Has anyone here read Beastars?

Has anyone here read Beastars?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/994121/8ff2927285/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. It's good.

Yeah, where's the new chapter?

Me

It was story timed on Sup Forums, all that was available, more than once, and we even got live translations of it.

Lurk more, and etc.

Well excuse the fuck out of me.

No, you are not excused. Go home and feel ashamed

Carnivores can't exist in society, gas them now.

am I the only one that imagines myself as a human trying to live in such a society?

They will probably think you are some monkey that shaved for whatever reason

Humans would be garbage-tier in an animal society where we aren't smarter than everyone else. We have nothing but our brains.

I also do this, but every time I just end up talking to monkeys and petting dogs

Sounds like you're a furfag

I'm reading beastars, of course I'm a fucking furfag

n-no, I'm not a furfag...

As much as I like the characters and concept I can't wrap my head around how a world like this could possibly exist. Seems stupid how herbivores didn't wipe out carnivores during the war. What kind of fucking idiot would willingly live in a society where half the population are essentially cannibals.

what happened to omnivores?

They live a golden city in the sky, laughing at the monovore plebs beneath them.

The real question is why herbivores are always considered weak and beta when there are plenty of herbivores that could easily kill any carnivore on the planet.

Yeah, sorry for the delay. I've been busy trying to figure out how to extract the digital magazine without screenshotting like the last chapter. Thanks to some help, I've got it figured out now and I can start working on the next chapter and this week's chapter tomorrow. I can probably release the chapters by either Friday or Saturday.

Ran off a cliff for thinking they were better than everyone else.

I do

needs more popularity, where are the furfags when we need them

>where are the furfags when we need them
Probably too busy making OC with templates and fucking custom-made plushies.

The sex scenes are really weird, but it's nice

Do not apologize. This is the kind of series I'd expect groups to take months to release because of how niche it is.

Thanks so much user

Finished ch 42 now, is Legosi actually dead?

>The real question is why herbivores are always considered weak and beta when there are plenty of herbivores that could easily kill any carnivore on the planet.
They don't have the same aggressive instinct as the carnivores, isn't this pretty explicit in the text? Shit our main herbivore characters are basically unusual exceptions to that which is the source of much of the drama in the story.

the author shows hippos as omnivores

and knows that deers can eat meat if they are offered it

exhentai.org/g/994121/8ff2927285/