Sleep Is A Jewish Trick

What time does Sup Forums go to sleep?

don't tell me you fell for the Jewish "muh 6+ hours of sleep" trick when they literally teach against sleep and to stay awake working.

>but...sleep is good for you. it nut fair for them to keep working! but...they shouldn't be able to control everyting!

Yes goy, sleep less than 6 hours a day

Yes goy, sleep more than 6 hours a day

Elon Musk sleeps like 4 hours a day. Between sleeping 8 hours and eating 3 meals that's nearly half your life wasted just being a weak fleshling. Add showers and bathroom visits that's easily half your time.

Kill yourself you fucking retard

he sleeps 6, kid

well i was considering going to sleep right when i stumbled across this thread, and i was reading it steam notified me my download finished so i guess i will have a smoke and kill some video game bad guys instead sleep is gay thanks OP

4-8 hours of sleep is the target. Just get some fucking sleep, otherwise you'll be more prone to seizures, you're going to have an impossible time trying to concentrate and you will feel like a miserable, drunken piece of shit (even more than usual).

5 am to 3 pm usually
(((prescriptions))) screwing me up

supposedly tesla and da vinci both were on an uberman type sleep schedule, only sleeping 2 hours a day. there's a lot of stuff out there on the matter.

i've personally tried the triphasic sleep schedule, where I would sleep 1.5 hours every 6 hours. did that for a few weeks and felt pretty good, but fucked up when my alarm app happened to crash, and, in my mental state went back to sleep for 6 hours. with more will power and stronger dedication, it's easily doable. there's an app called "polyphasic sleep beta" on the google play store. it is pretty cool in that it has a math based alarm, when the alarm goes off, the only way to turn it off is to solve a math problem. really cool stuff.

aso, there's a really fucking loud alarm that some people use called screamin meanie that truck drivers use. it's really effective in waking up heavy sleepers.

there is tons of information out there, just youtube polyphasic sleep and learn all about it

a dildo uses gematria rituals to charge themselves

I tried uberman for a week and it ended up fucking with me for 2 months. I wouldn't recommend it. It seems like something you need to start from an early age to be effective.

it's almost 1 pm here and I just woke up. went to bed at 4 am

I don’t care what you say, fat autist. I feel like shit sleeping less than 8 hours. When I get a good 10 hours of sleep, I have energy, I feel happy, excited and ready for the day. I work out, go to school, and occasionally socialize.

When I sleep less than 6 hours I feel like absolute shit. I feel sick, I feel pissed off and in agony. I don’t work out, I barely get through the day.

Honestly though you’re a fucking mogoloid

GOOD DAY BULGARIA, HAVE SOME PORK

I work graveyard
Sleep 9am-1pm

Who the fuck recommends 6 hours of sleep? I've only ever seen shit like 8-10 hours. The very joints in my body ache and I'm a miserable cunt with anything less than 6 hours, and that's not including the 1-2 hours of me saying "Fuck it 10 more minutes" until I literally can't keep doing that anymore.

Interestingly when I was fasting for a month, my body automatically shifted into an uberman schedule on its own. I didn't feel tired or anything. It was super weird being up all night with nothing but a 20 minute nap at 4 am and not being exhausted the next day.

There's absolutely a ton of shit we're told about the body. It's capable of some amazing things.

25 hour sleep cycle Martian DNA masterrace

Whenever i can get past the insomnia. Usually i have to take a sleep aid.

yeah, i've always been a fairly sleepy person, near narcoleptic, so there's probably zero chance i could do the uberman. even trying is torture for some.

still surprised i managed to do triphasic getting only 4.5 hours for so long without any issues

i wish i could do uberman though, it's fucking crazy how much time you would get if you were able to maintain the uberman your entire life. a person on the uberman for a whole year gets almost 3000 more hours or 91.6 days of waking time per 365 days

Reminder to sleep for exactly 6 hours

>The very joints in my body ache and I'm a miserable cunt with anything less than 6 hours
me too - why does the body hurt when abosultely tired?
Warning signal?

Around 9pm, and wake up at about 3am. The trick is sleeping whenever you feel tired, and getting up when you wake up. Your body knows best.

I just sleep whever I get tired. Usually falls between 3am-9am when I fall asleep. Wake up varys between 1-5pm but sometimes 10pm.

I think I've lost control :(

You make a solid argument OP. Ever wondered why the most successful people in history never have a traditional sleep cycle? They figured it out very early on in their lives that one does not need sleep if you train your brain.

