Daily reminder there is nothing wrong with a headscarf

daily reminder there is nothing wrong with a headscarf
>b-but muh freedumbz
fuck off back to l*ddit

bait thread don't forget to sage. if you post after this, you've been baited like the retarded faggot you are.
>bait thread don't forget to sage. if you post after this, you've been baited like the retarded faggot you are.
bait thread don't forget to sage. if you post after this, you've been baited like the retarded faggot you are.
>bait thread don't forget to sage. if you post after this, you've been baited like the retarded faggot you are.

So, to be clear, Nuns are a select group of women who have devoted themselves to the church, whereas the hijab is expected to be worn by ALL MUSLIM WOMEN. If it were just those that worked at Mosques (for example) it would be way different.

But generally I agree the Hijab is a good thing and western women should be more modest like muslim women. But stop acting like there's no difference between a nun's habit and a hijab.

The bot fears sage

no one beheads the nun if she doesn't wear the head cover.

where does this bot meme even come from

I don't want popcorn in my bag of chips.
Islam is not Finnish culture, therefore it should not be in Finland.

i never implied that, but finns are to weak and docile to do anything about it

Finns are hardy folk. We'll do any shit job because of our work ethic. We'll put up a fight when we're confronted.
We're just incredibly autistic and socially retarded.

Because cucks think religion matters more than race

Sage

>Sup Forums
>No fishes here

why am i seeing this on the front page? WHY DIDNT YOU SAGE IT, FAG?

left is voluntary, right is imposed
BTFO

She should simply be rejected on a racial basis. The other whore who thinks is married to God should not breed so let her and her degenerate craziness alone

>Implying is about consent
>Implying consent from women matters
>Implying isn't about race

Bump for you casting couch

Because the one on the right is a shit skin invading my fucking country.

same reason tattoos are degenerate but burns deserve sympathy
one is chosen, the other forced

Reminder that anyone who claims something is a bait/slide thread is a shill who is trying to prevent discussion and conversation

>every fucking day
sage slide threads

Counter-bump

f a g
a
g

The First one is judged

Thread full with (((shills))) promoting degeneracy and equality. If you dont keep women on a leach they will become cock hungry whores that will ride the cock carrousel and be a drain on society

Second one is explosive

Examines flag. Discards opinion. next.

The nuns don't want everyone to be a nun. Sage

Lurk more and find out.

I like it when cucked Western men complain that our muslims girls are NOT whores like their own daughters.

Friendly reminder: All Western nations would be right wing nationalistic states if women could not vote (fact).

I guarantee the Christian nun will NEVER EVER have a suicide vest under her garment.

Can't say the same with an overly devout or fundamentalist Muslim woman.

SAGE

Right is the wanted standard for all women.
Left is a woman who life’s under celibate in the name of god.
Also saged!

The first is chosen freely and often in spite of extreme social pressure to do the opposite. The second is forced under threat of violence, honor killing, etc.