That makes them more cute.

Psssshawwww!!!!

Why do they drink such shit beer?

Vroom vroom you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=kCQ0o1Zn1Pc

thump thump

SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gulag gulag

Drinking is the social norm in Japan, they don't worry about petty things like alcoholism. They believe that people can be free of societal and cultural restraints and be themselves only when drunk.

99% of them would be alcoholics by American standards.

Is drinking milk after a bath really that good?

They drink so much that they can only afford the cheap stuff.

They work the alcoholism out of their populace. Your life is a failure unless you work insane hours, so it's difficult, if not impossible, to become a proper alcoholic unless you're unemployed.

Wrong.

You don't know anything about Japan. Drinking with your boss and coworkers is as much a part of work as anything else, and as such, multiple days of the week there are essentially mandatory drinking excursions after the 15 hour day.

Not to mention that people don't want to be home, so they go to bars even after long shifts to get smashed before they do get home.

every fucking time a character drinks something i have to hear this shit...

>steak
>eehhhhhhhhhhhh suteki?????????

Wrong. You don't know anything about alcoholism. They don't repeatedly wake in the night with shakes and need to drink a couple hundred mL to resume sleep. In most cases, hey don't down a few shots for breakfast as a perquisite to being functional.

>downing a can by yourself is normal behavior anywhere
wrong
>all alcoholics are this extreme

>after the 15 hour day
>15 hour day

Damn, if this is the norm I see why Japan has a NEET problem and low birthrate. I can only imagine how high rent and basic expenses are.

t. al/ck/

I love drinking anime girls, heck even men.

>I love drinking anime girls
What do they taste like?

I feel like people that hate this are just EU fags who can't enjoy a cheap, cold, piss beer.