Sleep is the result of night.
Early humans didn't have much shit to do in the dark so they slept (conserving energy) until the morning light.
Still, I firmly believe that sleep is necessary to process your day. It is how we are programmed. It also varies between different persons. I only need about 5 hours to be rested, while many other people need 7 hours. Depends on age and temperament.
Don't be fucking stupid and get some fucking sleep, insomnia is not a fucking joke.

Try sleeping in a set amount of sleep cycles instead of just waking up / going to sleep at a certain time. I haven't done it in a while but I used to sleep for 90 minutes(1 sleep cycle), stayed up for like 6 hours then took another 90 minute nap, then just repeat.

The brain has a lack of oxygen from the lack of sleep, and it does not work properly throughout the day. Your blood is not pumping as efficiently and your joints do not have the lubrication and support from your immune system. This causes pain and aches

Lack of sleeping is literally brain damage.

I usually get in bed around midnight and then get tortured by intrusive thoughts for 2 hours before I finally manage to pass out from exhaustion.
Then I get up at 7.30 to get ready for wagecucking.

fucking great poster.
you are doing God's work Polebro

4.5 hours is all you need

anything more is a jewish trick

You have to time your wake up. I forget what it's called but you go through certain cycles during sleep, and you want to wake up just after a REM cycle. Usually 5, 7 or 9 hours

From 11PM to 1AM, I usually sleep for between 6 to 9 hours. Since I'm already retired, I have no problem with my sleep schedule

I love sleep since I get very vivid lucid dreaming about my sleep girlfriend and us cuddling/sex. It fills my need for intimacy.

Your pic related put a smile on my face. Mine comfirms that there is still a lot of hope for us. We are the good goys here.

>My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?

I literally slept 24 hours yesterday. Stayed up 24 hours the day before. If you're not cycling your schedule, wtf are you even doing with your life? ISHYGDRDT

6,000,000 hrs a day

If you want physical gains you have to sleep properly, maybe not 8h every day but atleast be consistent. I agree that sleeping is in the end a waste of your time, but it is needed. Maybe sleep 5h during the week and 8h during weekends. Personally i sleep like 6 hours on average

what the actual fuck? I sleep fine on 2-3 hours, do need a nap. But 5 hours and I'll last the whole day.

I got prescribed antidepressant meds in high school and stupidly kept taking them and they knock me out at night. Now I am developing an irrational fear of sleep and can't stop taking these tablets, if I quit I have withdrawal symptoms. I regret ever taking these pills. I just want my insomnia back, it helped me be me.

My body is mostly okay, but if I'm up longer than 5am my teach ache like crazy

You need to exercise so you are actually physically tired so you fall asleep quicker, also try not to look at computer, TV or phone screens 60mins before going to bed, the blue light from the screens can keep you awake for a long time after you stopped watching.

How much actual sleep you need is hardcoded in your DNA. Some people need 9 hours and some ppl need only 5-6 hours.
You can find out what works for you if you take yourself 2-3 weeks, write down when you go to sleep and write down when you wake up naturally without an alarm clock.
I need 7 hours on the average.

Why is 90 minutes x4 a day better than 6 hours at once?

Whenever I get tired. This is usually after I come home from gym, lie down, sit in the sun, eat a lot, or try to study.
The awesomeness of napping has convinced me that work is for fucking idiots.
I also prefer it to drugs and alcohol, although I will do both every three or four months just so that I have enough energy to go out somewhere and act """normal""" with my """friends"""'.

Snoozing is terrible for your brain and promoted by evil people. Your brain releases sleep chemicals AGAIN when you snooze, supposing you don´t sleep for very long they do not "go out away right away" so you will be fucked for hours.

(((Elon))) (((Musk))). He's another jewish scammer just like the Masons at NASA. There's tons of proof out there, both for him being a jew and him being a scammer. There's tons of proof out there for nasa being crooks. You have to be able to think independently though and with programming and (((explanations))) i know that's hard.

the people who sleep less then 6+ hours a day also take naps throughout the day.

actually before electric lighting the most widely reported sleeping habit was about 4 hours at sunset and about 4 hours before sunrise. with a period of wakefullness in the middle when people would typically have sex or visit a neighbour to share a mid night snack.

a lot of prominent nasa people were balls deep into some pretty crazy occultic shit, big fans of crowley

fucking polacks. the memes are getting to your fuckin' heads