AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWXTeq22qLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg
youtube.com/watch?v=mj-v6zCnEaw
youtube.com/watch?v=3_SRbcYjtyg
youtube.com/watch?v=eGz5AgvB7Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=uJnLM1-ys6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=DWXTeq22qLQ

This is the type of quality content I like to see in my anime threads. None of those crossdressing hippies.

Nyrooom~

Can someone give me the rundown on this shitpost?

>Black Clover first ep out
>Asta is an annoying shitfuck that doesn't stop yelling.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg

Black Clover's MC has a terrible rookie seiyuu playing him, and the entire first episode he does nothing but scream.
Everyone was shitting all over it yesterday. People even downloaded the episode just to see what the fuss was about and quickly regretted it.

God this makes me want to kill myself

Asta's voice makes an already uninteresting show even worse

Will the dub fix this?

god I hope this shit was a 1 episode only thing

Lol if it even gets a dub. Judging by the reviews people are absolutely turned off by the screaming and the obvious generic shounen tropes.

Sadly in the manga he never tones it down. He's a shitlord the entire time.

You gonna post this everyday? and what happens if the VA actually improves will you stop posting

>Thinking he'll improve

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgraaaaaaaaaahhhha

I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD SOMEBODY SEND HELP

I thought it was Yuki Kaji at first, but this was too annoying to be him, which really says something.

Like DBZ? Can't stand granny Goku

>what happens if the VA actually improves
He becomes the VA king.

literally a combination of all the worst traits of natsu, luffy, and naruto

Listening to this makes my throat hurt.

desu they framed them as annoying retard. so i dont know why people are so suprised.

who thought this was a good idea?

come on it can't be that bad
>watches video
jesus christ what the fuck were they thinking

YAMERO

I wasn't even able to get through 10 minutes of this ep before deleting it. I guess I'll try the manga instead.

Why the fuck does he sound like a lawn mower? I didn't think such a voice was possible.

>People still blaming the VA for portraying the MC accurately.
Kindly fuck off faggts. Yes he's annoying. He's supposed to be.

This makes Naruto looking like some well written shit.

Just because that was intentional doesn't make it not-shit.

>dub
Normies please go and stay go

>0:43
What the fuck?! Why does it zoom in and out repeatedly? Why does the lighting suddenly go dark? Holy shit whoever gave this the go-ahead should be thrown off a bridge.

Well it is pretty much a copy paste of Naruto so what do you expect?

I AM GOING TO BE THE HOKAGE KING

>IM GOING TO BECOME THE PIRATES KING
>AAAAAAAAAAAA
>I HAVE NO MAGIC SO WHAT
>AAAAAAAAAAA
>I WILL BECOME SUPER SPECIAL I JUST KNOW IT BECAUSE I AM THE MC
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>normies
Says the normalfag.

At least he's not voiced by a 43 year old woman...
They're going to drop that annoying as fuck screaming thing right.....RIGHT?

this character is literally the "[autistic screeching]" meme coming to life

Man the manga is already the most garbage tier piece of shitty generic shounen trash you can find out there but this horrifically annoying voice makes even the anime unwatchable.

This shit makes Natsu look good in comparison.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK !!!??

put a heavy metal song and remix it

LOUDER

WHHHYYYYYYYY DOES HEEEEEEEE SPEEEEEAK LIIIIIKE THAAAAAAAAT?

He is doing sit ups at VERY HIGH SPEEDS! My explanation for the lighting is that the animators think he's under the shade of the tree (which he's not but don't worry about it)

Is this what Naruto threads were like when the show first aired?

youtube.com/watch?v=mj-v6zCnEaw

UGHHHHHHHHHHH ITS RIDICULOUS

NEVER THOUGHT I COULD LOVE A CHARACTER SO MUCH.

Naw, i'm fucking with you. I hate him.

It's basically the most generic aspects of Naruto and Fairy Tail. Also some Bleach and Nanatsu no Taizai.

