Reddit removed this off front page - ARMY of pedo cops STEAL BABY from family

Today the son of a major politician released a video detailing the story of how his sister was pimped out to high ranking pedophiles, and a video showing 240 police officers arriving to take her away back to the pedos.

It was on the front page of Reddit for a bit, then immediately removed. They also altered the top comments.

youtube.co/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU
hooktube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fixed links:

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU

hooktube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU

Bump

When the elite see this canadian coming after them for raping children and being degenerate the entire western world will tremble before this mighty leader.

remove flag op, no one takes you seriously

That's fucked up.

Bump

How is it looking in the mystical land of reddit? Are they receptive to this? Do they know comments are being fucked with? Do they question at all?

>fuckhead tells cynical lies/nutcase spouts sincere but retarded beliefs
>idiots believe them
>life gets a little harder for everyone
I work in child protection and family law.

This shit is like clockwork.

Something like this

>video is clearly political
>mods move it to the place where political videos belong
>people get asshurt for ...?
why
why are people so fucking blind to their own bias?

>>fuckhead tells cynical lies/nutcase spouts sincere but retarded beliefs
So, you're calling the 4-year old girl accurately describing an erected cock with semen dripping out a "fuckhead"?
Good to know.

this thread lacks a Thing: heavy BUMPS!

>So, you're calling the 4-year old girl accurately describing an erected cock with semen dripping out a "fuckhead"?
Yes, you'd better fucking god damn believe I am, and I'd say it to her fucking face.

Children lie, and not only that but they will also repeat the lies of adults. They are susceptible to being coached by adults too, and intimidated by them. That's why the testimony of children is always treated carefully. It's simply not reliable. But sure user, you believe what you want to believe. Feel free to ignore the system of people who work on cases like this for a fucking living. What do we know, we only have years of experience.

the only people who become mods do so because they revel in the autistic butthurt

>people who work on cases like this for a fucking living. What do we know, we only have years of experience.
Oh, don't be foolish.
Of course you do. We all know that.

say it with me kids

>INSTITUTIONAL
>PAEDOPHILIA

IT'S BIGGER THAN ONE CASE

It involves: Police, Child """care""" services, the """justice""" system, elites, international human trafficking.
It also takes a whole nation, a whole community of people to turn the other way. We have to beg those weak people to be strong, to speak up, and to gather evidence of these nefarious people. It will not be easy but this is a war not a battle.

Yes but they also tell the truth as well.

reddit shill
Sup Forums extra dose of shill on previous thread
petition signatures go away

So what is your evidence or argument to back the claim that any of that took place in this case?

I don't need to present one because I'm not the respondent.

The Court has heard the arguments and made the decision.

I defer to the Court, who had more time and better information than I did.

I'm going to bed. Think what you want.

WHAT

THE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>I defer to the Court, who had more time and better information than I did.

Yes, the court who is definitely impartial and will never favour it's own colleagues. The court, who we all know, in no way, could ever be part of the same elite club and whichever vile secrets they hold. Yes, the court, which we all know is made up of capable workers of integrity, and not at all formed through decades of nepotism and favours for favours.

>I'm going to bed. Think what you want.
Literal sleepyposter. Go figure.

>plebbit supports paedos
>being surprised

Courts aren't always right, but random people spouting off are almost always wrong.

Now, since you're so obsessed with evidence, where's YOUR evidence that any of the things that you allege happened, happened? Where's your EVIDENCE of conspiracy, bias, and so on in the Court? What are the specific facts that you will rely on to prove that the Court's decision was wrong?

You don't have any. You're just casting aspersions.

Now fuck off.

Don't expect further reply.

It isn't even political.

Hey, buddy, YOU made a bold claim and I asked for you evidence. I didn't even make a claim on the case and as such your demand that I provide evidence on it is laughable, the only thing you could call a claim of mine is that the court and it's judges are all in bed with the elite of the government, and that they will undoubtedly prefer to protect their friends than come out with the truth. This is the case in almost every country. And I know that you do agree with that.

they didn't move it, they deleted it

Hey. Why the Need For such Punctuation?

Hiding something?

Newfag?? SHILL??

anyhow, you talked evidence and when asked about them you flee, remind me a number of shills on previous thread

Canada is no longer a country. It is a parking lot of fag pride and white left circle jerking owned by china.

if you want this to gain any traction you need a name for this

something catchy like pizza gate

strike while the iron is hot, user

#1girl240cops?

The people working child protection and social services at Rotherham, Oxford, Birmingham and every other UK city all had "years of experience" too.

And they covered up industrial-scale abuse for decades. Your sector is filled with jobsworths and wankers.

You do realize this has happened for a long time? During the JFK archive release, some posts mentioning Jews were reaching the highest comments, but were then hidden so other posts could gain traction, and only then do the comments about Jews with lots of upvotes returned.

267,000 video views and only 21,000 signatures. Lazy mother fuckers can't even take 5 seconds to write down their name and email.

#LithuaniaPedophilia
#JackDorseyPedo
#SpezKikePedo
#ItsOkayToGasKikes

bumb