It was

It was

pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8xUebGsM84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 1, sure. Season 2 is another thing.

there is no season 2.

This is a 10/10 according to digibro
Is he right?

Digibro is a pedophile who denounces his mumkey friend just because he wants to fellate another manchild.

>Is he right?
>Caring about what other people think of things
Watch it for yourself and see if you agree. People's tastes aren't homgeneous.

what made S2 so bad lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=D8xUebGsM84

Thinking of buying this, is it good?

>2 hours

I honestly wish there was more of this series.

2 hours? Even I'm not that autistic

Like you have something better to do anyway

New members were not as memorable or developed as old ones. Doubled down on some of the more odd parts of the setting, pushing suspension of disbelief a bit (your mileage may vary). Didn't really advance the main plot or characters significantly.

Had a good OP though.

First mistake was no Urobuchi.

No development for Akane at all, directing wasn't as solid, plotholes (hologram attached to nothing, everyone's body parts equals everyone being one person, etc.).

If there was, I'd sure hope S3 was announced by now.

>2h

Surprisingly yes. Its like a lost 3 ep arc from the first season, I recommend it to anyone who liked the original.

why are psycho pass threads always dead?

Why is the MC such a Sibyl shill?

It isn't ongoing like adaptations/current season. The part people like of it is also over four years old, and buried beneath a much shittier second season. There's very little desire to speculate about a story even the creators don't care about anymore.

Hey, If it works

Because Sibyl is obviously a retarded system and Akane should have destroyed it.

Soon.

>Have stressful day at work
>Crime coefficient spikes
>Get thrown in Sibyl gulag
>Considered untreatable
>Get terminated
Not exactly a safer society.

Don't get stressed then nerd. Or take your stress out in constructive ways

>the entire country's food supply is dependent on one single automated farm
>their society would collapse and sibyl would be done for if one person decided to head on over and shut it down
>nobody can figure out this is the villain's plan until they load up a 2ch thread and scroll to a random post laying the whole plan out by pure coincidence as a hypothetical scenario
I still can't believe this is a thing that really happened. Urobochi is a hack.

When you raise the livestock not to act up, you never expect the horse to kick you.

Never underestimate the power of weaponize autism, Sup Forums literally identified an attempted murderer covered head to toe.

If anyone tried to walk there with a dangerous crime coefficient, he'd be dead before getting there I'm sure.