She's perfect

She's perfect.

After a trim.

Thanks for the compliment user.

>she
Wrong pronoun retard. Fairies dont have gender.

shes always beautiful

What was her name again?

Me.

Margot.

Jeanne.

It doesn't matter what her name is

She was very human.

what matters is her plan

And a chick acting like a guy doesnt make her male. Shes a fucking fairy, deal with it.

She was told to go repopulate the Earth with the last human. She has working girl parts.

:D

I*

Why was she so abrasive inside? Was she abused as a child?

did you watch the last few episodes ?

5 years is a long time to remember any detail other than "I can't be bothered with your shit"

I guess waiting for an explanation about why Humanity has Declined ™ was too much for this show.

Was this anime aired out of order?
And if so why the fuck do they do this

She didn't have any friends for a good amount of her time in school, and didn't like her popular "friends", so she was lonely and this is why she knows how to cook sweets while other don't, most of her time was learning how to make cakes.

>Was she abused as a child?
Yes

But the entire show is going through the reasons. That's the whole social satire aspect.

Wait, wasn't the last human her grandpa? That's kinda creepy. I didn't read any of this; I only saw the show. I just got spoiled on Sup Forums

No, it's the assistant.

Ah, that makes more sense.

So how do the novels end?

>you must've had a terrible childhood to be a little critical once in a while
I had good parents, good friends and an overall good life. None of that stopped me from being an overly analytical sperg and unlike Her I completely sucked at playing the nice guy.

/ss/ in the moon

Unsatisfyingly.

Nice.

>Hyouka
>Kokoro Connect
>Yuru Yuri
>Binbougami ga
>Joshiraku
>Jinrui
Summer 2012 was a disproportionately good season.