Girls' Last Tour

Are you going to cry.

What the fuck is Yuuri's problem?

Do they kiss

Maybe just a little.
I really love the manga.

It's got a YKK-meets-BLAME kinda feel to it and it's wonderful.

Honestly, its one of the few shows this season I'm excited for

How are they going to do Kanazawa and Plane woman?

For the adaptation, don't you think what it needs is a pet added, a cute mascot to lighten the mood?

Is this really the type of series you would cry over? Honestly the manga gives of a cozy serene feeling unless there's some yet to be translated tragedy Im unaware of

There is already one of those in the manga, it eats bullets and speaks through a radio.
It's dark.

The VAs actually seem pretty good for the roles from the first episode's early airing.

I want their sick track bike thing

Is this yuri?

Is this stalker ?

sure thing, just get one.

>that CGI
Shit, if it looks that bad in the PV, I fear for the actual show.

A little. The setting feels more like BLAME! than anything else.

It's not really the type of series that makes you cry though.
It's just very melancholy.

>ywn punch cheeto

Probably, yes.

>The setting feels more like BLAME!
Sold

I wonder where they found the WW2 halftrack, their world had futuretech robots and AI, weird spaceplanes. Did they raid a museum or something? Why take that as their vehicle.

Will this be like Made in Abyss, where it just suddenly goes full SUFFERING in the latter half?

>unless there's some yet to be translated tragedy Im unaware of
RIP Kettenkrad

No. Its essentially moe and the art of motorcycle maintenance. Cute girls finds things and wistfully philosophize about the meaning of said things.

>SSR threads

Cute girls wandering like Killy.. 10/10

How legal is it to drive one of those around?

they made it using old blueprints. there is full of old tech. like panther tank and tu 95 bomber and in pv you can see Sd.Kfz._9 halftrack

Whatever war it was went on long enough for them to build up permanent armaments in the craters left by artillery, they probably just dragged up every piece of equipment they could find in the dumps and so on.

I'm the only one that thinks those character designs are too much?

Nah, it's comfy.

tkmiz's style certainly isn't for everyone, neither is his temperament.

>last tour
Did they get ambushed or something?

The world ended user, and the direct translation is actually "Girls' apocalypse adventure"

The translation in that preview looks significantly rougher than usual, who is doing this?

Tsukumizu is a she I think, or at least draws herself as a she, although you never can tell these days.

The organic architecture in this is amazing, when are we getting a Kashmir anime?

Her self-portraits are all really androgynous.

>Manga: Tadano Natsu
?

I don't think thats meant to be her as the same comic has that guy sitting next to a character labelled Tsukumizu.

probably yes.

>unless there's some yet to be translated tragedy Im unaware of
;_;7 fish

I cri everytim

Tanks and other armored vehicles are completely legal so long as you fit the necessary lights/turn signals and swap the normal treads for rubber ones so you don't destroy the road. There is still the problem of older military vehicles being on the slow side with the Kettenkrad maxing out at 70-80 km/h (44-50 MPH) so you aren't going to be doing any highway driving in many areas due to minimum speed regulations.

You also might have to mind the load limit, which on many residential streets is very low so that city councils can impose fines on people they don't like such as anyone who might tool around in a Kettenkrad, so be sure to read the bylaws.

A Kettenkrad only weighs 1,560 kg (3,440 lb), which is about as much as a modern mid size sedan. Also, treads spread out the weight over a larger area so you're looking at less ground pressure than a similar weight car.

I like the blobface.

I've waited so long for an adaptation of this, and the PV and what I saw of the first episode looks really good.

I've been needing another mind cleansing anime for awhile

>and what I saw of the first episode
I thought that doesn't come out for another couple days?

There was an early stream of it

From what I know, no.

There was a 4 day early stream and someone ripped it and put it online in terrible quality because japs can't into ripping source files.
This is Yuuri.