It has too many niggers

It has too many niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Dysgenics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>For some reason

Hasnt the global IQ been dropping since the 1970s.

How can the average IQ be rising if it's a standard score against the average ???

Good >:) Europe is slowly dumbing down while us asians get smarter lol

They are most likely either a) measuring against past results for similar demography, or b) choosing some arbitrary criterion reference instead of the norm reference model

>except, for some reason, in Scandinavia.
Very strange indeed.

If you read the article it says the Flynn effect. Basically, give niggers food when they are kids and their brain develops properly. Now instead of having an average IQ of 70 something it's 80. Average IQ increases because there are less terminally dumb people. Doesn't really change much.

The article says that they are getting the IQ data from military conscripts. Do niggers have to enroll in the military? Or just citizens?

world iq is 80 by now

>Or just citizens?
Just citizens, but niggers and sandniggers are citizens these days. 10% of the population in fact.

this

the worldwide IQ might improve in the "phenotype",
the "genotype" however, is subject to dysgenics

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Dysgenics

>One notable exception to the sustained, worldwide rise in average IQ is found within the U.S. military: Officers’ test scores have declined in recent decades.

>The data for Norway are particularly interesting, because they’re based on tests administered to military conscripts and cover a substantial share of young men in the country. They show declines in average IQ in Norway since the mid-1990s.

Really oodles my noodles

Look at all those doctors, engineers and philosophers!

Jelly

>wow you're so fat
How do you respond bros?

Overall IQ can be be improved by proper meme exposure and just about anywhere too even shitty Africa

Uganda Knuckles raised Ugandan IQ by 10 points.

You do know it's true, right? Just pointing out in case you didn't.

The Ugandan Knuckles thing that is

They maxed their shit out with all the benefits of cold water fish. We are just now getting that shit added to everyday diets to make a difference in our brain function.

Hmm... Wonder why

Literally the exact opposite of what I heard, sounds like jewish lies.

>IQ is based on average
>high outlying scores means the mean is dropping
fucking brainlets I swear

That's a lot of poles

No way, goy! Multiculturalism is making everyone smarter!

yep

hm...

gee i wonder why.. really makes the neurons go zippety zap bros