He wants to be more careful after letting "nigger" slip

He wants to be more careful after letting "nigger" slip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OVfsWlD59cg?t=6m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like what?

What did he say?

That game is gonna make him say nigger again.

Says what?

At that timestamp he says 'you have to be a degenerate...' [to lose at this game] and plays it off clearly

>I like memes
DROP IT
youtu.be/OVfsWlD59cg?t=6m33s

and? I don't mind the guy but why should I give a fuck if he says 'degenerate'?

why don't you type that link into your capooter and find out instead of spamming every thread fucking macaco nigger

I think op's point is that its alt right dog whistling since we say it a lot.

He constantly uses Sup Forums memes

... degenerate son of a... bitch
there's nothing controversial about it

>"pathetic little degenerate son of a ......"
I think that's the key here, he was going to say something but he self censored just in time and by the look of his face he's glad he did.

Son of a nigger?

Its the proper verbiage for the context. We have the best words.

I see normies use the word in conversation often enough. But since you guys adore e-celebs you decide to girl out cuz he uses it.. gay af desu

again, why should I care? pol isn't your secret club anymore

felix is /ourguy/

OP is Felix, and if he wants to advertise his brand on this site, then he should pay for an ad just like everyone else has to

sage all slide threads. fucking eceleb bs

His Sweden/Saudi Arabia jokes was really good though

>Why should you care if someone with 61 million youtube subscribers is browsing Sup Forums and using memes from here
He is the most-subscribed youtuber, IIRC. 61 million is more than the entire population of California and New York combined. It would be a significant development if anyone with that kind of audience were to have his ideas influenced by the ideas here.

I am positive "nigger" would have been out of his vernacular if it weren't for his Sup Forums lurking.

I agree the notion of him being one of us is cool, I'm just saying making threads because he says a meme word is absolutely soy tier

Not to mention he once referred to himself as a "Swedecuck"

he has over 60 million subs. pol has 60 thousands unique visitors

he goes on Sup Forums, it's just he can't make things obvious. he even did a YLYL on /wsg/ it can't be more obvious

What kind of a masochistic game...