Be Lauren southern

>"supports" white power but gets blacked twice in a row
>Is a jew in disguise
>Pretends to give a shit about SA boers gets blacked multiple times

Why are women such shills

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

back at shilling again, faggot?

Explain how she got blacked please

>shills
The irony...

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

I think a more important question is why do beta faggots keep watching her videos and subscribing to her channel? And donating to her patreon?

And where the hell is the finknight been since she's been outed as a mudshark?

OMG nvm it's true she had a half black boyfriend.
Hahahahaha the state of her, once you go black we don't want you back

You're suffering from delusions of grandeur. It's not her who right-leaning people don't want, it's you.

She would spit in your face and feel nothing.

That Guy T is pretty based and they don't even date. Shills gtfo

this is now a Jess thread

Every minute infighting is a minute wasted on not fighting White genocide.

She actually put her safety at risk several times to redpill people about no-go zones and the situation in South Africa. Even if she did spit in my face (which I find highly unlikely), I'd just take it, I'm a big boy.

You're just a bunch of faggots that will never achieve even a fraction of what this chick achieved in ther twenties. Let that sink in.

So if i go on and on about sexual degeneracy and the dying white race but almost exclusively bang non-white thicc qts i'm good right? This is a serious question.

>be kike coalburner
>find out about Sup Forums
>notice predominantly male crowd, mostly unsuccessful with women
>start parroting the shit you read on Sup Forums while wearing skimpy clothes
>beta orbiters gonna orbit
>"hurr /ourgal/"
>get free money

She's just a whore. Probably a good lay too, if you're an idolater.

>but gets blacked twice in a row
Why shouldn't she, she is already tainted. She might as well at this point.
Meanwhile, she stands for things that are helpful.
While you are not helpful at all.

Fuck off you faggot shill

She's literally been proven over and over to not be jewish

She's a hot girl, she can find *ANY* political talking point, regurgitate it to her camera, and hordes of beta males will eat it up (she could be preaching feudalism or communism and would be just as successful.) why do you need a shitty mouthpiece when you can just read a Sup Forums thread? (the exact thing that she did before she made her video that you jerk off to) It's just idiotic and I don't see the appeal.

If you're putting your life for the cause, it really doesn't matter who you bang.

You alt-right people show your true colors as really despicable people and shitty allies. No real proof whatsoever, and yet here you are, shitting all over a person that:

- promoted European identitarians
- entered no-go zones and got attacked
- was actively hunted by antifa in Germany during a riot
- went to South Africa with no security detail to create a documentary that's really annoying for the genocidal government there

People like Lauren are doing the actual fighting while you bitch and moan on the internet, trying to recruit more people at her expense. Real right-wingers should start beating you the fuck up.

Just a reminder all these Ecelbs are Canadians. They work for the Canadian Intellegence agency. Peterson too. All of them. What timeline are we living in that an American listens to a Canadians political opinion or opinion on anything in general. Heavy heavy psyop.