Redpill me on Chopper. Was he Ned Kelly reincarnated or just another nutcase

Redpill me on Chopper. Was he Ned Kelly reincarnated or just another nutcase.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=toTW2bYwUtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low IQ attention whoring criminal with balls.

why does he have a butter knife in pants?

true Australian treasure, may he RIP

he didnt get hepatitis from shaving. he was a fag.

for the vegemite, luigi

Australian icon, probably full of shit, was a good character though funny dude.

Fuck off with your low energy threads.
Sage and reported

Don't hassle chop chop.

Remember the run-in with Allen Jones? hahaha

Do a youtube search. Classic Chop-Chop.

His British heritage.

Ronnie johns chopper vids from about ten years ago are very funny. "take off the skirt and grow a fuckin' mustache"

He got his ears chopped off while getting fucked in the ass his daddy when he was a prison bitch.

Chopper is a faggot.

Sage

Inspired millions.
youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

the latter

Behold, a true killer. Chopper was a featherweight.

youtube.com/watch?v=toTW2bYwUtk

to get fucked by a handful

Absolute sick cunt. The sickest cunt what ever lived

Shit talking loser.
However; Eric Bana is a legend for his awesome dramatic portrayal, as is Ronny Johns.
Don't get the real, loser Chopper confused with the awesome/hilarious fictionalized Chopper.

ive never heard about him, and from the comments, it looks like only australians have heard about him.
just let this useless thread die out

Eric Bana's greatest ever film was Chopper.

>Chopper

Hahahahaha

chop chop was a Police informant, a stand over man, who if his claims are true, fucked over alot of criminals of their money doesn’t survive long unless they have Police protection or the very least, are tipped off by the Police when someone is after them.

Action Bronson! This guy ive heard of. absolute madman

well ned kelly was a nutcase

Don't know but in 1996 I lived in Australia and me and my mate picked up a hitchhiker on the road between Tully and Cairns. He came out of a cane field looking all dirty and disheveled, but we only noticed when we'd already stopped. Took him in the car, but he wouldn't speak. We were creeped out, even stopped the car under pretense to take a nightstick from the booth, then but drove on in eery silence. When we dropped him near Tully we asked his name, all he said was I'm the Chopper.
Not sure if it was the guy in pic related, this one was as about as big but he had long hair. Still a strange coincidence since the name wasn't known back then I think.

Based chopper cleaning the filth off of Melbournes streets, one toe at a time

chopper would never execute a random guy stopped at a red light just to test his shotgun.

chopper calling out soyboys 10+ years ago.

Kek, he wrote a children's book titled "Hooky the Cripple"

chopper was a bottom rung thug and junkie who was so stupid he spent half his life in gaol. the cunts running st kilda back in his day, of whom only a few are still around, used mad cunts like him like a puppet. he was a stupid cunt. but a larrikin

why can't he be "Ned K reincarnated AND a nutcase"?

i like chopper because he played dirty.
he worked mostly with the police and laughed in the faces of faggot italians and their gay 'code of honor'.

roger rogerson was also another top bloke (before his alzheimers made him kill that chinese boy).
he played dirty, blowing criminals faces off by day, and making money by night.

yeah. st kilda cop shop was suss af. i knew a bloke spent years as a D and bought a huge country pub for 2 mill. how did he do this?

and yeah, it wasnt the italians that were scsry then, it was the dockers and some of that old school crowd

you sure cunt?

I worked for his cousin, a few times who was just as fucked in the head as he was.

I remember the morning he shot that wog at Bojangles, we all rode our bmx's down to have a look at the scene.

LOL I'm pretty sure the senior sergeant of st.kilda cop shop got most of those barrels filled with cash hidden under balaclava station

chopper was a low iq piece of shit

Ned was a truly good man.

Kuklinski turned into a really whiny bitch toward the end of his life,

>Help, the guards are being mean to me! Help; the guards are poisoning me!

It wasn't very dignified. He seemed like kind of a whiny fag without his weapons.

Killing drug dealers and stealing their shit was completely epic. But the hero worship that goes on with this guy is a marker of low IQ. He was a vicious thug that had the same principles as a nigger in Harlem. He would have hurt any one of your families in a heartbeat if it suited his needs. And a gigantic attention whore.

He has his funny moments though. But it is criminals that fuck up society. And as for Ned Kelly, he was an even more callous cunt than Mark Reid. He had plans to derail a train and kill dozens of innocents to make off with their goods. Both of these people are meant to be Australian heroes, but both of them are the kind of people who would sucker punch you on a train station to get to your wallet. Cunts. The worship of thugs in black American culture lead to their complete fuckuppery and it can happen here too. People from rough suburbs in Australia look at these people like heroes, and it is self destructive.

Neville fucking Bartos

There are American Cholos with Tattoos of Chopper Read.

How so?

all of the this

I don't know if I'm coordinated enough to do that with one hand and masturbate with my other at the same time.