Are boardgames implicitly white?

I have played boardgames all over the world for reasons I wont go in to. I have noticed a strange thing. Non-whites couldn't care less about boardgames. I don't get it. They are low-cost, stimulating, social, meditative and wholesome indoor activity.

So, if you have any insight on this topic, please shed some light on it, as its something that has eluded me my whole life.

If you are non-white, I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on why the disparity exists. And it can't me "muh representation" because 90% of these games have non-white ethnic themes.

if a black person was to even think about playing a board game in his home, who would he even play it with? also nigger culture deters them.

I don't want to say it's specifically IQ, but it has to do with lack of imagination, creativity and attention span.

Define the qualities of a board game.
>Not a PnP RPG
>Uses a mat, board, or table space w/cards
>Has set rules

What else?

here's some OC I made for the last thread but was too slow

These

Same reason they don't play D&D. You have to have an imagination, andthere is occasionally math involved.

Orcish kind and Goblins weren't meant to understand the society of man & the elves.

WE HAVE THIS THREAD FOR 3RD DAY IN A ROW RIGHT NOW

Noice!

thanks for OC, user

I see you play citadels. That's a great one.
I really like Carcassone too. Look it up, it's classic and white!

No boardgames are explicitly gay

love this game
it's called "ciudadelas" here

Senet is one one of the oldest known board games.
It was played by Africans.

You are a dumb racist.

Hard to tell for me since my country is 99.9% white, but board game nights are filled with reddit quoting manchildren, it's hard to tolerate, what I do is not get involved in reddit talk and drive focus to the game.
But the worst part is is when they start talking politics, I just go for a walk with gf then, it's horrible, they talk about all the xd trump memes and irrelivent american problems like netneutrality, that dont exist here, they dont even know anything about politics of their own country, sure theyre boring but stuff is going on.
Board games on their own are fun though and no tracksuits get involved

isn't your country where everything goes by internet? like you have a state-issued internet ID and you vote online?

No, but lithuanian sites require you to have your name or ip visible when posting, thats why noone is posting anything interesting

Catan?

ah, maybe that was estonia

Good, because I didn't see it.

I've been to about 10 conventions and seen less than 1% ethics.

They are white as fuck.

requires a written language, much of africa does not read or write.
requires fundamental math logic to develop scoring. calc level to properly balance in trading card game.

Yes, quintaesencial white.

Chads can look upon nerdy d&d gamers but in essence an RPG is a glorified version of chess with some larping elements incorporated.
There is a lot of math, min maxing, optimization, tactics, strategy and also you need to learn tons of shit.

I just played d&d irl 3 times in my life but I enjoyed a lot reading manuals and books about ad&d and the old forgotten realms campaign.
Unironically the world of Forgottean REalms make me want to learn more about the real world history, religions and myths. Tons of shit of the Forgotten Realms setting campaign are a parallel of myths and cultures of the real world.