Why do japs always portray chinamen as slanty-eyed like they themselves fucking aren't?

Why do japs always portray chinamen as slanty-eyed like they themselves fucking aren't?

Chinamen are a special type of subhuman. Helps to delineate that.

Japs are honorary white, Hitler said it himself.

were the germans weebs or was it just political

i know germany had a good relationship with the chinese in the 30s though

Pretty sure it was just a joke, but the Japanese were francophiles iirc
Because those are actual caricatures whilst anime characters are generic, expressive characters, you can tell because white people in anime are all blonde with huge noses

Chinese people are subhuman like said, Japanese are weird people, but generally chill and care about other human beings. The Chinese are as bad as Indians in my book. Fuck em.

Why are they shitting on a child?

name one (1) thing wrong with being Chinese
We have umaru S2 because of them

Hitler specified Middle Eastern and East Asian cultures as belonging to the ancient world. He never said Japan was white.

They leave garbage everywhere

>Answering your own question

are you dumb? the rest of fma cast were whites

that was childbirth.

>no pride in workmamship
>zero quality in any facet of life
>eat fried bugs
>only survive due to american rich people
>cant even make a fucking channel lock correctly

4th worst race on the planet

Oh, I'm not really sure if that's better or worse, but I guess you have do what's necessary when it's necessary.

this,
now delete everything and come back when you don't suck fat hairy dicks OP

>name one (1) thing wrong with being Chinese

We have umaru S2 because of them

The childs probably brain damaged, she just squatted and its head landed on the concrete.

I got a good laugh out of this, OP. Thanks.

The alliance with Japan was a political one, good feelings didn't play a part in it. In fact Japan wasn't very happy about the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and going to war with the Soviets pissed them off as well. Seeing as how Japan got blown the fuck apart by the US, literally, it was just another one of our retarded alliance decisions.

Also, Japan wasn't really francophile as much as any other nation was. The UK, France and Germany shaped cultural, industrial, military and general technological thinking so every nation outside of Europe that looked to modernize/westernize was influenced by these three nations. Japan was more aligned with Britain and the US at the end of day.

Everyone else in FMA was German, no shit the Asian looks Asian when everyone else is white.

These two statements are related

>Chinese guy is slit eyed
>Chinese girl always wears traditional China dress for some reason
Also why are there China characters in anime but absolute NO Koreans?

What does Japan have against them?

Do you really have to ask?

THEY'RE TAKING OUR JOBS

Well they kind of are to be honest. Just look at Korea's ship building industry.

Korea > Japan > Vietnam >>>>>>>>>> China

that simple

>t. dumbfuck gook

Japan > Korea

I wish you guys would stop trivializing this because south park said it fucking subhuman. SEA flooding into singapore working for a non living wage. lmaaooo. jesus fucking christ you guys are stupid fucking filipino scum.

Can you really say "dumbfuck gook" even though you can't even read properly? Oh the irony.

Asian countries all hate each other, except when popular culture is involved.

China has distinct clothing/hairstyles and tropes like Kung Fu, Dragons or whatever to seperate them from Japanese characters. It also has history and mythology to base off.

What does Korea have? I can't even tell what a Korean character in anime would look like unless they were a k-pop idol.

>anime introduces other asians
>can't help but get a little alarmed for their sake

Why everyone hate china you fucking western
wrong you fuxxy

korea has pity from west

Too be fair the white people in FMA were legitimately suppose to be racially white looking so it made since that Asians had slit eyes.

Even then, it was only Ling that looked like that.

Are you actually retarded? That is honestly one of the most stupid posts ive read on this site in a long time.

What are the other three?

>t. triggered jap

kek, I'm not even korean.

While most asian country hate each other, Japan hates Korea in particular.

Wrong

Why?

A-rabs
Blacks
Indians
Chinks
Latinos/south americans/central americans
Slavs
Russians
French
Australians/new zealand
Germans

Definitive 10 worst races

they arent???

>Leafs not making the list

All the other Chinese people had regular eyes on that show.

>Slavs
>Russians
>Different

I think the leafs fall under "French."

>Australians/NZ

Why do threads about other asian nations turn into Sup Forums? Do they lurk Sup Forums?

The fact that you need an explanation for your retardation is proof enough.
>japan is more alligned with the country they bombed than they are with the axis
>the axis told japs not to bomb pearl harbor and that they couldnt win
>japs are allies with us

Youre a fucking idiot

I'm certain the Anglo-Saxon is on top of your list, right?

Not much but they are. I count gypsies as slavs, those sub human freaks
Im from detroit which borders canada so ive never had a problem with cannucks. Fuck the french ones though, they are included.
Sorry, your people are utter fucking garbage

Aussies are anglos senpai

>muh anglos
nuke this thread, this is literally Sup Forums
all this needs is I AM GREEK

how would you descrive traditional korean clothing? or culture? or anything really? They definetely have it dont get me wrong but they aren't as well known or as recognizable as chinese and japanese. Unless you count modern times with their plastic face kpop idols

those are ethnicities you idiot

Gypsies are Indians, user.
Aussies are a strange offshoot of the average Anglo. Scots and Yanks are also closely related to the average Anglo. Overall, I'd package all Great British and Yanks as one group on top, while the failed offshoot that are Canadians and Aussies are further down.

