NZ/pol/

NZ/pol/

Visiting our domain of influence edition - South pacific belong to us edition

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/102039953/prime-minister-jacinda-ardern-arrives-in-a-turbulent-tonga

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/102007922/jacinda-arderns-homecoming-visit-to-niue

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/101995813/jacinda-arderns-island-honeymoon-with-samoa-comes-with-big-promises

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/world/south-pacific/85685551/corruption-in-paradise-tongan-prime-minister-wants-predecessor-charged-over-passport-scandal
assets.stuff.co.nz/interactives/special-features/corruption-in-paradise/
youtube.com/watch?v=tNROmJIaDYc
youtube.com/watch?v=oGrO4emyZG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is our beautiful leader in Tonga.

Scumbag dumb cunt Tongans got loansharked by China. Now China wants a military base in Tonga to project their military logistics into Aus and NZ when they invade. Or they might just continue to use tonga as a base to ship meth from, to weaken our populations.

>The Tongan King and deputy Prime Minister are both out of the country visiting the Chinese Government, which the Pacific nation owe tens of millions of dollars to.

>The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has worries about the level of debt the Tongan Government is in and its ability to repay it.

>King Tupou VI and Chinese President Xi Jinping have proclaimed a new "strategic partnership" between the nations while he is there.

stuff.co.nz/world/south-pacific/85685551/corruption-in-paradise-tongan-prime-minister-wants-predecessor-charged-over-passport-scandal

assets.stuff.co.nz/interactives/special-features/corruption-in-paradise/

>South pacific belong to us
not much point when in almost all of the island 95% of land is in tribal or state hands and our companies cannot access it

Access the islands land for what? Growing bananas?

All we need the islands for is their salt water, the EEZ. This is for securing the water from meth trafficking, illegal fishing, boat people, and chink navy.

Also, we need more NZ and AUS boats fishing the south pacific. And more oil exploration in shallow areas (continental zealandia under the water).

I would give my left hand for some high quality pics.

basically do to the islands what the Yanks did to central america and the Caribbean for 100, which is dominate and intervene on behalf of American Economic interests. What we should do is basically confederate all the islands then Australia and NZ should have a right wing dictator put in who will allow Investment in the islands and in their EEZ for fishing and Seabed Minning and Oil drilling

Also china may or may not be in control of a satellite load of environmental catastrophe hurtling towards NZ.

>for 100,
100 years

How's the first week back going lads? Feeling like tearing down any "Marx was Right" posters yet?

nz has had the pacific for ages and were too useless to do anything. how can NZ look after the pacific when NZ cant even keep its main roads open?

>Feeling like tearing down any "Marx was Right" posters yet?
>implying I haven't already
but its ridiculous I think every single campus across the country have them

>"Marx was Right"
People are actually doing this?
Odds of you putting up a Hitler was Right poster?

Slim to none, I just want to get out without incident and forget my time here.

Take a look at this map. Notice how many fly the Union Jack in their flag? Mother Brittania may have abandoned her empire but New Zealand will carry the leadership torch and claim this water.

China can get fucked. No Chinese bases in the south pacific.

Tear one down for me.

>No Chinese bases in the south pacific.
or we could just ally with the chinese

Fair enough, what's the general consensus with /nzpol/ anyway? Is it NatSoc, Fascist, (((NeoCon))

John Keys utopia ignored the pacific strategically. But as a foreign influenced subversive agent, that was all part of the plan.

The only thing that govt did with the pacific was encourage baby boomers to exploit mirgant workers for the slave labor.

I was wondering if I should have posted the Civil Ensign or the NZ flag.

>I have NZ flag in my car across the upholstery
>This has triggered numerous ragheads

There's a mix of pretty much everything from what I've seen. We're nowhere near as right as the rest of the board generally

>I was wondering if I should have posted the Civil Ensign or the NZ flag.

For people to see in the main catalog. I wasn't sure if everyone would see the thread.

No single ideology fits 100% of the time. You take the best from everything, learn from it, and move forward trying to improve living standards, the economy, and tech. Life goes on.

That's cool.

Hey guys, what if China builds manmade islands in Tonga to stage a military force ?

>manmade islands in Tonga
for what fucking point, they could just put an airstrip on the actual islands

Chinks need human waves and hoards of tanks for a successful military campaign. They need a very large area for a base.

It's like you haven't played command and conquor: generals.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNROmJIaDYc

youtube.com/watch?v=oGrO4emyZG8

Yes they are still that shit.

are you really claiming they use military tactics from 70 years

>chink navy.
that's as much a meme as the concept of a non-violent coconut

The only time they've won a war was when they were fighting themselves senpai