Comedy

Its all hood comedy and memes now. niggers have infected the medium as a whole and comedy is essentially dead even though a nigger hasn't told a well structured joke since mlk's i have a dream stand up routine

black people literally invented comedy and are the best comedians. white comedians are literally all the same overweight pasty dad talking about how much he eats and says shit like vaginer and peepee and how silly his children are. there's a reason every demographic flocks to watch richard pryor, dave chapelle, jordan peele, and kevin hart. not even coming from a black dude but you are just buttmad if you think black people arent funny as fuck

kek

Commie delivering the based bantz

feelin sleepy, ty fr the lol op.
i agree, niggers being themselves are the real joke. all this tv stuff is just a gimmick.

The sad thing is a lot of men and 4 other women got arrested for that before her that year. MLK picked someone a little lighter and sent her to commie protester training camp (ware she sat on a bench hand white people yelled at her for hours to teach her to stay cool. Then she just road around the on the bus waiting to be told to get in back. But she was not worried she knew there was a layer and Photographer waiting for her

Aristophanes would disagree with your little theory.
I suggest you read a little history, that way you wont make yourself look like an ignorant cunt.

Black comedians are fucking awesome

Kek

Thanks for the lulz, good sir.

Most were familiar but not all.

>Black
>Awesome
Lol get out of here you fucking race traitor.
May the hounds devour your innards.

That's fucking unsettling. What's the story behind the pic?

Race traitor for liking black comedians? You sure are retarded.
See pic, is this your mother so that's why you are butthurt when you see a black person?

filthy jabbawocky monkey mouth, ooga booga flibbity bop, i stabs a cracka for a fried poke chop

Too bad niggers can't read. Who the fuck pays for this shit? Would be better to just para-drop child sex-dolls with blender vaginas over africa.

>Too bad niggers can't read.

What a saint. An angel sent down by God.

WE WOODA BEN KANGZ IF IT AINT FER DA WITE MANE COMIN EEIN N' TAKIN' ARE PEERAMIDZ N' SHEEIT

I've no idea why the circle is there with this image, there was no need to circle anything. It's plain as day they're playing Checkers with the chess pieces.

I like this image mind if I save it

I sincerely thank you for taking all the fun out of the pic.

The funniest thing about this isn't that he's trying to show an extended mag in a revolver, it's that he's holding the extended mag backwards, that little lip in the bottom is supposed to face towards the front of the weapon

I couldn't believe this, so I looked it up. Is she truely retarded? How can it be possible to graduate from Yale and become elected representive?

this is actually very poignant.

tbf that sounds fucking good.

Now this is what I am talking about, bring some humour in it.
Posting nigger hate every day, every hour, every god damn second on this stupid board is not funny