It rips off other series so shamelessly that you can spot the similarities on first sight.

I don't mind his voice, I just wish he wouldn't continuously emphasize things like this

Holy fuck picked uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Who the fuck at one point thought "you know this is what I really think kids want to hear on television"

VA's first major role too? ouch

This guy's vocal cords will be fucked forever.

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA?

People didn't mind screaming and generic tropes in DBZ though, why is this any different?

Funimation already confirmed it for simildub

Whose fault is it really? The VA's or the director's? Either way its baffling they thought this was fine.

Weeeeeelllll user, it's becaaaaaaause he shouuuuuuuts on every seeeeeeenteeeeeeence.

Every time the MC speaks he feels the need to autisticly screech

>hero academia killer

probably because DBZ starts almost 30 fucking years ago in 1988

Goku wasn't screaming every single sentence he uttered

all that in one episode? wow

Well many DB fans do hate the original Japanese voice of Goku.

However this is on another level, the voice and delivery is appropriate but annoying as fuck, it doesn't get any better and will continue to be annoying.

The Hand Shakers of voice acting

His screams are terrible, it sound like he was gargling

Glad people are as annoyed as I was. I'm gonna drop it if he doesn't stop screaming by ep 3.

He don't

So you're saying... he's not done yet?

I can assure you that he will never stop screaming. The manga has over 100 chapters and I think he's still screaming most of the time.

Oh,god, why?

>100 chapters
I fucking hate Japan sometimes

Sounds like a strange bird

This anime would be better if the brother or friend or whatever he is was the mc

BnHA KILLER

>start watching episode 1
>dude screams like 10 times in a single minute
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE

>his voice vibrates everytime he screams
Good lord.

R.I.P. voice actor. He will forever be known for voicing the most obnoxious character in a shonen.

Hey, I like to shit on Nardo as much as the next guy but Naruto was never that obnoxious.

It's a social injustice that this bland garbage is still running while World Trigger has been gone for 2 years already.

It's fine when Norio Wakamoto does it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_SRbcYjtyg

World Trigger is Toei. Toei is cancer. If a mangaka sells out to Toei it implies they give ZERO fucks about the anime adaptation of their product. They have zero artistic intregity. So blame the author

Picked up, unironically.

>Talking shit about Wakamoto
I'll fight you, mate.

they really wanted to kill this guy VA career

I was being sarcastic I love the guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGz5AgvB7Pk

>hero AAAHHHHHcAAAAAAAAHHHdemiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH killer

>hero AAAHHHHHcAAAAAAAAHHHdemiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH KILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRG

Naruto is a blessing compared to this turd.

can anyone tell me this bnha meme? not caught up to bnha treads.

This is a good meme to start the season with. Hopefully Umaru, Dies Irae, Pingu and ImoSae can compete.

DI will QUALITY and an ED fabulous as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=uJnLM1-ys6Y

It's not the rookie's fault. Asta is literally the most shouty MC in recent shounen history which kinda one of BC's underlying problems.

Like 80% of Asta's dialog is shouted in the manga.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AOTY MATERIAL NOT EVEN MEMEING

Oh absolutely not.

Asta is basically shouting about something in something like 3/4ths of the time he spends talking.

1/4th of his speaking time is him being sorta mocking in monotone (intentionally or unintentionally) like commenting on something obvious that'd be rude or awkward to say like commenting on someone's appearance or saying what no one else wants to say.

3/4ths is him being AMAZED at how RICH or BIG or CRAZY or AWESOME or BADASS something is or screaming at badguys or whomever he's fighting. "Not giving up is my magic!" gets more use than "Believe it!" ever did.

>the rare moment when his voice is soft he sounds like Midoriya

now I understand all the comparisons to boku no macadamia nuts

This is going to be the new Koito isn't it

So what is it? Is Black Clover good or not?