunryu Suzuki

ghandi

not brandi

Gandhi was a faggot

Nobody likes you

No, Gandhi was a wise person. You're a faggot.

Jesus and Muhammad are virgin faggots. Zen Buddhism is the true alpha redpill.

He was an Anglo agent and pedophile

Guenon - intro to the study of hindu doctrines

i'll just leave this here

ooga booga to you too, my primitive friend

Whatever. I don't care about Gandhi at all.

t. /his (faggot)

Buddhism is probably the third best religion after Orthodox Christianity, then Hinduism. Buddhism is sort of like a brainlet version of Hinduism.

What is wrong with Jung?

He is wrong about Hinduism although he is right about a lot of things