HEY ICE FAGGOTS , GO FUCK YOURSELVES

SINCERELY,

BEST STATE IN THE UNION

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh california will be taken down!
Damn straight OP. How will you idiots get your Electronics? Or software? Or more than 50% of the country's vegetables? Or more than 80% of the country's nuts? Or how would you get your newest move? You fags would starve if it weren't for us

t.From Cali and proud

k den

We would absolutely win against any other region of the country. Bring it fat fuck Trump!

we'll come and take it because you dont have any fucking guns. retard.

Enjoy trying to grow that when the surrounding states cut off your water supply

Fuck this state and fuck you OP.
t. Californian

Well just drone your lardasses down

Look at this dumbfuck try to fight his own country, what a faggot. If I was Trump I would've sided with FBI and all that shit right after winning and then do deportation ops, but no, he's dumb as shit.

OP sounds 12. Pics please.

Nah buddy, we'll kill everyone of you midwest and southern pride hicks that tries to stop our ascension. We are the absolute zenith of this country, just don't forget that gringo

Man, shills are out in full force today.

Sage in all fields.

I like it to. I want California to be made lesson.

the best u.s. state is actually 'oregon'

Norcal here.
Just nuke us

b-b-but d-do you h-have thoes christian values... ahaha didnt think so

If it's so great, why do you niggers keep moving here and shitting my state up?

t. Texas

Kim can't nuke you soon enough.

Deport all Commiefornia expats.

Aren't you supposed to be getting raped right now Sven? lol

>this amount of butthurt
you bastards are next, how's it feel getting enriched? Looks great to me

I really wish the big one would hit already and send the worst parts of the state out to sea. Maybe if you're lucky Hawaii will adopt you.

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html
>flood state with shitskin third worlders
>achieve third world tier standard of living

Mfw Lex.Luthor nuking California and making it break off into the sea saves America. Superman is the villain.

They spelled Alabama wrong you bogan Cunt

Get sued beaner, oh wai-

Nobody in the thread cares about us. We're the last bastion of hope on the west coast

jefferson state now

california big dieverse state, is best state

we strong economy, highest debt in nation is lie made up by white man just like crime and education 'stats'

all lie by drumpf, #resist #notmypresident #calexit

>For instance, according to one readily available cost of living calculator that uses Census data, for every dollar earned in Abilene, Texas, it takes $1.51 to achieve the same standard of living in Los Angeles, California, a 51 percent difference. But, the official poverty threshold makes no account of this.
-t Forbes (can't link because paywall)