>t. butthurt non-Anglo

What the heck are you on about?
Yes, Japan was an ally of Germany. How is that a wrong thing to say?
Yes, Japan was more aligned with the Anglosphere because the US opened up The Tokugawa Shogunate while British ship building industry, industrial knowledge, infrastructure and political customs strongly influenced the Meiji Restoration in the late 19th century.

>the axis told japs not to bomb pearl harbor and that they couldnt win
Not sure what this has to do with anything?

Imperialism right here.

You are correct my mistake. Racist rants generally dont have the most thought behind them.
>gypsies are indians
Are they fuckimg really? I always thought they were eastern/central yuropoors who wandered and were hated for ever. As you can tell i know nothing about them, other than they are disgusting obviously

I am iberian anglos lick our boot you fucking anglo piece of shit
pic related is you

shit list
>seaniggers
>leafs
>bongs

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder.

>be Chinese
>walking home from my 30 hour shift at the mill
>get shanked in the streets
>no-one calls for help because they're afraid of being sued
>my xiaoxiaoxiaomi chinkphone is dead because the battery exploded yestermorning
>losing consciousness because of all the plastic rice i ate for lunch three days ago
>slowly close my eyes and accept my death

I thought you were talking ww2 japan specifically.

Umaru's S2 is a good start.

>You’re not allowed to post on multiple boards REEEEEEEE
You’re as bad as normies who think Sup Forums is just b and pol

>Korea = Tries too hard to shove their culture on everyone. Heavily westernized
>Vietnam = A chill Asian
>China = Degenerates
>Japan = Too weirdo. But at least has a distinctive culture. Was modernized, but is not tainted by western ideas and morale.

If anything, Japan > Vietnam > Korea > China

I guess japs don't lurk because they have 2chan already?

Don't expect any worthwhile answers, it's just dumb hick Americans which are upset there's a country that challenges their authority.

Nope. There are niggers and sandniggers people also

I wager they're Mongrels because it's not like you could spend your entire existence wandering a continent and not blanda up with the local populations atleast a bit.
But from what I heard they're Dalits who decided to fuck off from India because there's zero incentive to stay in a society that literally refuses to acknowledge you exist.

>frog shit
>ree
>normies
Mods just nuke this fucking thread and take the dubfag rec thread with it. Do your fucking jobs.

>Korea = Tries too hard to shove their culture on everyone

Does Korea even have a unique culture?

>frogposting
Proving his point.

With the amount of debt the U.S. owes China the country is on a fast track to becoming China's bitch. China is in the enviable position that the 90s depressingly robbed from Japan, who during the 80s was predicted to rule the world by now.

The Japanese, far from being more humane, were also brutal fuckers to both the Chinese and to American POWs but just ended up getting fucked up, ultimately becoming the bitch of the later.

Holy! Was this real?

This is total bullshit. They can't even access the site and I've never seen a Chinese flag on any flag board.

>REEEEEEEE
>normies
Kill your fucking self.

Didn't that ship sink and kill all those high schoolers a few years ago?

We could own China $100 trillion and they still would have no power over us. Would they invade us? Good luck, we'd fucking curb stomp them

I thought Muricans love K-Pop so much that they made a live action series for teenage girls about it.

Sup Forums was a mistake.

None.
That's why they try to shove their K-pop and K-drama down everyone's ass. They're super desperate for attention.

mostly kpop horse shit, literally all they're known for not counting food.

>americas debt to china
And how exactly is china going to collect that debt? They cant, and they know it. Without america their economy is instantly ruined, which america knows as well. Our debt to them is literally meaningless if they have no means to collect it.
That goes for the rest of the entire planet as well.
>ww3 oh no! Russia and china will go to war with america!!!!
America could literally destroy every single country on earth and thats a fact

Didn't realize being given a status in the 1940's changed the entire genetic makeup of a subset of Asia to not have slant eyes

The only food they're known for is just Kimchi.
Ramyun were Ramen were La Mian
Bulgogi is literally what

>La Mian
That shit is inedible.

Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

You forgot ghost cities, gutter oil, and destroying real estate markets because they desperately want assets that aren't their national currency.

So Japan basically takes a shitty Chinese food and improves it?

>ghost cities
I agree about the others but I wanted to know more about this and it turned out it's just a pure sensationalist meme.

More like takes a shitty Chinese food and dumps Magic Seasoning Glory until it becomes passable.

>far left: chink
>far right: jap
Learn the difference.

Plastic surgery
A language built for illiterate peasants